Three

Third Person P.O.V

            Draco was sitting in homeroom waiting to be dismissed. His mum had driven him to school so she could talk to the administration office about is "predicament". 

            He had already finished his homework the day before so he was just reading a new book he just started.

            "Mister Malfoy?" Draco looked up and his homeroom teacher was standing next to his desk.

            "Yes?" He asked and she gave him a warm smile.

            "The office wants to see you so you're free to go." She told him and he grinned. He nodded, packed his stuff away and stood up swinging his bag on his back. He bid her a goodbye before walking to the office and going in.

            "Hi, um I was just called down?" He told the secretary who grinned.

            "Ah yes, you can go right in." She told him and he nodded and walked into the office. The headmistress regarded him.

            "Hello Headmistress McGonagall." Draco took a seat, letting his bag lean against the chair. He put his hands in his lap and started to wring them gently.

            "Hello Draco, I just talked with you mother."  She glanced down at his stomach before looking at his face. "I wanted to explain to you what we've discussed." At Draco's nod she continued. "First off, you'll be excused from P.E this year, you can use that time to go to the library or meet with a teacher who is free."

            "Do I need to go there for rollcall or can I just go to the library?"

            "You don't need to go there at all." She informed him. "Next, I will be notifying all of your teachers and the school nurse. The teachers will be lenient on letting you use the loo or leaving the classroom if need be." She told him. "And the school nurse so she knows how to handle a situation if you want yourself in one. You are to go there in any case of an emergency."

            "Okay."

            "As for Mister Zabini, this does not excuse him from classes however if you're in dire need of his assistance, arrangements can be made."

            "Okay." Draco nodded his head. He started to wring his hands harder. "Um well thank you."

            "If you have any questions, come find myself or a teacher." She said and Draco nodded. "Perfect, you're free to go." Draco thanked her and got up. He swung his bag on his shoulder before leaving. Homeroom was just letting out and he was close to Blaise's classroom so he waited. He was happy he did because Blaise emerged not three seconds later. He lit up when he saw Draco and pulled him into a side hug while kissing his cheek.

            "Hiya honeybee, this is a nice surprise." He cooed and Draco grinned. He grabbed Blaise's hand and sighed.

            "I just talked to the headmistress." He told Blaise in a soft voice. They started walking towards Draco's first class which was trigonometry.

            "Oh, yeah?" Blaise asked.

            "Yeah and I'm excused from P.E so I could go to the library which means more studying time. Are we um are we starting that class tonight?" Draco asked and Blaise shook his head.

            "No mum says next week to allow this week to sink in." He expressed. "Cause it's so new and everything." He told Draco who nodded. He tugged on Blaise's hand down the hallway. 
        "You didn't tell anyone, right?" He asked and Blaise shook his head.