Chapter 4

Everything seems to move in slow puppet movements from my feet beginning to walk up the stairs to my hand fishing out my keys from my back pocket.

Funnily enough though even during this theatrical performance I find a space of time to begin to contemplate if this is really the right decision.

The string of time doesn't pause slowly enough though because my hand begins to swiftly moves toward the door on its own accord.

I really just need to get inside quickly

I feel my legs begin to shake and all my nerves tingle, at this point I know what's going to happen next so it's no surprise when I'm on my knees and a loud moan is escaping my mouth.

As I attempt to stand back up on my Bambi shaking legs I realize something important.

My keys are now on the ground because I forgot to grab them when I stood up, and unlike usual I don't I have enough in me to bend to pick them up.

You cannot be serious.

I stare at the metal figures lying on the ground and then look back at my so called mate.

He's smirking again and unlike before it mskes my anger start to boil.

What the fuck is this jerk's problem!? Is he seriously going to stand there and watch me struggle.

The fact that he doesn't make even the slightest movement to help and instead stares seems to make everything explode and along with causes a tear to fall.

I always cry out of anger, it's a bad habit that needs to be broken, it's been stuck to me ever since my mother was murdered.

It's funny when it happens though mainly because when it happens people will think I'm sad or pathetic when in reality I'm trying not to throttle them.

But apparently just like the others that does the trick since within one whole swift motion, he's he has my keys in his hand, the door is open, and I'm being carried bridal style through the threshold.

When he asks which one is my room that sends more over the moon and reality begins to slip.

I truly, really don't want this but my body is craving to be ravished by this guy, but it's all so overwhelming because he's a alpha..... I don't want this from a alpha... do I?

Throughout this mental breakdown of mine I don't realize that he's found my room on his own until I'm flung on my bed.

"Nice room you got here, the size of the bed is just perfect for what I have instored for you."

I'm going to thoroughly teach you what happens when you test my patience.

I never thought I could ever feel fear and excitement at the same time until and to my surprise it feels enticing.

So much so that the fear begins to wash over me and I'm caught trying to crawl.

It's to no shock I don't get very far and in switch found in the lap of my mate.

But as much as I'd love to relish in this moment it's ruined in the moment I feel his cock hard and ready against my back.