Chapter 20: Win Yet Lose

• इन्हें समर्पित: Peanut_Tie

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

When I got back into my senses, rage and sadness suddenly fills me in. I look at Jay, and he's as shck as I am. I look to his farther right side and see a smiling boy. I take my rifle and run to him. He suddenly walk backwards and then fall to to the ground.

"You're going to pay for that!" I shouted at him.

I point my nuzzle at him and shoot him in the chest. He spits blood and roll over to the ground. I reach him and he's choking. He looks at me with confusion.

"Why? Are you not happy that I kill their leader?" he asked.

"Well, you, son of a bitch, is the one I'm going to kill!" I shouted at him.

I point my rifle at his neck and shoot. His necklace explodes and blood spurts out of him. I point my rifle at his head and shoot again. His brain is sent flying. He is now turning pale. I shoot him again and again at his body.

I pull the trigger once again and no noise is made. I scream and throw my rifle at his exploded head. I fall to my knees and bury my face to my hands.

Boys #13 - Daco

DEAD   17 students remaining

Boys: 9

Girls: 8

Winning Team: Boys

"You fucking kid, why?" I asked the corpse.

I punch his body and I stand up. I look at Alex's dead body and walk to her body. I raise my hand as if I'm reaching her.

"Alex?" I whispered.

I reach her side and cry over her body.

"Oh, Alex," I said.

I hear footsteps coming closer to me. I raise my head and see Jay, coming at us. His eyes are all watery and red. He puts his hand at my left shoulder.

"Jay," I said and hug him real tight.

We both cry over her until the sun rises.

G#49 - Yao P.O.V.

We are still shooting the whores in the woods. Many of us are badly injured.

"C'mon, just die!" I shouted.

A guy gets out of a tree and shoot us. We hide in the pile of rocks. We hear something ticking.

"What is that?" I asked.

I hear Camille and Lily scream. The rest of us look at them.

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

Their necklace are ticking. I touch my necklace and feel that mine is also ticking. 

"Oh no! What happened?" I asked.

"Aha!" someone shouted behind me.

I look at him and there's a guy holding a rifle and he shower a bullets at us. I hear some of the ticking had stopped, but mine is still ticking. I run back to the base and I hear a small explosion.

B#48 - Yuzon P.O.V.

I wake up and hear a ticking sound coming from Lhycka. I raise my head and see that her necklace is flashing.

"Oh no," I whispered.

Lhycka moves and greets me with a huge smile.

"Good morning, big brother," she said.

My expression still is in shock. She looks at me with curious eyes. I touch my necklace and she touches hers. The ticking gets louder and faster. I hear her gasp.

Battle Royale: Philippines IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें