Chapter 23

"So what do you intend to do?"

I hope he doesn't sense the excitement in my voice.

But knowing him he probably does, his answer even shows that he's sniffed something's up.

"What do you think I'm going to do?"

The possibilities that pop in my head are endless but they all have one thing in common.

I want to do it all.

When did my body start to get so lewd? I really don't know, but by the look on Levi's face he understands everything.

"Go on, say it and I'll do it." His words come out husky and seduce me to comply with his order.

So with a deep breath I tell him surprise me.

It seems those were the key words that set everything up.

Within seconds I'm pushed down on the bed and have my arms held behind me.

It's not until I hear a ching that I realized he handcuffed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So brat, you want to see my emotions is what you said right?"

While my mind is whirling with different emotions I give a tight nod and try not to show panic.

I know if I talk right now all my desires will come out and there'll be nothing left to shield me from him.

"Well as fun as that may be for you how about I see your expressions instead."

As he says this his fingers make a trail up and down my back.

Each touch on me sparks something inside.

I want to release my voice so badly but resist.

I don't want this to end so quickly. I'm enjoying it and I want to see where this goes.

"What do you want to do now brat?"

I really wasn't expecting him to continue with the questioning. I was actually hoping that he'd take over after that. I almost want to sigh from disappointment, but don't in hope that something will happen.

"Are you into bondage Levi?"

"Nope but you seem to be enjoying yourself. You're hard and I haven't even touched you yet. You really are a perverted brat."

"No, I'm not!"

"Really? Cause this part says differently." He caresses my member while saying this and I nearly lose it.

I desperately desire for him to touch me more but I refuse to tell him anything.

"You really are stubborn, you know?"

I say nothing to just to show my stubbornness even more and to see what he'll do next.

"Are you not going to talk back? That's fine with me but I don't think you can hold your voice back much longer."

I feel my pants and boxers slide down slowly rubbing against my erection and I have to bite back a moan.

"You were really expecting this weren't you? You're leaking precum and all I've done is talk to you."

Slowly stroking my butt, I think of the pain and how I got off with him slapping it.

I wiggle my butt showing my eagerness and mentally beg for what I want.

"Do you want it that badly?"

I give another nod this time sterner and climb onto his lap.

"Then beg for it."

Consciously I know I shouldn't because of the humiliation, but I also know that he's just as stubborn as I am.

If I beg normally I bet he'll just tell my to do it again.

So I pull a trump card I've never used before.

"Spank me daddy," I make sure to plead earnestly and purr out the words.

Shockingly I don't get the impact I was hoping for but a torturous taunt telling me to try harder.

God how much do I have to do before I get what I want? It doesn't occur to me I'm sexually frustrated until I growl out the beg again.

"Please spank me, I really want to feel the pain and pleasure that only you can give me."

"Good boy, I'm glad you understand that."

The slap that comes with those words make me let go of a moan and almost lose sight of reality, seeking only pleasure.

"So you're finally making sounds brat? Do you feel like telling me what else you want?"

I decide to stay silent to keep being defiant.

Well that was the plan until I got another slap on the other cheek, causing me to groan deep.

"Brat, I'm talking to you."

In the end desire wins out and I decide to let the words "Fuck me Levi," slip out with a breathy voice.

"What? I didn't hear you."

Oh you have got to be kidding me. He expects me to beg again.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me Levi!!"

I say this violently hoping he gets the point.

"Good, I like when you're aggressive, but I'm not going to."

Huh?

True to his word everything ceases to a stop and before I know it I'm sitting up properly on the bed, clothed and free of handcuffs.

It's probably a good minute before everything sets in but when it does the only thing I can ask is

"Why aren't we doing it?"

Fear crawls inside of me and I start to recall the last time we did it if I did anything wrong.

I mean I was really into it so I can't recall much but the feeling and embarrassment of it.

"You didn't do anything wrong last time so don't worry, but we aren't doing it because I don't think our relationship should just be built on sex."

As much as that hurts my aching dick it warms my heart.

He actually cares about this relationship and wants to be healthy.

As a result of this feeling a small sigh of relief flies out of my mouth.

"So with that said what are you going to do about that?"

My eyes follow his finger and I feel my face get hot.

He's pointing at my the lump in my pants that's saying let me out.

"Cold shower." Is literally the last thing I say before I jet from the bed to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While in the shower, attempting to soak away my erection, I start thinking to make it go away faster and realize something.

I don't know if Levi's staying or going, which isn't a problem.

The paranoia I had before is more or less gone but my possessiveness isn't.

I don't mind if Levi leaves but I don't want him to.

I also find that I'm becoming more attracted to him as the time we spend increases, and that I'm strangely starting to be okay with it.

But still what's becoming of me?

Whoop whoop!!!!! First chapter for 2017~ Sorry for the delay you guys >~<  I'm starting college again and it's killing me =_= But don't worry about lack of major updates I am determined to update regardless of it _ LOL I'm posting this while at college so there's my dedication (≧∇≦)

Ain't nothing go hold me down!!!

Please vote and comment~ It makes my day 100x better~