DANCE WITH ME

I stood in Carl and I's bedroom dancing to my favorite song Y/F/S I couldn't help it sometimes I just needed to escape reality and dance around like a crazy person. I heard a chuckle from the doorway as I turned around to see Carl with a grin on his face. 

"You're crazy" He chuckled.

"Ya, but you fell in love with this crazy person so I must be doing something right" I said grabbing his hands while still dancing and dragging him into the room.

"What are you doing" He laughed as I danced around him.

"Oh come on dance with me" I chuckled grabbing his hands and moving him along with me.

"I don't dance" he chuckled a little embarrassed.

"Oh come on at least try" I said dancing sexily.

"No" He laughed.

"For me pretty please" I begged.

"Fine" He said dancing a little bit in one spot but eventually he started to warm up and feel more comfortable and we ended up dancing wildly to the music. Once the song was done we both laughed and collapsed on the bed out of breath.

"And what exactly were you two just doing" We instantly sat up and saw Glenn and Maggie standing in the doorway.

"What do you.... oh no Glenn it's not like that we were dancing then we lied on the bed that's why we are out of breath god, get your mind out of the gutter" I said throwing a pillow at him but he caught it and threw it back at me and hitting me in the face with it. I laughed as the next song played.

"oh, so you were just dancing" Glenn said doing a dorky dance move.

"Glenn" Maggie said hitting his shoulder playfully.

"What oh come on I'm an amazing dancer" he sad grabbing Maggie's hand and pulling her into the room.

"Glenn no" Maggie chuckled trying to pull away but Glenn pulled her into the room and started dancing soon enough we were all dancing like little crazy people but we were laughing our heads off and for a few minutes as that song played I forgot about everything that was going on in the world the walkers, the people we had lost, everything.

"We will let you two be and do a little dancing of our own" Glenn said him and Maggie dancing out of the room as they closed the door.

"I guess we are all a little crazy" Carl said pulling me in and kissing me.

"Ya I guess so" I laughed and placed another passionate kiss on his lips before continuing to dance.