Chapter 04: The Start of It All

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

I have waken up by the lights that surrounds us. I open my eyes and see we're in a military base. I look at my side and see Jayrome sleeping. His attire has been changed. He's wearing a military uniform. I look at my suit and to my surprise, I'm also wearing it. I nervously look at the back and see everyone is sleeping and they're also wearing military uniform.

I try to wake Jayrome up. I shake his shoulder and he moans. He slowly open his eyes and look at me. His eyes suddenly widen and look at his clothes.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Why would you ask me?" I answered.

He looks at the back. He goes to the front. I've got a bad feeling about this. My heart suddenly pounds hard. It seems like my heart wants to get out of the rib cage. I start to breathe heavily. Everyone starts to wake up.

"Ow, my head hurts," said Vernon.

"Yeah, me too," said Fritz.

"Hey, Jayrome, why are you wearing a military uniform?" asked someone at the front.

Jayrome starts to run towards me.

"What's gonna happen?" he asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

I look at the window and see another bus. Inside the bus, the girls are starting to panic. I see that there are soldiers go inside their bus and start to drag them. Our bus door open and a bunch of soldiers go inside. All of us start to panic.

"Go down, now!" ordered an officer.

The soldiers go to the back and start to push Troy and his gang to the front. A soldier drag me. They are pushing us to the door. Some of us got off the bus. The girls have a different line from us.

I have finally got off from the bus. The soldiers are still behind me and they are still dragging us. We are heading for a storage room. The storage room has two doors, the other door is where the girls are heading. The girls are screaming, some of them are crying, some are shouting for help.

All of us finally got inside the room. They have locked us up in a huge cage. We see the girls on the other cage. I look at the front and see a stage and a blackboard.

"Big brother," I hear Lhycka said. From the tone of her voice, I know that she's crying.

"It's gonna be alright, little sis," replied Gilbert

"What are they going to do with us?" asked Lhycka.

"I don't know, just pray that everything will be alright," replied Gilbert

A soldier taps his right hand to his right leg three times, then all the soldiers start to salute. We look at the back, curiously.

"Okay, put it down now," someone said from behind.

We all look at the person. My eyes widen and some of us start to say their name.

"Sir Chard?" asked Troy.

"Ma'am Lorraine?" asked Alexis.

"How are you guys?" asked Ma'am Lorraine.

Everyone starts to ask questions.

"What are we doing here?" asked one girl.

"What is this uniform for?" asked one boy.

"I thought we're going to have fun in Boracay?" asked a girl.

"Yeah," all of us said in unison.

"Shut up!" shouted Sir Chard.

"You're not here to have fun!" he continued.