22.

After spending two days in the hospital, I got to go home with my beautiful, healthy baby girl. Harry had rehearsals, so he couldn't be here, but of course Quinn, Danny, and my parents helped. My parents were staying at Danny's place for a little so that they could help me out. I feel confident that I was going to be the best mom that I could be. I wanted everything for my baby. I could already tell that Rosie was going to be an easy baby. She is so mellow, which makes the job easier for me.
Around 2 pm, I received a text from Harry saying that he was downstairs. I buzzed him in and opened the door when he came up.
When I saw him, I was so happy to see that he brought a gift. "I got the stroller." He smirked.
I let him inside and closed the door behind him. "It's perfect. Thank you so much." I smiled, taking the stroller from him and testing it out.
"So where's the little one?"
"She's in my room." I walked over to my bedroom, and Harry followed. I quietly stepped over to her crib and watched as she was sound asleep.
"She should be waking up any moment now to eat." I said in a low voice to Harry.
"Okay." He said as he took his fingers and caressed Rosie's little hands. She then wrapped her fingers around his finger.
I smiled, and Harry took out his phone from his pocket and snapped a photo of Rosie holding his finger.
"I'm sending this to my mum."
"Oh yeah, when does she want to meet her?" I asked.
"I think she's coming in a couple of days."
"I can't wait to meet her." I smiled.
"She can't wait to meet you either."
Slowly, Rosie started to open her eyes. She let out a couple crys until Harry picked her up.
He shushed her quietly and bounced her up and down in his arms.
"Do you want to feed her?" I asked.
"I'm pretty sure that my nipples don't produce milk, Em." He smirked at his own joke, looking at me.
I lightly laughed. "Shut up. I can use breast pumps, you know."
"Really? Can I try them?"
"Sure." I said sarcastically and then walked over to the kitchen to heat up a bottle and Harry followed and sat down on the couch with Rosie.
After the milk was at the perfect temperature, I handed the bottle to Harry for him to feed Rosie.
I watched as Rosie sucked on the bottle while looking up at Harry with wide eyes. I felt a rush of emotions come over me. I excused myself to the bathroom, and quickly walked  over there. I looked myself in the mirror tears rolled down my cheeks. I literally had no clue what was wrong with me. I was feeling so happy at one moment, then sad the next.
I cleaned myself up, and returned back to where Harry and Rosie were.
"Where's Quinn and your brother?" Harry asked me while looking down at Rosie.
I sat down next to him. "They went out for a late lunch with my parents."
There was a vibrate coming from Harry's pocket from his phone.
"Do you need me to get it?" I asked because his hands were all full.
"Please." I grabbed his phone and opened the screen for him.
"Oh it's my mum. My password is 6425." I typed in the password and it unlocked his phone.
"She said 'I can't wait to meet baby Ro. Don't mess this up, Harry." What did she mean by 'Don't mess this up'?
"Okay thanks." He said, so I closed his phone. I guess he didn't want to respond back.
Harry turned towards me. "Were you crying, Em?"
I let out a sigh. "Is it obvious?"
"Are you okay?" He said in concern.
"Yeah, yeah I am. I don't even have a reason for why I cried. The tears just started rolling down."
"Oh yeah, Lou had the same thing after she had Lux. I'm pretty sure it's just the hormones acting up."
"Oh."
"That's my hair stylist by the way."
"I know."
"Did you now?" He smirked.
"Shut up." I laughed.
"I think someone was stalking me." He continued to smirk.
"Wouldn't be the first person."
He squinted his eyes. "Touché."
Rose finished the bottle, so I took it from Harry and put it in the kitchen sink.
"She smells." Harry told me.
"Then change her."
"But.." he whined.
"Go be a man Harry, and change your daughters diaper."
"Fineee." He stood up and went into my bedroom, and I followed him just to make sure he knew what he was doing. I mean, I didn't know how to do shit until my mom showed me.
But apparently Harry was a diaper changing expert. He didn't need any help with anything.
"Impressive." I said when he finished.
"Admit it, I'm better at changing diapers than you."
"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Styles." I took out a little onesie, and handed it to Harry to put it on Rosie.
After he dressed her, he picked her back up, and laid  down on my bed.  I crawled into my bed, and laid down next to him.
"Did you tell the boys yet?" I asked.
"I only told Louis because I knew he would be supportive and knows what I'm going through because he has a child of his own. The other guys, I'm going to tell soon."
"It's better to tell them sooner than later. They might he hurt if you don't tell them."
"You have a point."
"I know."
"Look, I didn't tell you, but I have to leave tonight for two days."
"Oh, where are you going?"
"I have two shows in San Francisco."
"Oh, okay."
He gently handed Rosie to me when he received a phone call.
"Hello?" He said into the phone.
"Okay, I'll be there." He hung up the phone.
"Sorry, that was Kendall. I have to go."
"Is she okay?"
"Yeah, she just needs me right now."
"Okay, so I'll see you in two days?"
"Yes." He gave a quick kiss to Rosie in her forehead, then he kissed my cheek.
"Bye." I smiled.
"Bye." He climbed out of the bed.
"Thanks for the stroller again."
"It was no problem." He smiled one last time, then left.