Thirteen

Third Person P.O.V

            The first thing Draco did when Blaise came home was jump on him, wrapping his long legs around his waist and kissing him hard. It caught Blaise by surprise causing him to stumble but he was able to stable him and kiss Draco back.

            "Look at you." He pulled away breathlessly.  Draco smiled putting his forehead against Blaise's. "You're getting so big."

            "Not that big." Draco retorted chuckling. "I've only gained like two pounds in your absence."

            "Well you're beautiful." Blaise told him. "And I've missed you like crazy."

            "I missed you more." Draco told him. "Can we cuddle now?"

            "On the couch or in your bed?" He asked and Draco grinned.

            "Bed."

            So that's where Blaise took Draco. He carried him up the stairs and when he got to Draco's room, he gently placed him down allowing the boy to get cozy. Once he settled, Blaise got in next to him and put him arm around Draco so the blonde can rest his head on Blaise's shoulder.

            "I missed you." Draco whispered. "But did you have a good time with your family?" He asked and Blaise nodded.

            "Yeah it was okay. Everyone, including my grandma, is dying to meet you."

            "Yeah?" Draco grinned. "I wanna meet your grandma too, did you tell her I said thank you for the gifts?"

            "I did and she cackled when my mum asked her what she bought you." He chuckled. "It's between the three of us."

            "My parents would just die if I told them. I gotta use it when they're not home, it's pretty loud." He told Blaise with a slight giggle.

            "Did you use it without me?" Blaise questioned and Draco giggled burying his face into Blaise's shoulder.

            "Um maybe, I was curious and Christmas was a bust so I did." He told Blaise who let out a laugh.

            "Well I don't care. Did you have a good time?" Blaise asked and Draco nodded into Blaise's chest.

            "Very much so. It was pretty great." He admitted. "Not better than the real thing though." He told him and Blaise kissed his head.

            "Oh yeah? Maybe I can give you the real thing now." Blaise told him but Draco shook his head.

            "Maybe later? I kind of just want to take a nap with you." Draco confessed and Blaise smiled.

            "Okay we can do that sweetheart." He told. He maneuvered himself so Draco and he were both on the pillows. Draco looked up and then kissed Blaise's lips gently before letting his head lay on the pillow. He closed his eyes and Blaise watched as Draco fell asleep.

            Once he did, he closed his eyes and the fell asleep himself.

            When they woke up, it was because Draco needed to use the bathroom so he untangled himself from Blaise. When he came back, Blaise was looking through the stuff Draco got for Christmas.   He picked up a lamb plushy and grinned.

            "It's so soft." He mentioned and Draco smiled.

            "Yeah it is. My favorite is the giraffe though. It's cute." Draco pointed to the giraffe so Blaise could pick it up.