WATCH

"Okay we can set up here for the night and wait out the storm" Rick said.

"I'll take watch" I said picking up my gun.

"I will to" Carl said following me.

"No you look tired you should get some rest" I said resting my hand on his chest.

"No it's okay we need to talk more, we have both been so busy I could use a good chat, like old times" he said kissing my forehead.

"Okay I like that idea" I said grabbing his hand and sitting down next to him on the chairs set up by the door.

"Good night you sweetheart" Daryl whispered.

"Night dad" I leaned over and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"Love you" he said leaving.

"Love you to dad" I smiled.
__________________
A few hours later Carl and I were still talking.

"I can't believe you actually punched him" Carl chuckled.

"Hey he was all up in my buissness" I pretended to be sassy.

"Oh god those were the fun times" he said.

"Hey we're still in the fun times we just haven't been able to laugh like this in a while because of all the moving around" I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I know I just miss us hanging out like this I really miss you" he said.

I sat up and headed off into the two doors that were at the end of the hallway.

"Where are you going" he asked.

"Just to the bathroom"

I looked in the mirror all I saw was dark circles, a rats nest im my hair, and chapped lips. I took the near by brush and brushed my hair out and into a ponytail. I splashed some cold water onto my face and washed it so there wasn't so much dirt. And my lips stayed the same. I walked back out and saw Carl looking off into the distance.

"Hey" he said. I went over and sat on his lap. I snuggled my head into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you" he said gently kissing me.

"I love you to" I said kissing him more intensely.

We snuggled for hours until I fell asleep in his arms he picked me up and over to our bed.

"Wait we need to be on watch" I said trying to get up but he pinned me back down.

"Daryl said he would take over" Carl layed a blanket over me and snuggled in beside me.

"Oh ok" I said yawning and bringing my body closer to his.

"Goodnight baby" Carl said.

"Goodnight Grimes" I chuckled.