I LOVE YOU

(Once again listen for more feels lol, but this is a really sad one so beware. I promise the next ones will be happier.)

CARL'S P.O.V:

"I remember the first day you said you loved me" I said over her grave that was placed in the soil of Alexandria. I tried to keep my tears back but they flowed down my cheeks.

"Y/N don't..."  I grabbed Y/N by the waist and pulled her back from the horror she was witnessing. Her mother had just shot herself. She sobbed and cried as she fell to the ground still in my arms.

"No" She yelled as she saw her mom in a pool of her own blood with the gun still limp in her hand.

"Carl get her out of here" My dad said trying to keep his emotions in.

"No, no she can't be dead, why mom you knew I needed you in this hell shitty ass world why mom, why" She screamed in sobs.

"Carl" My dad yelled but I gave him a glare saying I had her and she didn't want to move so I wasn't going to make her.

"Why" She begged and sobbed I hated seeing her broken like this it killed me inside.

"It's going to be okay Y/N" I assured her.

"No, no it's not Carl my mother just shot herself the woman that raised me that loved me that cared for me she's gone now she didn't even think of how this would affect me, Carl, I can't...I"

"Y/N" I whispered as I brought her in tighter to my chest. She pushed away after a couple more minutes of sobbing and she ran out of the door and I followed close behind her.

I ran behind her the whole time until we got to a small tree where she stopped and fell to the ground. I rushed over to her side but she stopped me by putting her hand out.

"Y/N please" I said trying to get closer to her but she backed away.

"Carl don't" She sobbed as she waited for a second and got herself together before reaching for her holster where her gun was placed.

"Wait Y/N don't" I yelled from farther away as she backed away. Now my dad Glenn Maggie and the whole group was here.

"I'm sorry Carl I love you" She said placing the gun to her head then sobbing one last time before she shot herself and fell to the ground.

"No" I screamed as she fell limp into my arms as I caught her. My dad rushed over and pulled me away but I held onto her for dead life not wanting to believe what just happened."I love you too" I whispered before letting her go and having my dad drag me away as I sobbed. Michonne helped comfort me as everyone watched in shock at her dead body and my sobs echoed in the silence of Alexandria.

"She's with her family now" Michonne whispered but it only made me sob harder knowing that she was really gone.

"I loved her" I whispered.

"I know" She said softly as a tear escaped from her eyes,"I know..."

END