SHOWN OFF

Y/N P.O.V:

"Because Y/N you can't just go off on a hunt without me it won't be safe" Carl protested.

"Carl I'm 17 and I can take care of myself, I don't need you babying me and always watching over me I hate how you always do this you can go on hunts without me but I can't go without you, why? Is it because you don't think I'm strong, is it because you think I am not capable of taking care of myself or is it because I'm a girl or all three Carl!" I shouted.

"I just don't like the fact that you are gone and could be getting hurt" He screamed.

"You don't think I worry every day, you think I just sit here and think everything is fine and you are fine, and I sit around acting all pretty, no I fucking worry Carl I always do but I let you go out there without me because I know that you can take care of yourself why can't you just see that with me" I yelled back tears starting to well up in my eyes but I pushed them back so that I didn't let Carl win.

"no...I just" He was stumbling to get his words out.

"whatever you know what fine me when you freaken realize that I am not a baby" I said grabbing my gun and knife and placing it in my holster then slamming the door shut. 

"Y/N is everything okay Hun" Maggie asked seeing me walk out of the Grimes household in anger.

"I'm fine I just need some air" I said walking past her. I wasn't lying I did need air so I climbed over the walls and continued walking into the forest. I went deeper and deeper into the woods until I figured I better head back, I was cooled off enough so that I wouldn't snap at people but not cooled off enough to forgive Carl which was never good. I started to slowly head back towards Alexandria and that's when I heard it....I froze in my tracks and my heart started to race as the echos of whistling of men echoed all around me.

"No shit...shit" I thought ot myself as I ran but I knew it would do me no good as i ran past a tree a guy put his arm out and I smacked right into it sending me flying backwards and onto the ground.

"Well looky here...it's the girlfriend of the sheriff" Negans intimdating voice filled the silence of the woods.

"What are we gonna do with her" Simon said as he smirked.

"We..." He grabbed a big junk of my hair and pulled me up so I was standing face to face with him."Are going to have a little fun tonight I think" he smirked as he got up close to my face.

"Go to hell" I spit which just made him chuckle.

"I'd watch that pretty little mouth of your's you wouldn't want me to have to sew it shut...literally" He smirked and then pulled me along with him and threw me in the back of a truck. I smacked my head on the side of the wall and blacked out. 

I woke up in a dark room tied to a chair I tried to wiggle myself free but the ropes were so tight that they were cutting off the circulation. I heard a metal door open and there were Negan and Lucille themselves prancing in all proud.

"Well what did we catch ourselves" he smirked and he brought the bat up to my face and ran it down the side of my cheek cutting it a little bit with the barbwire."I can't wait to tell Rick who I have, and I can only see the face on Carl, the anger in his eyes then the sadness once I kill you right in front of him, or even better have him kill you for me" Negan whispered in my ear and he ran the blade of a knife down my arm cutting it pretty deep I winced in pain but I didn't scream or let out a cry I couldn't show weakness not in front of him anyway.

"what that's all you got a couple of threats and a little scratch I'm sorry but I don't scare that easy" I said as Negan looked over and smirked at me.

"I know...you're tough like that you and Carl both, that's why I like you two, but hey that wont stop me from killing you if I have to" He smirked.

"So what are you waiting for kill me" I said narrowing my eyes and gave him the death glare.

"You got spunk kid I can see why Carl fell for you, you're strong you can take care of yourself" I have never heard those words in my life not even from Carl.

"What can I say I'm a Dixon" I smiled.

"Awe yes you're Daryl's daughter I forgot you got that stare just like him" He smiled."But enough lollygagging its time for the show" He said cutting the ropes then taking me by my hair again and dragging me over to the truck and sat me in the passenger seat. We drove all the way back to Alexandria. Negan knocked on the door with Lucille. It instantly opened and revealed Rick Daryl, Michonne, and Carl.

"Well isn't it just one big happy family" He smirked."Too bad I'm gonna ruin it by downing you guys from 5 to 4" He said pointing his bat over to the truck and Simon threw me to the ground and dragged me by my hair over to them.

"Y/N" Carl said worry and panic in his eyes that soon changed to anger and rage."You hurt her and I swear to god I will kill you right here myself" he said.

"Whoa kid calm down don't get your boxers in a bunch" he smirked.

"please just give her back to us and we will give you whatever you want" Rick begged.

"Or I will kill you right here right now" My dad said loading kiss crossbow and pointing it at Negan.

"Calm down that's going to do you no good" Negan said pointing his bat at everyone who was now watching and tuning into the conversation in fear. Negan grabbed me by my hair again and brought me down to my knees and pointed to bat to my head.

"No" Carl begged as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Sorry kiddo I know you loved her but hey maybe you shouldn't let your people wander the woods by them selves" He said raising the bat but as he swung it I dropped down and he missed me I then turned around and swiped the bat from his hands and pointing it at him.

"And maybe you should learn to be a little less cocky" I smirked.

"shit girl you're quick" he said putting his hands up.

"Y/N" Rick said under his breath worried that Negan was going to kill more of our men for my actions.

"relax I'm not going to keep this disgusting thing" I said throwing it onto the ground next to Negans feet and backing away.

"Damn I like her" Negan smirked."I guess you get away on this one but don't be so sure because in the future I won't hesitate" He said picking up the bat and examining it as he walked away and got into the truck and drove off as soon as he was out of sight I turned around and Carl grabbed me into a tight embrace.

"are you okay" He asked in a whisper in my ear and I shook my head.

"Ya, I'm good nothing I couldn't handle" I smiled.

"You really are my daughter" Daryl smirked."But you're never going out there alone again" He said.

"hey I took care of myself didn't I" I smirked and Daryl shook his head. 

"You're getting too old" he smirked and brought me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay" Rick said hugging me too. They both left and I walked back with Carl.

"I'm sorry about earlier I never thought that you couldn't take care of yourself I just hate not knowing if you're okay" he said bringing me into another hug and kissing my forehead.

"it's okay I shouldn't have left like that either and I shouldn't have blown up in your face like that I know you were just trying to protect me" I said placing a kiss on his lips as he returned the favor. 

"I love you" I said

" I love you to" He said wrapping an arm around my waist as we walked together.