10. Dramatic & Childish

Eleanor POV

I did not come out of my room all morning. Sophia, and Dani tried to convince me all morning that it didn't look that bad, but they're faces said it all. It was bad.

But Sophia came to my rescue.

She trimmed the ends, and finished the half done haircut. When it was finished, it actually didn't look that bad. It looked really nice actually. Although it's not a haircut I would've chosen for myself.

But it looked pretty now. At least my hair wasn't blue. I owe Sophia one.

Needing some alone time, I went out to the beach and laid under cabana, and looked over at the shore. My shoulders and back felt somewhat naked. It was weird. 

And when I brushed back my hair, I felt like I was brushing back nothing. I'm shocked it was Danielle too. It seems like something Briana would do. I don't know.

I was walking around the house, just exploring the tiny island, and I saw a car parked by the side door of the kitchen. Whose car is that and how did it get here?

I walked over. The trunk was open and there were boxes in the back. What's all this?

"Oh hey."

I quickly whipped around, and there he was. I smiled, instantly recognizing him. The cute chauffeur that looks like Dave Franco returns.

He wore a regular black V-neck, jean shorts, and vans. Different from his uniform, but still cute. Casual cute.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled, and grabbed another box from the trunk.

"Remember I told you I make daily deliveries of food and such. Kinda my job. Nice hair by the way. I like it." He said with a cute boyish grin.

I blushed. Maybe this haircut wasn't so bad afterall...

"It wasn't planned at all, but thanks." I said sheepishly and he smiled. He grabbed another box.

"How did you get to the island. Jeeps don't drive on water." I joked, and he chuckled.

"Maybe not jeeps, but boats do. And there are boats big enough to carry cars." He said, and I smiled stupidly. Of course.

"Let me help." I offered, and grabbed a box.

"Oh no, it's ok. You don't have to." He assured me. I scoffed, and picked up a box.

"I don't have anything else better to do." I said and shrugged. He gave me an amused look.

"You're on an island with a beach, a pool, a house big like that, waterfalls, and hikes. And you'd rather be helping me?" He asked. Well I don't exactly want to be with the girls.

I smiled, and walked ahead of him into the kitchen. I heard him chuckle, and follow me. He told me where to put them, and we unloaded the back.

"Thanks for the help." He said, and closed the trunk.

"No problem." I said, shaking off my hands.

It feels weird having a guy on the island. It's only been just us girls, it feels like I'm breaking a rule or something.

"I'm Alex by the way. Don't think I ever introduced myself." He said. I smiled.

"Eleanor."

He nodded his head, remembering. Then I thought of something. If he got on the island...could he take me back?

"Wait, can you take me back to the main land?" I asked in a whisper, even though no one else was around.

He thought about it. "I mean, I don't think so. I do what my boss tells me to do. I don't know..." He said, giving me a sorry look.