TRICKED

"Oh ya she's got a nice ass"I overheard the boys talking once again they were talking about girls and how hot they were. It disgusted me but today something disgustsed me even more the sound of Carl's voice replying.

"Oh ya and Y/N I really scored with that one didn't I" he said referring to me.

"Oh ya dude" one of the boys said.

"Wow you're all a bunch of asshole arnt you" I said revieling myself from around the corner.

"Shit Y/N please..." Carl said but I quickly walked away unimpressed.

"Dude you messed up" one of the boys said I heard Carl turn around and say shut up but then rushed back to my side.

"Please I didn't mean it I'm just trying to fit in" he begged for my forgiveness.

"I don't care Carl all you have been since we have gotten here is a compleat and utter asshole" I said still walking away.

"Baby I'm sorry" he said. I walked into the house and slammed the door shut leaving him outside.
________________
At dinner I stayed silent as we all ate.

"What's up with you two usually your all over each other" Michonne chuckled.

"Nothing we're fine" I mumbled while taking another sip of the warm soup in front of me.

Carl gently rubbed my thigh up and down begging for me to forgive him but I crossed my legs and ignored him.

"okay" Michonne and Rick exchanged looks.

"Carl can I talk to you" Rick said placing his hand on his sons back and giving him no choice but to follow his lead.

"So Y/N what's really going on" Michonne asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Carl was being an asshole" We both chuckled.

"Really how so" Michonne asked so I explained everything.

"Look he is just trying to figure everything out" Michonne smiled.

"I know I just...miss the old Carl" I sighed.

"He will come around just give him time after this fight he will probably wise us and relize everything he has done" Michonne made me feel a little better and I wanted to forgive Carl.

"I guess I have to be a little less harsh on him" I said.

"Ya but have some fun first make him relize what he has done is bad, even shed a few tears make him feel guilty so that he really thinks twice about what he has done and how it makes you feel" Michonne smirked.

"Good idea" I smirked back but soon dropped it when I saw Carl come in.

Half way through dinner I pretended to be very upset and started to fake tear up.

"Um... I have to go use the bathroom" I tried to hold back the laughs I could tell Michonne was doing the same. I admit t what we we're doing was wrong but so was what Carl was so now we were just even.

I quickly stepped behind the wall in the living room and eves dropped on everything Carl was saying. Rick had left for some reason and now it was just him and Michonne.

"Did I really make her feel that bad" he asked.

"She's pretty upset she feels like you don't like her anymore and that you are going to find someone else. She also thinks your just using her for sex" Michonne was amazing at lying and making people feel bad.

"Why would she ever think that I would never do that" he said. I soon came back in and pretended to sob.

"Baby don't cry I'm sorry" he said getting up.

"I just don't understand why you are with me if you wanted to just leave me you should have just said it" I said.

"I don't want to leave you I love you to much I just.... Please forgive me" he cupped my face with his hands and I started to laugh my ass off along with Michonne.

"What's....what" Carl looked utterly confused.

"I forgave you a long time ago babe but now you know how it feels to be made a fool of" I laughed.

"I hate both of you" he laughed.

"Did you learn your lesson" I said hugging him.

"Yes" he rolled his eyes then kissed the top of my forehead.

"Good then let's get back to eating" I smirked and grabbed his hand this time letting him rub my leg.