8.

When I arrived home, Quinn was laying on the couch watching a movie. When she saw me, she sat up. "How'd it go?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I put my bag down, and went into my bedroom.

"What happened?" Quinn walked over to my bedroom and leaned on the doorway.

I explained her everything that happened. Quinn was such a great listener. I could literally tell her anything. "Well maybe they feel sorry. If you didn't leave right away, then maybe they would have said something else except sorry. They probably heard all the things you said to your dad."

"I know, I know."

"They'll probably call you soon. Don't worry Emery. They'll come around. At least you know that your dad is being supportive."

I gave her a small smile. " you always know what to say, don't you?"

She laughed. "I guess so."
***
I woke up at 7 o'clock the next day to get ready for class. I only had classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. I actually really enjoyed going to classes. I turned in my homework, and sat down at the back of the class. This corse was 2 hours long, then I had another one that was an hour and a half long.
After a long day at school, I went to grab some food at a small cafe down the street. I ordered a sandwich and sat down at a table in the corner of the restaurant.

"Emery?" I looked up and saw someone I thought I wasn't going to see ever again.

"Harry."

"You stole my spot." He laughed.

"Oh I can move if you'd like."

"No no, but would you mind if I sat down?"

I hesitated. "I guess not."

They called out my name indicating that my sandwich was ready. "I'll be right back." I got up and went to get my food, then walked back over.

"So how have you been?" He asked me.

"Fine I guess." I replied.

"You really scared me when you texted me that."

I looked down. "Sorry about that. I thought I was, but I went to the doctors and they said I wasn't."

"Don't be sorry. Im glad you told me. I would want to know if you were actually pregnant." He's making me feel even more guilty.

"Wouldn't that ruin your career?"

"Ruin? No. Jeopardize my career? Probably."

"Oh." I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Oh and sorry for going to your apartment. That was very wrong of me."

"I'm still wondering how you found it." I laughed.

He laughed. "Like I said, I have my ways."

I finished up my sandwich. "Well I'm going to head out."

Harry stood up. "We should really hang out more."

I stood up and up my bag on my shoulder. "Yeah, maybe." I smiled.

"Do I at least get a hug." He smirked and held out his arms. I laughed and hugged him. "Bye Harry." I ended the hug and walked out of the cafe.

"Quinn?" I yelled out when I got home.

"In here!" She yelled from her bedroom. I walked over and sat down on her bed .

"You'll never believe what just happened."

"What happened?"

"Well guess who I just had lunch with?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. "No you did not."

"Yes indeed I did. Harry Styles himself."

"Wait, but like... how?"

"I was at a cafe, and he just happened to go when I was there."

"Did he say anything?"

"Well he sat down with me. He made me feel so fucking guilty."

"How?"

"He was like 'if you were actually pregnant, I would like to know." Mimicking his voice with a horrible British accent.

"Then tell him!"

"I cant! He said that it would've jeopardized his career if I was."

"Oh fuck."

"Yep." When I said that, the doorbell rang.

"Ill get it." Quinn said. She got up and went to the door.

"Emery its for you." I got up from her bed and went into the living room.

"Danny?" I said in shock when I saw him.

He walked into the apartment to me. "Emery, I'm so so so sorry. Please forgive me."

I looked down at my feet. "I guess."

"Oh thank god. I'm really feel bad for the way I reacted."

I looked up. "I guess it fine."

"Well I actually need to tell you something." I nodded.

"Well my job wanted me to transfer to LA, so I'm moving here." He grinned.

My face glowed up. "Really!" He nodded.
I hugged him tight. "I's so happy!"

He leaned out of the hug. "So where is this Harry guy?"

"About that.."

"Oh he was just here. You missed him!" Quinn stepped in.

"Quinn! I'm not going to lie to my brother!"

"Sorry."

"What's going on?" Danny said.

"Well the truth is, I'm not going to tell Harry."

Danny looked at me with a confused face. "What? Why?"

"Because! He's a international fucking pop star that doesn't have time to be a dad."

"Im not going to say anything about it because its not my choice."

"Thank you." I said.

"When are you moving down here?" Quinn asked Danny.

"Well I have a month to find a place and settle in."

"There's a apartment for rent two floors up. Not a bad price." I said.

"I'll have to check it out."

I heard my phone ding from my purse. I went to go get it and saw that Emma texted me saying that there was a emergency at the boutique. "Guy I have to go. Work emergency. I'll be back." I put my purse over my shoulder, and quickly left.