30.

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!... Wait I mean Vote, comment, and follow ;););)

-

"Hi baby!" I ran over to Harry and took Rosie out of his arms. "I missed you." I placed kisses all over her face.

"Yeah I think she missed her mom too. She was crying all night." Harry shrugged.

That's mama's girl.

He sat down on my couch. "I'm sorry for yesterday."

"Sorry for what?" I said wanting him to dwell on what he said.

"I'm sorry for being a douche."

"Is that all?" I pursed my lips.

"Yes?" He said it more like a question then a statement.

"Okay." I said walking away to the kitchen, and Harry immediately got up and followed.

"Can you please forgive me."

"I can, but do I want to? Nahhh." I joked trying to bust his balls . I'm not the type of person to hold a grudge.

"Please Em!" He begged.

"I want you to get on your knees and beg." I smirked.

Harry rolls his eyes exaggeratedly and got down on his knees and clasps his hands together. "Please please please forgive me."

"Queen. Please forgive me queen." I say wanting him to repeat me.

"Please forgive me Queen Emery."

I laugh. "Get up boy."

Harry gets up. "So you forgive me?"

"Yeah, I forgive you." I smile.

"Good because I was hoping you would come to my house for dinner tonight. The boys and Kendall will be there."

"Oh I already have plans tonight." Will texted me last night that he was going to bring me on a date tonight, and I really don't want to be in the same room as Kendall.

"Oh what are you doing tonight?" He asks.

" Q and I are going out to eat." I lie. "Oh and did I mention that she's pregnant." I said.

"Oh wow. Tell her I said congrats."

"I will." I smiled.

I look down at Rosie and smile as she sleeps soundly in my arms. "So how are you and Kendall?" Shit I think I asked him that already.

"We are doing really good actually."

"That's nice." I smile.

"Just admit it, you want me." He smirked.

Yes more than anything.

"What?" I said confused.

"I said that I have to go." He said as I snapped back into reality.

That sounded totally different.

"Oh okay." I said freaking out on the inside.

"I'll see you tomorrow though." He smiled as he started heading for the door.

"Harry wait!" I called out after him.

He turned around. "Yeah?"

I honestly wanted to run up to him and kiss him, but I knew it wasn't want he wanted.

"Oh uh where ya going?" I casually asked.

"I'm going to the studio. Going to write some music for my album."

"Oh. Good luck." I smiled.

"Thanks Em." He smiled back then opened the door to Quinn on the other side holding the door knob.

"Oh hi." She said and smiled.

"Hey. Congrats on the baby." Harry smiled.

"Thank you." She walked in and said bye to Harry, then he left.

"So?!" I said excitedly as I placed Ro down in her carrier then walked up to Quinn.

"So, Rosie will have herself a little chicka to play with." She smiled.

I squealed and hugged her. "A girl!"

"Mhm." She laughed.

"Where's Danny? Is he excited?" I asked.

Quinn walked to the counter to place her things down. "He went up to his apartment. And yeah, he's really excited." She smiled.

"Awe mama, you're glowing."

Quinn blushed. "Well thats one of the perks of growing a human."

"Lift your shirt, i wanna see!"

Quinn lifted her shirt and there was a small bump.

"Wow I'm three weeks postpartum and I'm still bigger than you." I laugh as I picked up my shirt comparing my bloated stomach to her perfect bump.

Quinn laughed. "You'll be flat in no time, and I'll just keep growing huge."

"Omg we are going to be the kind of best friends who have their babies around the same time, and their kids become best friends." I laugh.

"Watch our kids hate each other." Quinn laughs and I roll my eyes.

"So um I have a date tonight." I smile.

Quinn's eyes widen as she puts a chip in her mouth. "With who?"

"Will. He's bringing me ice skating."

"Awe like your first date."

"Yeah." I smile.

Quinn shook her head. "You better know what you're getting yourself into."

I sigh. "Q.."

'Whats wrong Em?"

"I just.." I hesitated.

Quinn put her hand on my shoulder. "Hey Em, you can tell me whatever is on your mind."

"I think I might be going on this date to get over Harry."

Quinn's face looked shocked. I actually haven't told her that I still had feelings for Harry. "If you feel that way about Harry, then why don't you tell him?" She asks.

"Because he's with Kendall, and he's happy." I say feeling my eyes burn from the tears trying to escape.

"Are you happy though?"

I wipe away the tear that rolled down my cheek. "Of course I am. I have Rosie and you guys."

"Come here." Quinn said pulling me into a hug  as I started crying in her arms.

"I don't like seeing you sad." She said as she rubbed my back.

I pull out of the hug and wipe my tears. "I don't even know why I'm crying. It's so silly."

"You're not being silly Em. It's okay for you to feel this way, but tonight I want you to go on your date and have a good time. I want you to stop thinking about Harry and start thinking about yourself."

"I love you so much." I say as I pulled her into another hug. "You're the bestest best friend ever."

"I love you too." She kissed my cheek and let go of the hug. "and Em."

"Yeah?"

"You are the strongest person I know, so don't let Harry get to you. He doesn't deserve a girl like you." She smiled and i felt like I was going to cry again, but this time happy tears because Quinn always knew how to make me feel better no matter what.

I nodded. "I won't."

-

So I made it to France, and it's really gloomy out so I'm not doing anything. On the bright side, I have WIFI now! I literally told myself that I would write like 5 chapters on the plane ride here, but I only wrote 1 1/2 and slept the rest of the flight lmfao, but I'll post chapter 31 either tomorrow or the next day.
Anyways... have a MARVELOUS day! Toodles 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼