Chapter 07: Sweet Revenge

G#48 - Villaroman P.O.V.

We are still walking in the path. She's still crying and shaking. I look at her face. Her eyes are all red, and I can see fear in her eyes.

"Alex, I feel dirty," Stacy said.

"Shh..it's alright, it's over," I said.

"No, it's not! I want to kill all the boys!" she shouted.

"Hold on, girl. Before we do that, let's go to the clinic first," I said.

"No! I want to kill them now!" she shouted.

I grab both of her hands and lift it up. I fold her sleeves and see red marks on her wrist. She looks at it.

"C'mon, let's make them look at it first and kill all the boys, 'kay?" I said.

She nods. We continue on walking. This feeling, what is this feeling? Guilt? Anger? I don't know, just let this pass away. Still, why would she want to kill all the boys when I killed the boys that raped her?

We have finally reached the base. I accompany her towards the clinic. Rachel sees us and she greets us with a smile.

"Why? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well, it's a bit--confidential," I answered.

"Ah," she nods.

"Well, I'm going to leave her here, okay?" I said.

"Okay," Rachel answered.

I go out of the clinic and go to the shore. I lay down on the white sand and look up at the sky. Why do I feel--nothing? I feel nothing! I didn't even have a concern with our dead team mates. Why do I feel like this?

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

I walk restless in the room, I walk from here to there, I got a bad feeling lke something bad has happened. The gunshots lately that I've heard, it came from the west attack point. I try to contact Troy.

"Troy? Troy, is everything alright?" I said.

Five minutes have passed, still no reply. I try again.

"Troy? Please answer me," I said.

Five minutes have passed again, still no reply. Now it makes me nervous. I contact the other guys from the two attack points. First, Julius.

"Julius? Is everything alright over there?" I asked.

"Yes, sir, everything is alright," he answered.

"Okay, over and out," I said.