Chapter 01: Getting Ready

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

"Hey, Charles," said Jayrome behind me.

"What?" I replied, irritated.

"Do you know where are we going for our special field trip?" Jayrome asked.

"I don't know either, let's just wait for the announcement,' I said.

Man, our adviser is such a whore! He's discussing about female body parts. It doesn't have any connection with his subject! I take my phone in my pocket and start typing.

"Sir Chard is a f*cking whore," I typed and send it to all of my classmates.

I put down my phone in my desk and cross my arms. I look again at our adviser. I hear Troy, Kenneth, and Brian laugh. I look at them and they are all staring at me.

"Nice one," said Kenneth under his breath and holds up his thumb.

I just smile at them. Jayrome is tapping my back. I look at him and he is giggling. Sir drops his books at the table.

"Mr. Oamil, will you please listen to our discussion," he said.

"Sorry, sir," I answered.

He turns his back at us and starts to write on the board. Jayrome is tapping my back again.

"What now?" I asked.

"Nice one, dude," he said then offers a hi-five.

I accept it just to make him stop. I look again at sir. He is drawing a female body and he is labeling it. I gently bump my head on my desk. I take my phone and type again.

"He's really a major whore -.-" I typed and send it again to them.

I raise my head and see that sir is looking at me. It makes me nervous.

"Is there any problem Mr. Oamil?" he asked.

"Uh, no, everything is fine," I answered.

He turns his back again and he continues to label. I hear the three again laugh softly. I look at them and they are all laughing. Not just three, but now, five. Raymond and Nomer are also laughing with them.

"The five at the middle," said sir. I immediately look at sir.

"What's so funny back there?" sir asked.

"Well, nothing sir," Troy answered.

"You five, meet me after school," said sir.

"Okay," Kenneth said.

Sir turns his back again and draws another body. I look again at Troy and they are still laughing. I shake my head and look again at sir.

"Okay, now--" sir said.

The bell finally rings. All of us start to stand up. Sir bangs his desk and all of us look at him.

"Sit down, I have an announcement," he said.

We all sit down and look at him. He scans the room and then sighs.

"Tomorrow, with our sister school St. Theresa's at Quezon City, we will be going to Boracay," he said.

"Boracay?" Troy asked.

"Yes, why? Do you not want to go there?" sir asked.

"Of course we want to go there!" Troy answered.

"We will meet here at exactly 7 in the morning and we will leave this school at 7:10. That is all, okay, dismiss," he said.

All of us start to shout and run towards the door. I can't believe it, I'm finally going to Boracay! Better tell my mom about this!