Duck or Warrior?

I just found out that Adam was leaving the Ducks to play with Varsity. I mean he made it onto Varsity but we thought he was going to stay.

Adam invited me to his first practice with Varsity. I went and he was doing really well. Varsity practiced really hard, like really really hard. I'm kinda surprised Adam could keep up. He came up to me after his practice and I have to admit he looked so damn hot with sweat dripping down his face.

"You did really good Adam."

"Thanks babe. I'm happy you came." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Hey I have to go to my practice but I'll talk to you later." I said while walking away.

I got to practice and Dwayne started to skate around roping us. Coach was still not a fan of it but he allowed it.

We went back into the locker room and all of our clothes were in the shower. On the wall it said 'JV Sucks'. I was leaving the locker room when I ran into Adam.

"Hey where are your clothes?"

I scoffed. "Your team put our clothes in the shower so there soaked." He went to go take his jacket off to give it to me but I stopped him.

"Keep it." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and I just walked away and headed back to my room.

Me and the Ducks were at lunch when Varsity came up to our table.

"We don't like you but it's a Eden Hall tradition to treat JV to dinner." We all gave each other looks.

"Cmon it will be fun." Riley said. Charlie looked at us and we all nodded.

"Sure." Varsity smiled and all looked at each other. I got up to throw my trash away and Adam walked up to me.

"Hey don't worry it will be fun. Nothing will happen."

"Fine if you say so." I gave him a reassuring smile. I know something will happen. It's Varsity and they hate us, they'll find a way to ruin this dinner.

Me, Connie and Julie were all getting ready together and we all wore dresses. We were having a great time then Varsity got up.

"Stay here we have a surprise for you guys." Riley whispered in Adams ear and he hesitated before getting up. He looked at me and I gave him a confused look and he looked down and walked away with Varsity.

"Hey guys don't want to ruin it but I heard it was a cake." Guy said. A minute later Varsity walked out while the workers wheeled out a cake. It read 'Thanks for dinner losers'.

The bill was $857 dollars and we had to stay after to clean up to pay the bill. I was walking out of the front door and I ran into someone. I looked up and it was Adam. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm.

"Y/N wait."

"Why? So Varsity can come out and pull another prank?"

"They didn't tell me until it was too late. That's what Riley whispered into my ear at dinner."

"Adam are you a Duck or a Warrior?"

"What?"

"Answer the damn question."

"I'm a Duck."

"Really? Than start acting like it." I pushed past him and bumped his shoulder on the way.