12. The Shade is Real

Danielle P POV

We all sat in the living room, going back and forth about Eleanor missing. Perrie and Sophia were freaking out, and worried she might have done something to herself.

"Oh my God. What if she passed out somewhere? We need to find her." Sophia said worriedly.

"I agree. We need to find her. Where could she have gone?" Gigi asked.

Briana scoffed, and we all looked to her. Did she think this was funny? Eleanor could be hurt or something.

"You all need to find out who your real friends are." Briana said, and shook her head.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked her. Perrie looked ready to fight her.

"It means she ditched us here. I saw it with my own eyes. She left with some guy. Left without a goodbye." Briana said. As if she cared.

What the hell is she talking about?

"Some guy? You're talking out of your ass." Gigi said, and Briana shook her head.

"Oh yeah? Well go check her closet. She packed and took her suitcases with her." Briana challenged, and smirked. Like she couldn't wait to prove us wrong.

At that, we all ran upstairs to Soph and El's room. Perrie opened the closet, and her side of the closet was empty. We all gasped, and looked everywhere.

She really left?! How?!

"What the hell?!"

How did she leave?!"

When?!"

"Briana! What did you see!!"

"Just what I told you!" Briana yelled to us, without a care.

All our faces held pure shock, just trying to figure out how. And why wouldn't she take us with her? She knew how badly we want to leave too. We all felt somewhat betrayed.

Especially Sophia. Sophia's face said it all. No words needed. And we all couldn't believe Briana was right. For once.

So all day, we just sulked around thinking about how we could've gotten off this island, and away from each other.

I walked in on Soph in the kitchen, harshly cutting a lime for a margarita. I slowly approached her.

"Hey...you good?" I asked her.

"Define good? Because if good is pretending everything is ok, then yes. I'm better than ever." She said.

I watched carefully as she sliced the lime. She's gonna cut her finger, I can already see it.

"Careful Soph." I warned her gently.

"What the hell?"

Oh my God. That voice...

Sophia looked up shocked, and just as I predicted, cut her finger. I whipped around, and there stood the man I never thought I'd see again...

Sophia looked to Liam like he was a ghost, and questioning if he was actually there or not. Her eyes began to water a bit. From the pain I assume, but also seeing Liam again.

He looked just as shocked to see me too. It's been so long...

"Danielle?" He asked even more shocked. I awkwardly waved.

I didn't know what to focus on more. The fact that Liam Payne was standing there, or Sophia muttering curse words, and holding her finger.

Holy crap...