33.

I woke up in Will's arms, smiling when I saw his eyes closed and lips slightly apart. I leaned down and kissed his lips, making him wake up.

"I wouldn't mind being waken up everyday by that." He smirks, leaning back in for a kiss.

I put my hand in front of his mouth. "Brush your teeth first, boy." I laugh.

Will laughs and quickly runs to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and I walk in after him and brush mine as well.

When I rinsed my mouth, Will slammed me against the wall and kissed me.

I smile leaning out. "I still didn't get my birthday present."

"Yeah I know because you were busy with Harry."

"Oh shut up." I playfully hit his chest.

"But tonight, you are all mine." He smirks walking out of the bathroom with his hand in mine.

We walk to the kitchen, and I start making coffee for the both of us, while Will watched me.

"I need to feed Rosie." I say.

"She kept you up all night, let me feed her for you." He walks up to me and put his arm around my waist. I put my hands on his bear chest, and looked up at him. "I need to pump milk." I say.

"Oo thats sexy." He jokes as he puts a grin on his face.

"Mhm." I laugh leaning in to kiss him.

"And a good morning to you guys." I unattached myself from Will and look up to see Quinn and Danny.

"Oh um." I clear my throat. "Morning guys." I awkwardly say stepping away from Will.

Quinn walked to the fridge as Danny still stood at the doorway.

"So are you guys back together?" Danny asked raising his eyebrows waiting for us to respond.

"Yes." Will answered.

I looked at Danny and gave him a reassuring smile. I wondered how he and Quinn were feeling about all this.

"Nice." Danny nodded and smiled. Yep, he was not happy about this, and Quinn ate in the corner not saying a word.

"Okay well I'm going to pump in my room." I say not wanting to stay in this atmosphere anymore.

I headed for my bedroom, and Will followed.

"Mind if I take a shower?" He asked closing my bedroom door.

"Go ahead." I tell him, and he starts to undress himself.

I walk over to Rosie's crib, and saw that she was starting to wake up. "Good Morning sleepy head." I smile as I picked her up and kissed her. "Oh someone has a full diaper." I laugh bringing her to my bed to change her.

Rosie has gotten so big since she was born. She's turning one month old tomorrow, and I wonder where the time has gone. She's growing way too quickly. She doesn't even fit in a lot of her clothes anymore.

I put her in a new onesie, then lay down in my bed with her by my side as I pump.

"What a view." Will laughed as he came in from the bathroom.

"Mhm. It's turning you on, huh?" I joke with the biggest smirk on my face.

He climbs into bed with only a towel around his waist, and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Oh yeah! I've got the biggest erection right now." He says sarcastically, and I laugh.

He puts pants on, and I finish pumping my milk.