Chapter 27

*** WARNING LEMON ***
For those who don't like to read Lemons or anything related to it, just don't read this chapter. Holy water can be found right at the end of this chapter.

Your POV

"Do you want me to stop..."

You found yourself staring at Kakashi, who was patiently waiting for your response while holding you close to him. You shook your head and smiled softly at him.

"No, you can continue... But not here.." You said seductively in Kakashi's ear. Kakashi smirked as he watched you pull him to his room. As soon as you entered, Kakashi took his shirt off and pinned you against the wall near his bed.

"I can't wait anymore, (Name)." Kakashi said as he started kissing your neck. You were moaning until you had a sudden flashback of Tobi pinning you against the wall. You started to panic.

"Ahh... N-no.. stop.. stop it!" You pushed Kakashi away, leaving him surprised and confused. You were panting as you came to your senses and remembered you were with Kakashi, not Tobi. Your inner-self facepalmed herself.

"I-I mean..! Uhh... I'm very sensitive there.." You looked away while holding yourself to try and fix the mood. Kakashi grabbed you by the waist and whispered in your ear.

"You don't have to be so nervous... I won't hurt you.." Kakashi said before initiating a kiss. You both made your way to the bed, still maintaining the kiss. Kakashi laid you down as you let him slip his tongue in, causing you to moan as he dominated you. Kakashi unbuttoned your shirt and stared at you. Your face was crimson red as you saw Kakashi lick his lips.

"You're so beautiful.." Kakashi said as he leaned towards you and started licking your neck down to your chest. He started sucking on your left breast while pinching your nipple on the right causing you to moan loudly.

"Mmm... Kakashi!" You said while biting your lips trying to contain your excitement. Kakashi then gave the right breast the same treatment as the other. He spread your legs open as he slid his hand down to start rubbing your clit. You kept on moaning as he continued to rub it while watching you react to his teasing.

"Kakashi... I want more.. give me more.." You said between breaths. Kakashi smirked as he went down and started fingering you while licking your clit. You held his head with one hand while you bit your finger in pleasure with the other. He kept going faster and faster until you felt a wave of pleasure in your body and arched your back. You sighed as you realized Kakashi wasn't even close to done with you.

"Won't you pleasure me as well..?" Kakashi said as he stood up and took the rest of his clothes off, revealing his large member. You were hesitating at first but then crawled towards Kakashi to the edge of the bed.

"I.. I won't let one traumatic experience get in the way of a memorable one." You thought to yourself as you grabbed Kakashi's dick and started licking the tip. Kakashi groaned as you teased him and held your hair so it wouldn't get in the way. Soon you found yourself bobbing your head back and forth while stroking Kakashi's dick at the same time. Kakashi let out some groans and cursed as you were sucking his cock. Kakashi pulled your head back as he felt he couldn't suppress himself any longer. He grabbed a condom from the drawer in his nightstand, ripped it open, and put it on. Kakashi then pushed you back on the bed as he placed his member right at your entrance.