19. I Think You Miss Me

Start from the beginning

He finally looked to me, and smirked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yes. And you wanna know what else I think? I think, you look tired and bored. I think you miss me. And I think you want me." I said, feeling daring.

He turned his frame, so his whole body was facing me. My breath hitched as he leaned in.

"And what if you're right?" He asked.

He was so close, that I just couldn't take it. I closed the gap between us all the way, and pressed my lips to his.

And shocking, he kissed back.

He kissed me back with such eagerness, and want. My body was tingling all over, and the blood was rushing through my veins. All over. I could feel the heat. I forgot what a good kisser he is.

"You broke me..." I whispered to him, when he pulled back.

"Then let me fix you." He breathed, and that's all it took....

And the funny thing...I wasn't even that drunk.

Louis POV

Tonight's been crazy. This has got to be fate. Eleanor and I are technically stuck on this island together, and I'm not gonna give up till I have her again.

I love her, and I really don't want to lose her again. I just need to find a way to break it to Danielle.

Danielle came rushing back into the room, and she had such a big grin on her face.

"What?"

"I was going down to get water from the kitchen, but Zayn and Perrie were there doing...things, and it was getting very heated." She said with a nervous laugh.

Makes sense. It was bound to happen. All Zayn had to do was see her again, and it's like he fell in love with her all over again.

"Long story short, they went into a bedroom doing God knows what. And no water." She said with a pout, and hopped on the ned next to me.

"Well, let's hope Gigi doesn't kill em." I muttered mindlessly.

"What was that?" Danielle asked, not hearing.

"Nothing." I said, and shook my head.

Danielle smiled, and I questioned her movements as she began slip her hands under my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. Now the thought of someone else's hands on me besides Eleanor just felt weird.

"Lou. You've been here for a while. We're in Hawaii, and we haven't done anything." She whined lowly, and began to kiss my neck.

What the hell is happening? No, no, no, no, no. This isn't turning me on.

She gave me a confused look as I pulled away, and stood up, off the bed. She giggled.

"Lou? What's wrong?" She asked.

Just get it over with Louis. Don't make this any harder than it has to be.

"You wanna know something?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow.

"Um, ok?"

"I talked to Eleanor tonight. And you wanna know what she told me?"

Her face immediately fell, and her eyes held a little fear for what was coming next. She was busted, and she knew it.

"What?" She squeaked. "I told you to just leave it alone." She said nervously.

"She told me that she wasn't the one that made your hair blue. But you blamed her immediately, and cut her hair." I said with shame.

"Louis..."

"What the hell, Danielle. You lie about my ex being a bitch, and try to make moves on me in the same night? I'm done with this crap." I said tiredly, and grabbed my hoodie.

"Well what the hell was I supposed to do?! Ever since you came here and saw her--I mean!! Can you blame me?!" She yelled to me, tears falling from her eyes.

"The way you look at her!!! How you're always happy with her!! And the way she looks at you!!" She cried.

"I'm sorry, Danielle. You're right, it is a little unfair. But I care about you. Which means I'm not gonna lie to you." I said.

"When I first came here, and saw her...I didn't fall in love with her all over again." I said, and Danielle's eyes held hope.

"Because I never fell out of love with her." I admitted, and she shook her head at me.

"So we were fake?" She asked with disgust.

"No. No of course we weren't but...this isn't me. All this partying, and shit. It's not me. If anything, I party and drink to forget what I've lost and I lost her." I said.

I felt bad, but I couldn't lie to Danielle. I'd only be hurting her more if I stayed with her with the feelings I had for Eleanor. I couldn't do that to her.

"Just get out..." she said lowly. I felt bad, but I had to remember she lied about Eleanor.

"I'm sorry, Danielle."

"Just go." She said, and pulled the covers over her.

I sighed, and quietly walked out of the room with my hoodie in hand. Well that went...better than I thought it would.

I felt incredibly guilty, but at the same time it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

I slipped my hoodie on, and walked up to a room a few doors down, and knocked.

It only took a few seconds before she opened the door. She wore her pajamas, and her hair was in a messy bun.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" Eleanor asked, looking down the hall, like Danielle might be there.

"I broke up with Danielle. Like right now." I said monotone. She immediately looked back to me a bit shocked.

"You...you did? Why?" She asked in a whisper. I shrugged.

"You know why..." I told her, and she sighed.

"Alex left the house." She said, and my heart did a flip. Finally he was gone!!

"Why?" I asked.

"You know why." She said, almost mimicking me. I couldn't help but smile, and she did as well.

She opened the door for me to come, and I shut it behind us.