Micheal                      dad

Jazzy-everyones grandmother    araya                  wife, 

                                                  Natilie                Neice, grandchild,step daughter 

                                                     Alex-              sister,

                                                   Micheal                  son, brother

           caleb (fyi if I put kaleb its the same person in this sinaro)  grandchild

Alaina (ME)-everyones cousin           caleb, hits on me... (huf I did NOT WHAT SO EVER COME UP WITH THIS NEXT PART NATILIE DID SO BLAME HER!!!!)  timmy..... huf... husband... and appartenly we have two kids, named natilie and sidney, how the crap that came to be idk... 

huf... (shakes head....)  No but I do beleive there still is more... I have yet to discover and I bet more is to be added.. so yeah.. I told you it was waked out... haha... so I might keep ya'll updated on that.. maybe.. haha.. but hey, my friends (family) is all werid..

so continuring

after I got done talking to them, and I finnaly texted timmy whilest I was walking down the hall now, have a good day..  so yeah.. that was the begining of my day..

first period- had a sub. so we worked in the book... Tyler and justin werid being werid, and kept saying turtle and meow.. ok... haha one of the problems in the book had the word turtle.. they ended up throwing stuff.. yeah.. but all in all it was a good class funny, fun so yeah..

second... We worked on a picture project.. yes I had to take a picture of my self and now we are doing some stupied value thing.. I was sitting next to brandon and once mrs. sample expland what to do next he had the exact same expretion as I did... and said the same thing... later on... I stoped working on that, put up my stuff, started playing the game.. I won! dalton and brandon glued a sharpie to the little whatcha mi call it....  I talked to austin dalton and haley for the rest of the class.... (note to self, ugh so long of a walk... class history..)

Third-  (you know the note to selfs never work, becasue I never can remember what they wrere for)  anywhos went to class, and relized we were supposed to be in the library. so went there. walked into the library and it smellt of cupcakes.. made me want some.. grr. so we started working on our projects.. and me and sarah joked around... so yeah..

fourth- I acctually had to go to mrs. rivers class today.. so yeah. we read.. I turned in my reading log early, and I still have to read more of the stupied book, becasue I won't be in her class tomorrow or wensday.. grr... so yeah

fifth- I emailed mrs. staton last night and asked how I could raise my grade... and today we did an activity to raise it. YEA!

lunch- I ate, umm.... ok no brit and megan were talking about megan being prenegt.. haha yeah right, I don't think so.. I mean I guess you would just have to know her. but they kept talking about it and what not so I got fed up and left, becasue I know it's all just a big bunch of bull... (try sayign that five times fast) (ok so not that hard..) so I got out side.. annnndd.... hayden and caleb were talking about sex.. yeah ok, I was like ok I have heard enough about pregnacey and sex for one day, and so naturlly they started repeating those words... yup.. hayden poked my in the tummy... gr... Umm brad came out of no where he was messing with my hair... ok.. ryan gave me a hug. and was like omg I havn't seen you in two whole days.. yup, when he huged me i was like yup your still as squishy as ever... so yeah.. brad put quarters on the trail tracks the other day.. like totally unsafe... I got sprade with water... again.... umm... so yeah.. thats basically it..

6th period- well I came in from lunch doing the darth vader voice and all like , chhh chooo or what not, and Luke I am your father.. haha good times. i asked mr. brakebill if I had to bring my stuff tomorrow and wensday.. so yeah.. first half of the class we talked about the days we had left and what we were going to do, and what not... then we went into notes... well first he asked if there was any questions so I reasked my question and he was like, a question that binifits the whole class. so yeah... notes... Umm new blog post about that.. (I texted timmy, yea... sarcastic.. haha jk..) umm after class he said I didn't have to bring my stuff.. so now I have to finnish my science homeworkkk 

7th perod- worked on our rockets.. and once agian I sat by robert (class mate not brother) ... so yeah, got aggervated because the wings wouldn't stay on so I asked if I could use hot glue or super glue.. couldn't.. huf.. so I finnally redid the glue and stood it up at the back of the class... then cleaned up and left for 8th..

8th  period- I was completly out of it... I just listen to others complain and what not.. 

after school I almost got on the wrong bus.. oops... haha. so got on the RIGHT bus.. and headed home... got off the bus and took my shoes off... brother was working on the lawn... nothing in the mail, dad was asleep, made somthing to eat... Umm.. texted timmy, and brad.. oh out side my window was the turtle robert ran over.. yup dead, covered in magets inside and out.. bleck.. umm.. so yeah... 

no body texted me for a long while... grr.. listened to music... haha made my brother squeek by hitting him in the back (punching and kicking) umm, sat on him and played with him and the dog... I love those times.. fun times... (Yeah I fast forwarded a couple of hours) umm, I changed into my PJ's...  before that me and robert were looking at random pictures on facebook, then the pictures I had saved to my laptop, I was making it look like a movie.. awesome.. umm...dad played with the dog for awhile, brad texted me,we talked I started to type this and timmy texted me..so yeah...

I am mad at araya, she saw the raven without me.. and i forgot who but someone has already seen the avengers.. grr. I know i probally didn't spell that right.... Umm.. watched videos from church camp last year.. haha I really hope josh and taylor go again this year.. 

um so yeah, check out my blog.. umm... 

that was my day, yes I left things out.. but eh always do...

until next time love ya's

TTFN