THE SISTER PT 3

1 month later

Y/N P.O.V:

Carl and I have been together for about a month now, Ron still doesn't approve of it but I'm trying to convince him that Carl is a nice guy and I think he might be warming up to him. As for my mom, she loves him, she thinks he is the nicest, most amazing boy for me out there. She invited him over for supper and Carl being the nice guy he is said yes. I was getting ready putting on some makeup and a nice dress when I heard a knock on the door.

"Rick Carl hi, come in" My mom said greeting them. I exited my room at the same time Ron did I looked over at him and gave him a look.

"be nice" I mouthed. He just rolled his eyes and made his way downstairs along with Sam.

"Hey" I announced myself and took a seat next to Carl.

"Hello Y/N" Rick said.

We ate, talked, and laughed even Carl and Ron had talked a little bit, they were slowly starting to become friends and starting to warm up to each other which made me happy that they weren't going to be at each other's throats all day long.

___________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

When Y/N came downstairs in that dress she looked beautiful I couldn't help but smile. The night when by pretty fast, and it was actually kind of nice, I was worried it would be awkward but Ron and I actually talked and had a decent conversation and we all laughed and had fun.

"Hey, Carl can I talk to you for a second" Ron said pulling me aside as Rick said his goodbyes to Jesse, Sam, and Y/N.

"Sure" I said.

"Look, man, I'm sorry for being such a dick you seem like a nice guy I'm just protective over Y/N I mean she's my sister how can I not be" He said looking down at the fround and kicking around a stone with his shoe.

"It's okay, I understand I was kind of a dick to you too, so are we good now" I asked.

"Ya were good, as long as you don't hurt Y/N other wise I will kill you" he chuckled which also made me chuckle.

"Carl are you going to say goodbye" My dad shouted. Ron and I both went back up the stairs and said our goodbyes. Once everyone said there goodbyes it was only Y/N and I left.

"I'll leave you two alone" My dad said as he waved to Jesse and walked off back to our house. Jesse went back inside and gave me a small wave before leaving.

"Thank you for coming tonight I know you didn't really want to" Y/N said interlacing our fingers and walking down the stairs.

"No problem, it was actually really fun" I admitted.

"So are you and Ron okay now" She asked.

"Ya were good" I said stopping in front of my house and facing her.

"That's good I'm glad" She smiled and kissed me softly."I should get going, I'll see you tomorrow" She said placing a final kiss on my lips and leaving. I smiled like a fool as I entered the house seeing both my dad and Michonne smiling and staring at me.

"Oh shut up" I laughed and went upstairs hearing them talk about how cute Y/N and I were.

I lied on my bed and smiled as I thought of her it was truly a good night tonight.

________________

Okay, that's the last part and I hope you guy's liked it. Thanks again to @EmmaJames22 for requesting this one and coming up with the idea.