♥Hinganbana Brawl♥

Start from the beginning

Hazel: Who do you think you are?

Onyx: Same question.

Hazel: Look kid, I know we don't know each other but could you at least take off your shades?

Onyx: No, why would I?

Hazel: Because I can't see your real face. Who in the Remnant are you?

Onyx: Just a hitman who kills contract. And one of them is standing in front of me.

Hazel was stunned. I draw my Deviant Shroud and I slashed Hazel Rainart. He dodged my blow and he clunched both of his fist.

Hazel: You'll pay for this, bitch!

Onyx: With pleasure!

Hazel Rainart tried to punch me but I dodged his attacks. I blocked his arm from punching me and then I kicked his stomach using my knee. I grabbed his shirt and I punched him down. He was knocked onto the ground. I slowly walked up to him. He immdiately got up from the ground and ran towards the village. I ran towards Hazel Rainart who was trying to call for help. Hazel then stopped at the middle of the village. Many people came out from their homes and saw the fight. Nobody dared to help me or Hazel Rainart.

Hazel: Why are you doing this?

Onyx: Tell me, where is Salem?

Hazel: I don't know a lot about her.

Onyx: Liar! You fucking prick.

A village threw a bucket at Hazel Rainart. Hazel Rainart reached for the bucket and threw it to me. I draw my weapon and in slow motion, I sliced the bucked into half. The pieces of the buckets fell onto the ground.

Villager 1: He sliced the bucket in half!

Villager 2: That Human is overpowered!

Hazel then tried to release his punch but I kicked him back from punching me. I ran towards him and then I punched his face. I kicked his crotch and he was screaming in pain. The other villagers stood back away from me and Hazel Rainart. I aimed my Deviant Shroud at Hazel's head and started asking.

Onyx: Again, where's Salem?

Hazel: Listen, kid. Why are you asking me that stupid question?

Onyx: I know you work for her, don't lie.

Hazel: Fine, she's at an unknown continent. Just above Vacuo.

Onyx: That's all I want to hear, you may leave now.

Hazel Rainart got up from the ground.

Onyx: And one more thing. Have this for an exchange.

I gave Hazel Rainart a metal sword. He took the sword and placed it at his back.

Onyx: Keep the sword, besides, I have a new one.

Hazel: Thanks, kid.

Onyx: Don't mention it.

I walked away from Hazel Rainart. He looked at the sword and suddenly, he noticed the sword buzzing. The sword and exploded, killing Hazel Rainart. The villagers were knocked off from the explosion. I took off my shades when the explosion happened.

Diana: Target down, I see you have unique ways to kill an enemy. Now head towards an exit, good work R47.

I walked towards the next village. The Bullhead will not pick me up this time. I had to go there by foot.

Meanwhile

Jaune: Ruby?

Nora: Are you alright, Ruby?

Ren: You seem to be sad the whole time.

Ruby: I..... love..... him....

Jaune: Who?

Ruby: Quark Quartz you idiot!

Nora: We have a journey to continue and you're still thinking about him.

Ren: What's the point? He's not here with us.

Ruby: But I love him so much.

TO BE CONTINUED