I walked down the streets, heading towards Atlas Academy. When I reached Atlas Academy, I walked into the academy. A female student greeted me in the Atlas Academy.

Student 1: Welcome, Mister?

Onyx: Onyx Crimson.

Student 1: Oh, Mr. Onyx Crimson, what brings you here to this intelligent school?

Onyx: I wanted to see the headmaster of your academy.

Student 1: You mean, Professor Lionheart?

Onyx: Yes, him.

Student 1: Okay, you'll have to wait for him outside his office. He's currently having a meeting with a person named Arthur Watts.

Onyx: I could wait for a while.

Student 1: Would you like me to show you the way to his office?

Onyx: Yes, I would like too.

Student 1: Follow me, sir!

I followed the female student who led me to Professor Lionheart's office.

Onyx: You actually look kinda cute by the way.

Student 1: Thank.... you....

The student blushed as I complimented her. When we reached Professof Lionheart's office, the female student left. I sat down in the waiting area. Then, Diana Burnwood contacted me.

Diana: R47, are you there?

Onyx: Yes, Diana. I'm in Atlas Academy, now.

Diana: Good, Arthur Watts is talking to Professor Lionheart now. You will need to get to the roof and snipe him down.

Onyx: And how am I suppose to do that?

Diana: Our client has provided a sniper rifle in a black briefcase. The briefcase in located on the roof. You will need to get to the roof.

I got up from the seat and I walked out from the waiting room. I jaunted down the halls of the academy. I went up the stairs and I went to the roof of Atlas Academy. I looked around the roof to find the black briefcase. I could not find the black briefcase. I thought of myself that maybe somebody took it. Then, somebody called me.

Student 2: Excuse me, sir?

I turned around to see a male student holding a black briefcase in his hand.

Student 2: Is this yours?

Onyx: Yes, thank you my dear.

Student 2: You're welcome.

The student walked away from me as he went down the fleet of stairs. I opened the black briefcase and I saw some sniper rifle pieces in the briefcase. I took out the parts of the sniper rifle and I assembled the parts to form sniper rifle. When the sniper riffle was ready, I aimed my sniper rifle at Arthur Watts. I could see him talking to the headmaster through the glass. I got a vintage scope on him. When I got the perfect scope, I pulled the trigger of the sniper rifle, releasing a bullet out from the sniper rifle.

The bullet hit the contract's head, ending up killing him. Arthur Watts was eliminated.

Diana: Target down. Now head towards an exit, good work, R47.

I placed the sniper rifle in the briefcase and I carried it down the stairs. I jaunted down the stairs and I walked down the halls. There were students passing by me, heading towards the headmaster's office. When I exited the academy, my mission was done. The first contract is done and cannot be revived.

Meanwhile
Salem's place

Tyrian: Salem, I have some bad news.

Salem: What is it?

Tyrian: Arthur Watts is dead.

Salem: Impossible!

Tyrian: I don't know who that Human or Faunus killed him but Arthur Watts was killed and cannot be revived.

Salem: Find him/her! I want him/her dead and bring me his/her body!

Tyrian: Yes, Salem!

Salem: That foolish Human/Faunus is going to pay!

TO BE CONTINUED