mission totally scary but definitely possible

Start from the beginning

She had a lot to think about. She just needed some quiet.

The elevator dropped her off in the basement and she swiped her card to gain access to the garage. The glass doors edged with chrome-finished steel slid open and she stepped inside, the rows of cars laying neatly and quietly. She saw Tony's workbench, he had a few pieces and parts laying around but not as many as in his lab in Malibu, California, where it all started. She spotted her car and began walking towards it, but was startled by a loud metallic clang on the table behind her. She jumped a little and turned around to identify where the noise was coming from and why, only to be face to face Talia, who was at one of the workbenches and was tinkering around with parts of her own Iron Man suit. She had a screwdriver in one hand and she had her suit glove on the other, and she was making some adjustments.

"What the hell are you doing down here?! None of this is yours." Talia asked defensively. Maize held up her keyring, jingling the Maserati fob.

"I'm just going to my car, I'm not bothering you." Maize answered, clicking the unlock button and the Maserati beeped open, the lights flashing for a brief moment as well. Talia's face sank in an odd mix between disappointment, shock and even anger.

"You're kidding right?! My father gave YOU the Maserati?!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"Well it was my dad's first, but yeah. It's mine now."

"Whatever, don't even think about getting near my Ferrari. If you do, I'm going to kill you." She responded before looking back down at her suit glove on her lap and Maize knew that Talia was making a real threat. Maize had no doubt in her mind that Talia would kill her, and she would have no remorse over it. Maize kept walking and got into her car, changing her original plan of sitting in it and writing. Instead she started the engine and drove out of the garage.

Suddenly, she had an idea.

She drove around the driveway until she was on the side where Peter's window was. She got out of the car and tossed pebbles at his window until he came to the window to see her, and then she got in the driver's seat, rolled down her windows and began driving in slow circles and reciting the lines from the bike scene in Butch Cassidy.

"Your soft, white flesh. All mine, ALL MINE!" She laughed. Peter rolled his eyes.

"What is this, are you insinuating that we're Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?"

"Hell yeah! Come down, let's go for a drive!"

"I have homework to finish!"

"So do I! I just finished most of mine and I need to do something else! Screw it, Peter! Let's go for a ride."

He smiled, saying he would be right down. He ducked back inside his window and grabbed his phone and put on some sneakers before using his webs to belay down the side of the building to where Maize and her Maserati were. He hit the ground softly and severed the web, walking around and getting into the passenger's seat.

"Okay, so if we're going to do this we've got to clarify who's Butch and who's the Sundance Kid." He said, buckling his seatbelt and getting settled.

"Easy, you're the kid and I'm Butch Cassidy!" Maize responded.

"Alright, I won't argue on that. Where are we going?"