BEAT

We were all on a run Maggie, Glenn, Carl, Rick, my dad (Daryl), Sasha, Tara, Rosita, and Abraham.  We were all running and dodging bullets from a group that we stumbled upon that wasn't very nice I guess you could say.

"Carl, you come with me Sasha also, Daryl, Y/N, and Maggie, go that way, and the rest of you go that way behind the building we will all try to make a run for the trucks" Rick said as we all hid behind old empty boxes trying to shield ourselves from flying bullets. We all nodded and said our goodbyes before heading out into our directions.

"Stay safe" I said placing a kiss on Carl's lips.

"Always" He replied giving me a soft smiling and mouthing stay safe and I love you. I quickly made my way across the open field and ducked behind some other objects I was just about to run for it again but then I felt a sharp pain to the back of my head then everything went black.

___________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

We had all made it to the truck except for Y/N who still wasn't back, we all panicked when she hadn't shown up for several minutes.

"We have to go we will come back for her" MY dad said starting the engine.

"No, we can't just leave her here"  I said in shock and worry."What about Daryl when he find out he will go straight for her" I argued.

"Right now Daryl thinks she is with us and it can stay that way, for now, we need to go" My dad stepped on the gas and headed down the road. I looked out the window for any sign of Y/N that's when I saw two men dragging her into the old warehouse.

"Shit" I said.

"What" My dad looked back quickly seeing the worry and anger on my face.

"She's there I saw her two men were carrying her away" I said.

"We will come back for her right now we can't risk everyone" He said.

"Dad.." He cut me off by sending me his glare that told me to shut up.

___________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up and my head pounded my hands were tied above my head as I hung from the ceiling surrounded by a group of men and woman.

"So you want to tell us where your little group is situated" One of the men said coming up to me and grabbing my face with one of his hands and jerking my head so that I was looking straight at him.

"Fuck you" I spit out through all the blood that came out of my mouth from being beaten.

"You got one hell of a mouth on you pretty lady" He said as he kneed me in the stomach.

"You could rot in hell for all I care now get the hell away from me because it's not a little group, it's a big group and when they find out where you are...well you better hope they don't" I said through gritted teeth causing a slap to the face to occur from the man.

"You better watch what you say miss, and plus I don't see your group anywhere they fled they are gone so I don't think anyone is coming for you.

They all took turns torturing and beating me. They wanted to know where the group was and where our camp was but I kept my mouth shut. My eye was swollen and my mouth ached and was splattered with dry and wet blood. My ribs and stomach were bruised along with my arms and legs which were covered in blood also. I had just realized that they had stripped me into my bra so I was left with a pair of blue jeans which were now ripped and in my black sports bra.

I heard gunshot echo from outside.

"Told you they would come" I said as I spat out more blood. The man quickly untied me just before the large warehouse door opened by two men and the group appeared as they walked in they shot the two men then pointed their guns all towards us and my eyes locked onto Carls.

__________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

We had come back with a plan and successfully killed all the men outside and made out way into the warehouse once we got in there a man had Y/N wrapped around the waist and he had a blade to her throat.

"All we want is the girl" my dad said.

"You better give her back or I'll fucking kill you" Daryl said pointing his crossbow straight to the guys head.

"You do that and this young lady here dies to" He said pulling her by the hair. She was covered in blood and was only in her bra and jeans she had been beaten and bruises had already formed across different parts of her body.

"Please just give her back" I begged. Soon the man had a gun to his head as it clicked and Glenn's voice echoed behind him.

"Back the hell away from her before I blow your brains out" He said and the man slowly started to back away before jerking back forward towards her but Glenn soon put a bullet into the man's head. Y/N collapsed to the floor and Glenn quickly helped her up as we all made our way back to the truck. She had one arm over my shoulder as she limped to the truck tired and hurt.

"What did they do to you" I whispered once we were all in the trucks and she rested her head on my chest. She softly sobbed and I brought her into a gentle hug hoping not to hurt her.

"Just please I need you and sleep" She coughed out. I nodded and let her rest on me until she fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you" I softly whispered. And brought her tighter to my chest.