LAUGHTER

Everyone was gathered around the fire. We were inside the safe walls of Alexandria telling stories and jokes. Practically all the adults were drunk including Glenn who was hilarious when he was drunk. I looked up at Carl who was holding me in his arms covering us in a blanket. We were watching everyone make fools of themselves and telling embarrassing stories of everyone. I looked up at him and saw him laughing as he watched everyone around us. It was nice to see him happy, and actually laughing, I missed the sound of his sweet laugh that brought me joy, it had been so long since he had laughed, and now I couldn't ask for anything better. He looked down at me and smiled once he saw me looking at him. He leaned down and left a gentle kiss on my lips, I closed my eyes and smiled as I leaned into his chest more, him resting his head on the top of mine.

"Oh get a room you two" Glenn slurred.

"Okay Glenny I think you had a little too much to drink, your tiny body can't handle that much alcohol." I joked and laughed, along with Carl.

"No...I  have not even drink too much whiskey" He said slurring his words and not making any sense at all. Carl and I both laughed along with Maggie who hadn't had that much to drink. 

"Okay hun it's time to get you to bed," Maggie said standing up.

"You can take me to bed anytime sugar" He smirked everyone bursted out laughing I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"Okay ya, bed time," she said wrapping one of his arms over her shoulder and slowly bringing him towards the house.

"How long have you two been together anyway, it's seems like forever now," Michonne asked causing everyone to look at us.

"Ya it feels like you two have been together since day one, I can't even remember the day you two met," Carol said.

"It's been around 3 or 4 years I think," I said remember we got together at the beginning of the prison. 

"Right you two got together up in the guard tower when I found you two making out" Daryl teased and smirked.

"No....no they got together in the back of the prison because I found them making out there in the old cells" Rick said.

"No, because I found them making out behind the guard tower once and that was way before you found them in the cells or up in the guard tower," Michonne said. 

Carl and I both smirked and looked up at each other remembering our plan.

"Should I tell them" I smirked.

"Go ahead babe" he smirked.

"Carl and I got together way before that," I said exaggerating the word "way"

Everone looked at us confused.

"Carl and I got together when we found the prison before we even cleared anything out. We kept it a secret for a long time before anyone knew, we decided to start letting people know, but we decided to make a plan and make out in different places and let people see so that people would know and then tell other people and think we had gotten together sooner then we really had" I explained.

"Why," Carol asked.

"I don't know we got bored and figured we should have some fun," Carl said.

"You two are crazy" Michonne laughed.

"I'm just glad my boy found someone to put up with his stubborn ass" Rick joked causing everyone to laugh.

"Ya" He whispered quietly and kissed my cheek.

"I love you" I whispered once everyone went back to their own conversations.

"I love you too" He smiled and kissed my lips.

_________________________________