Chapter 33

He better say what he needs to say and not say anything that will get him slapped.

But, just like a hurricane, he can't be controlled.

"Yes, I am."

My anger boils from a 0 to a 7 but I lower it little by little by rationalizing the situation.

The cashier asked if he was single, he said yes, most likely this is to get back at me for doing what I did.

But even so there is a limit to a joke and this one was taken a little to far for comfort.

It isn't until I feel a tug on my shirt that I realized that I'm in the process of so much overthinking that I overlooked the whole scene.

"Come on, the cold stuff is going to melt if we stay here any longer," is what he says with a smirk, but instead of a feeling of amusement I feel discomfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was right, the cold stuff did melt a little by the time we get to my house, but it is still edible.

Honestly, that was the least of my concern.

Throughout the whole car ride it was silent but whether it was awkward or regular silence I don't know because I was to preoccupied with my submersion of thoughts.

The majority source of my troubles did revolve around the fact that I caused this, but the uneasiness that I felt also came from the the most evident events that were possible to come.

During this pregnancy I'm not going to be in the best mood as seen before, my body is going to... change, and there's to be a few other complications too.

But while in the midst of that I'm not really confident that I'll be able to keep him... interested? Enticed? Get him up??

I don't know, but what I do know is that he is attractive regardless of being my mate and that there are tons of young bunnies out there ready to get their hump on.

But as much as this bothers me I push it all behind me.

Levi chose me.

HE chose me so with that I need to have confidence in his decision and accept it.

I mean, what's really the worst, logical thing that can happen??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time everything is put up in the fridge and freezer I'm ready to devour everything.

But not in front of Levi...

I don't want a repeat of what happened earlier.

I got enough of that, I don't need anything else to change my mood or my state of mind.

That was the goal until I hear Levi say,

"So that cute cashier gave me her number."

He is really testing me today, why I don't know, maybe it's a test from above but I'm not going to play into his hands.

Instead I do the complete opposite.

"Well ain't that great for an old man like you, it means you still got it," is what I say smoothly and end with a wink while leaning on the kitchen counter.

He doesn't even flinch, which is to be expected.

Although he is more open, Levi is a king at not letting his emotions show, but now that I think about it, I've never seen him like seriously pissed off, angry, excited... well surprised or scared.

I wonder what I can possibly do to make one of those show up now.

"Well, it's good to know that you sound so calm about it, because I messaged her."

This man is trying to die TODAY and I'm going to be the one going to the police saying I did it.

"Whelp that's your business, long as she isn't trying to pursue you to cheat, it's cool."

With that said Levi's smile deepens as the words good to know pass through his lips.

"I'm happy you trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day is a play of me faking a mask while thinking of the past.

I don't understand anything at this point and I think I confused myself even more trying to think of why he would say all of that.

There are limits that justify a funny joke.

This isn't funny.

This is flat out playing mind games and messing my mood up a lot.

What exactly is he planning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the light outside turns to dark that's when Levi sets off to go home, but throughout the goodbye kiss I keep my mouth shut and put on a smile.

I've decided I'll play his little game to see what lies at the end of the road.

If it causes me to leave then so be it but in my heart I highly doubt that it's serious and that I'm overreacting over this whole thing.

I hope...

WOOHOOOOOO!!! I'm not completely dead from work and preparing for OTAKON!!!!!! (If any of you guys are going hmu (////))

You guys don't know how HAPPY and ECSTATIC I am to be able to return and write for you guys
。゚(`゚)゚。 Like legit I could cry from being overjoyed!!!!!!!!!

But enough about my happiness how are you guys doing!!!????

Are you satisfied with the chapter!? Do you want more!? Should I make longer chapters!? Do you want a daily upload schedule!? Leave a feedback comment! I want to know what I can do to make up from being late each time, that and I want this fic to be as fun to read as it is to write!!!

So with that said leave a comment and a vote, I'll be looking and trying to achieve better, and lastly see ya next chapter!!!