DOCTOR

Y/N P.O.V:

We were on a simple run, but of course, with our luck, we got ambushed by a group of men and women. It was Glenn, Maggie, Sasha, Rick and myself. Sasha had gotten beat up pretty bad but little did we all know he had been cut really deep on her stomach and was bleeding out quickly.

"We need to get her to Alexandria now" Rick shouted.

"How it's like an hour away" Maggie asked concerned as Sasha laid on the tailgate of the pickup truck.

"Do we have a first aid anywhere" I asked.

"Ya but what is that going to do we barly have anything to cover a wound this big" Maggie said.

"I'll work with it" I said grabbing it from the back seat.

"What are you going to do, your just a kid" Daryl said angrily and snarky, I gave him the death glare.

"My dad was a doctor he taught me everything I needed to know, I also read all his medical books, and his journal of patients I think I know more than you will ever know about this stuff" I said climbing into the back of the truck. I was full of anger, it wasn't just Daryl it was everybody I was 17 and they all looked at me as if I was a kid when really I survived hell my mother and father being killed right in front of me, then my sister had turned and I had to kill her myself then I was all on my own for a year a 15-year-old by herself with no one else, then Carl found me half dead, and now he and Glenn and Maggie were like my family. Carl and I have been together for about a year now and Maggie and Glenn were like parents to me but they still only saw me as a kid.

Everyone stared at me blankly and hesitated.

"I don't see any other choice" I said snapping them out of their thoughts.

"Fine she's right" Rick said and Daryl scoffed.

"What's your problem with me, all you have done is be a complete and utter dick to me, what the hell did I ever do to you eh" I shouted.

"whatever" He said and got int the passenger seat as I climbed into the back of the truck. We all took off as I applied pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding. I looked into the wound hoping Sasha wouldn't wake up. I saw that there was a bullet stuck in the wound.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Hey, how's everything going hun" Maggie voice echoed from the walkie talk.

"Not good she has a bullet stuck in her I need to get it out somehow," I said back.

"Okay well keep it up were almost there" She said. She kind of just brushed it off like she knew I wasn't capable of doing it. Well, I was about to prove her wrong. I took  a piece of old broken glass that was sitting in the back of the truck and started to cut the wound a little more so I could grab the bullet once I thought it was okay I took a pair of tweezers that were in the first aid kit and started to grab the tiny bullet that wedged itself in her. I finally got it out just as it started to gush blood everywhere, there weren't enough towels to hold cover it so I stripped my jacket off and placed it over the wound concealing it. We turned a corner quickly and finally burst through the gates catching everyone's attention including Carls who sprinted after the truck as it flew past him and to the hospital.

"Okay get the tailgate down" Rick commanded as Maggie and Glenn opened the tailgate.

"We can't move her if we do more blood is going to gush" I said.

"And how do you know that" Daryl said.

"I know okay, section A page 252 volume 1 read it some time then come question if I'm right or not, for now, shut your pie and do something else then complain" I shouted through all the commotion that was going on. Daryl scoffed and helped grab something sturdy to put Sasha on. They brought out a stretcher and put the wheels down. I checked her pulse it went from weak to nothing.

"Shit wait" I said.

"What now" Daryl yelled.

"Her pulse it stopped" I said as I got onto the stretcher over top of her and did C.P.R. They started to wheel us into Denise's who was already prepping a table.

"What happened" She asked.

"She got stabbed pretty bad it cut through her stomach there was a bullet lodged in there I managed to get it out but it must have been securing a blood leak so it started gushing I used my jacket but it wasn't helping now her heart isn't beating" I said continuing to do C.P.R. Everyone waited in silence as I continued to do it. Finally, I stopped and checked for a breath and a pulse. 

"It's weak but it's there" I said getting off of her my hands fully of blood. They started to prep her as I backed away and bumped into Carl.

"Hey, how the hell did you..." He asked wide eyed.

"My dad was a doctor I learned a few things from him" I said washing my hands off in a nearby sink.

"Well I'm glad you did, she probably would be dead if you handn't" Denise shouted. 

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up" Carl said placing a hand on my back and leading me towards the door. 

_______________

CARL'S P.O.V:

She looked so badass! That's all I could think of right now, who knew she could save someone's life with her jacket and a pair of tweezers. I was amazed at the girl I had been dating for a year now the things I didn't know about her was crazy.

"What" She asked as she snapped me out of my thoughts. I had been staring at her as she cleaned her hands and fac off with a towel.

"Nothing just thinking of what a badass girlfriend I have" I chuckled as I pulled her in by the waiste and kissed her. She giggled and smiled softly.

"God I love you" She whispered placing a hand on the back of my neck and pulling me in kissing me passionatly.

"I love you to" I smiled.