Chapter 12: Inside

Galang P.O.V.

The soldiers are looking on the monitor of the island. There are blue dots on the northern part of the island and red dots on the southern part of the island. I'm just laying down on the sofa and Ma'am Lorraine is knitting on one of the corners of the room.

"Sir, one of the girls made it through one of the attack points," said one soldier.

"What?" I suddenly get up and approach the monitor.

I look over the large monitor and see a red dot pass through the four blue dots. The red dot finally made it to the middle of the forest. I look below at the central attack point and the four blue dots disappeared. My mouth falls wide open.

"What!? How did she do that?" I said.

From the corner of my eye, I see Ma'am Lorraine stands up and approach us. She puts down her knitting materials on a glass table and she is now on my side. She looks on the monitor.

"What happened? Is anyone dead?" she asked.

I didn't reply. She looks at me then back at the monitor. She points the red dot on the monitor. The red dot is getting close to the boy's base.

"How did she do that?" she asked.

"Don't know, but I care," I answered.

She breaks into a laugh. I look at her sharply. She finally stops laughing but she's giggling.

"Looks like my class is going to beat your boys butts," she said.

"As if," I said.

We both look again at the monitor. I look at their base. There are many students in their base. There's on red dot coming back on the base. There are seven dots that approach the other red dot.

"Oh my God! Food!" shouted the girl from the base.

I see Ma'am Lorraine nods.

"So my students cooked food, huh," she said.

Food? So she brought food for her comrades. I look again at the red dot on our base. The red dot slowly went back to the forest. I look again at the base of the girls. I see the seven red dots suddenly disappear. I break out into a smile.

"Ha! The plan of your sissy girl backfired at you!" I shouted and point my index finger in her nose.

"Put that thing away from me!" she said.

She pushes away my hand and look at her base. Her eyes widen.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she shouted.

"Hahahahahaha!" I laughed.

"Shut up!" she shouted at me.

She pushes me away and I'm still laughing. I look back again at their base. I see their leader killed one of her comrades. I can't help myself but to laugh again.

"Did yyou just see that?" I said.

I point my hand to their base. She stomps her left foot at my right toe.

"Ow!" I shouted.

I hold my right foot and fall to the floor.

"What did you do that for?" I asked.

She didn't answer. I stand up and focus again on the monitor. I see that six of my comrades suddenly die. My eyes widen with fear. What did she put on that food? And what kind of food?

"Sir, the total of students are fifty-two. Twenty-six students on both sides," the soldier said.

I nod, amazed.