Chapter 19

Kakashi POV

After Kakashi and Naruto finish eating at Ichiraku's, they walked side by side throughout the village, Naruto begging Kakashi to train him.

"Come on, Kakashi-sensei! You taught Sasuke Chidori, why can't I learn something just as cool?!" Naruto frowned.

"Aren't you training with Master Jiraiya? He is much more skilled than me. He can teach you some new jutsu." Kakashi said while smiling at Naruto. Naruto was confused for a second.

"You mean Pervy sage? I haven't seen him at all since he fought with Itachi. He literally disappeared! So I have no one to train me but you!" Naruto said while crying anime tears and giving Kakashi a pleading look. Kakashi sighed.

"Don't worry Naruto, Master Jiraiya is just sorting out some important matters. He'll be back before you know it." Kakashi said while ruffling his hair. Before Naruto could say another word, someone called him from afar. It was Guy, and he was walking towards them while using there hands.

"Hey, Naruto! How've you been! You're looking rather youthful today!" Guy said while jumping back on to his feet.

"Bushy Brow-sensei! I'm glad you're here, help me convince Kakashi-sensei in training me! He keeps turning me down!" Naruto said while pointing to the sweatdropping Kakashi.

"There's only one way to settle this. Kakashi! I challenge you to a race! If I win you have to train Naruto. If you win then you don't need to. This match will break our tie in wins!" Guy says while holding his fist in the air.

"Normally, I'd be busy and tell you another time Guy. But I'm feeling rather energetic and I'll accept your challenge. Also, it's the only way to get Naruto off my case." Kakashi said while stretching his legs. "Explain the details of the race, Guy."

"Alright! So we will begin in front of the Hokage's building and run two laps around the village. Whoever makes it back first wins the race!"

"Alright let's do this." Kakashi cracked his neck. Both Kakashi and Guy got into starting positions for the race. Naruto summoned two shadow clones and was in front of them.

"Alright, let's start this thing!" The real Naruto in front of them said.

"Come on, Bushy Brow-sensei! You can do it!" One clone said while standing on the right side of Guy. Guy pulled the nice guy pose to that clone.

"You're my sensei and all, but lose Kakashi-sensei! I want you to train me!" The other clone barked to Kakashi on his left. Kakashi was sweatdropping.

"Ready!" Kakashi and Guy looked down.

"Set!" They both straightened their legs a little to a sprinting position.

"Go!" They both sprinted past Naruto causing some dirt from the ground to turn into dust. They left Naruto coughing and tearing up behind.

~ Time skip ~

It was the last lap and Naruto was impatient. He was rooting for Guy but he knew Kakashi was also very skilled so the chance of either of them winning is 50/50. Naruto was sitting in front of the Hokage building with his arms crossed as Tsunade walked down the stairs towards him.

"Naruto, just the person I was-... um, what are you doing?" Tsunade said as she tilted her head.

"Waiting."

"For what?" Tsunade was a bit annoyed that she got a vague response.

"The winner of the challenge between Kakashi and Bushy Brow-sensei." As Naruto finished his sentence, his eyes widened when he saw them in the distance. They were running side by side. Tsunade's eyebrow flinched when she spotted them too.