Chapter 19: Confession

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

I take a short bath at the freezing sea. I dive and swim while the waves are crushing at each other. I rise up from the sea and go back to the hut. I open up my school bag and put on my clothes. I wear a black and white checkered polo shirt and khaki shorts. I don't care if someone will call me dunce.

I take my rifle-just in case-and go down the hut. I see Jay is waiting for me in the entrance to the east attack point. I run to him and look back to see if someone's looking at me. I look forward and bump into him, we both fall to the ground.

I stand up and he is scratching his head. He looks at me furiously.

"Watch where you're going," he said in a whisper.

"Sorry," I replied.

"C'mon, she's already waiting there," he said.

I nod at him and we head on. Jay is ahead of me, so I feel all scared being at the back. We can't almost see in the dark, but how can she get there so early? I hope that she is all alone.

"We're here," he said.

He looks at me and move to the side. He pushes me out of the woods and I see Alex sitting on the bank. My heart starts to pound real hard. I walk towards her and I can't stop myself from trembling. She looks at me then smile, I almost melt.

She is wearing a white shirt and a mini shorts. Her legs are all covered in white sand.

"Hey," she said.

I raise my hand and wave at her. I sit at her right side and she looks at the sea. The sun is almost rising on the horizon. The lights are starting to scatter. I look at her face and she's like glowing. She looks at me and knit her eyebrows.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing," I answered.

She nod and look again at the sea. I look at them forest and look for Jay. He's sitting on a rock on the entrance, looks like he's smoking. Nah, he wouldn't do that. I look at the sea afterwards.

"So," she spoke.

I look at her.

"What are you going to say to me?" she asked.

My tongue almost went back of my throat. I look at her and she is smiling at me. I feel all sweaty even I have just taken a bath. I look at her closely and look at the sea. She puts her left hand at my right cheek and face me.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well, I-um," I said.

She cross her hands at her chest and look at me straight in the eyes. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

"I..l-l-l-l-l-l..." I said.

She giggles.

"What?" she said.

"I...love...you..." I finally made it out.

I open my eyes and see that she's smiling. I look at her in confusion then she laughs. There's an awkward silence after.

B#13 - Daco P.O.V.

Oh no! Where the hell does our leader gone off to? Where is he? I run to the others and ask them but they didn't know either. My, oh my!

"Hey, let's look at the bitches' base," said Jeffrey.

"Okay," I said and get my weapon.

We run to the other base. We take the east attack point and see Fritz and Vernon on the way back to our base. We stop in front of them.

"Where are you going?" they asked.

"To the other base," Jeffrey answered.

"Why? For what?" asked Fritz.

"Well, our leader is gone," I answered.

They both look very surprised.

"Well, c'mon, let's go!" said Fritz.

The four of us run together. 

G#49 - Yao P.O.V.

All of us are panicking. Where is Alex? We run to the seaside, to the hut, to the clinic, nothing. We all meet at the center.

"Hey, maybe she got kidnapped by those whores," said Gia.

"What? No!" I shouted.

"C'mon, let's go and save her!" said Kimberly.

We take our weapons and run to the woods. We take the path of the east attack point and we finally reach the border line.

"Stop!" I commnded.

The others in my back stopped too.

"What?" asked Lily.

I point my finger at the four boys.

B#13 - Daco P.O.V.

The girls had made into a stop and point their weapons at us.

"Run!" I shouted.

We run to the trees and hide there. I take a peak at the shooting girls and they're really eager to kill us.

"Where is our leader?" asked the Chinese girl.

"What? We don't know what you're talking about!" I answered.

"Liar!" she said and shoot at the trees we're hiding.

"Have you taken our leader?" I asked.

"What? We don't know what you're talking about!" she answered.

"Fuck off!" shouted Fritz.

He goes out of his hiding place and shoot wildly at the girls. He hit two or three of them.

Girls #10 - Buenaventura

Girls #13 - Castillo

2 DEAD   19 students remaining

Boys: 10

Girls: 9

Winning Team: Boys

I look at my left side and see two people talking like nothing is happening. I squint my eyes and see our leader sitting next to a girl. I gasp in surprise.

"Just going back to the base to get some reinforcements," I said and run back.

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

The waves are the only thing that disturbs the silence between us. I hear her sigh and I look at her.

"You know, I want to tell you something, too," she said, still looking at the sea.

"What?" I asked.

She looks at me deep in the eyes. She leans closer and closer at my face. I can feel her breathing at my cheeks.

B#13 - Daco P.O.V.

I sneak up at the two, thirty meters away. I think they didn't even notice me. I point my nuzzle at the girl.

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

I close my eyes and just let this moment go. I open up my left eye a little, and see she's smiling. I open my eyes fully and she open up her mouth.

"I lo--" she said.

I hear that there's a gunshot and something exploded. I feel something hot and sticky splatted on my face and hands.

Girls #48 - Villaroman

DEAD   18 students remaining

Boys: 10

Girls: 8

Winning Team: Boys