24.

"I'm going to be so late!" I said as I hopped into Danny's car.

"I'll get you there as quickly as I can." Danny said as he drove off.

He was driving me to lunch. I texted Harry that I would be a little late. After 10 minutes, we arrived at the restaurant.

"Do you want me to help you with the stroller?" Danny asked me.

"No it's fine." I said as I got out of the car. I got the stroller out and placed Rosie in it. "Thank you for the ride."

"No problem Em."

I soon found Harry and Kendall in the back of the restaurant.

"Sorry I'm late.'" I say as I sit down.

"No it's fine. How are you?" Harry said.

"I'm good, what about you?" I smile.

"Very good."

The waiter comes by and we order what we wanted. Rosie started crying, so I took her out of her stroller.

"She's hungry." I said.

"Can I feed her?" Harry asks.

"Of course."

I asked the waiter to heat up a bottle. I gave Rosie to Harry, and the waiter came back with the heated bottle.

"Thank you." Harry said as he took the bottle and put in in Rosie's mouth.

"She turns one week tomorrow." I announce.

"Yes I know." Harry says while smiling down at our daughter.

I looked at them and smiled. I wish we could be a family just us three. I could see myself building up a life with this man.

After she finished the bottle, Harry taped her gently on the back to burp her, which resulted in her barfing at over his shirt.

"Oh shit." Harry said and handed me Rosie.

I laughed. "What? Never had someone throw up on you?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go clean this up." He stood up and left me and Kendall alone. Shes been quiet the whole time and hasn't said a word to me.

"So how's it going?" I say trying to make conversation.

She snarks. "Yeah you know fine, just thatI just found out that my boyfriend has a baby with another girl."

I was taken aback. She was being so bitchy, and I never did anything wrong. "And you think it's my fault? I'm not the one who injected their sperm into me." I said with a snark tone.

"Just admit it, you like my boyfriend and want to take him from me."

"Why are you being so ignorant? I don't want to steal your boyfriend from you Kendall, so stop acting so insecure about yourself. I would never steal someone else's boyfriend. I'm not a fucking slut, so get that out of your little head." I got up and walked away with the stroller.