Chapter 24: Fall Apart

Jungkook's POV

I quickly assist Eunji when she was about to fall. 

"Hey are you alright?" I asked her. But it seems that her attention is with someone else.

I looked infront of us and saw one older man making his way towards us.

"Eunji." The man called my girlfriends name.

"D.Dad." She called once again.

So I'm not mishearing her earlier. She really called the man, Dad.

"I was looking all over for you and I'm just going to find you here?" Eunji's dad spoken.

I hold Eunji's hand for support, she looked at me for awhile and I smiled at her, silently telling her that I'm just behind her back.

"We need to talk Jung Eunji." Eunji nodded from her Dad's words. She looked at me before breaking my hold onto her and she nodded at me.

She followed her Dad leaving us all behind.

"Yah, Yoon Bomi. You didn't tell us that your friend is a daughter of a rich man." The silence was broken when Tae Joon hyung broke it.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Bomi asked curiously.

"That man is Mr. Jung Eun Ho. He's a rich business man l. They are involved in food industry." Tae Joon Hyung explained making all of us wrinkled our eyebrows.

"So Eunji Unnie is from a rich Family? And her surname is Jung not Yoon?" Naeun asked.

"Why didn't she tell us that? We are friends for years yet she kept that secret from us?" Chorong said.

"Let her explain first. I'm pretty sure she have her reasons." Jin hyung said.

I remained silent the whole time just listening to their conversations. My mind is preoccupied by the fact that she's not just an ordinary Personal Assistant.

My mind is running around by the possibilty that her real identity may affect our current relationship.

"Hey you alright?" I looked up amd saw Suga hyung standing beside the chair I'm currently sitting at.

"Im fine." I simply replied.

"Don't worry too much. Eunji loves you whoever her real parents is." I smiled at Hyung and he just tapped my shoulder.

I looked around and saw the others also have this serious expressions in their faces.

Hayoung is also having this trouble expression while her ankle is being treated.

After almost an hour of waiting. A farm worker went inside where we are and talk for awhile with Bomi's Uncle. After their brief conversation the worker leave.

"I'm afraid to tell you guys that Eunji will not be coming back here." Bomi's Uncle announced.

I stand up from my sitting position.

"What do you mean?" I asked worriedly.

"My worker said that Mr. Jung told him to let you know that he will take Eunji with him."

I closed my eyes in frustration.

"What? And Eunji just go with him without even saying goodbye to us or saying anything?" Chorong said in anger and Jin Hyung quickly went to her side.

"I'm going." I was about to leave when Rapmon hyung blocked my way.

"You can't. You don't even know where their house is. Besides don't forget that you're not an ordinary person Jungkook. Many people will recognize you if you walk around like a mad man." He said.