2. What the Hell Are You Doing Here?

"I didn't know you were having a get together. Thanks for the invite." She said politely.

I could tell she was expecting and hoping for other people. You know when you get that vibe.

"Oh we're not." Soph spoke up, and crossed her arms. Perrie gave us a quizzed look.

"Did you get that invitation too?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I did. It's not from you?" She asked. We shook our heads.

"Nope, and that's what we're trying to figure out." I told her, and took a seat in a cool looking beachy chair.

"I'm Sophia Smith by the way. I don't think we've officially met." Soph smiled and waved.

Perrie nodded, recognizing her face a bit. "Oh yeah. I've heard about you. You're Liam's ex."

"Yeah..." Soph said, trailing off, and sitting on the white couch next to me.

Perrie looked around curiously, rocking on her feet. What are we supposed to do now?

"Can I take a look around?" She asked.

"I guess, it's not even ours." Soph said with a chuckle. Perrie smiled and walked around.

"Just scream if ya need anything!" I shouted after her.

"Will do!" I heard her shout back as she ran up the stairs. I smiled.

Perrie and I used to be good friends. Really good friends, but her and Danielle Peazer were always closer. So when I befriended Liam's new girlfriend, Sophia, they kinda treated me a bit differently. And that's kinda how those friendships ended.

"Perrie Edwards from Little Mix? Who else is coming?" Soph asked with a sigh.

"I don't know. Personally, I wouldn't mind if it was just me and you." I joked, and we both giggled.

We heard someone else coming up to the house, and quickly stood up to see who it is.

"Perrie someone else is here!" I called to Perrie. She quickly came down the stairs to see who it is.

Perrie, me, and Sophia stood in a line by the door waiting to see who it is.

"Hello?"

Wow, haven't heard that voice in a while!

Perrie gasped, and enveloped the girl in a hug before she even noticed us. Danielle yelped, before realizing it was Perrie.

"Hey girlie! I haven't seen you in ages!" Perrie shouted. Danielle immediately smiled, and hugged Perrie back.

"Perrie?! Hey! Oh my gosh! Was this your idea?" She asked Perrie, pulling her bags up.

Sophia gave me a curious look, before turning back to the duo.

"No, no. It was none of ours. And no one else is here." Perrie told her. Danielle nodded her head, and faced me.

Awkward...

"Hey Eleanor, it's so nice to see you." She smiled to me. I smiled as well, and went to hug her.

Danielle was, after all, a friend of mine for a while.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked her, pulling back.

"I'm great. Working with Clinique. Workouts are a success. I'm good." She smiled and nodded her head.

That's good.

"Remember that one time when you, me, and El pranked the boys by..." Perrie began, reminiscing old times on tour with the boys.