Chapter Thirty Two: Samantha

A/N Hey guys! Hope you like this update! :D 7,812 words 

__________________________________

Louis' P.O.V

This was bad, this was very very bad. Anna saw Sam. Sam, I think, saw Anna. And by judging by Anna's scream, I think she knows who she is. She's probably just in shock right now. Yeah, that explains it. 

She's upstairs in her room right now and I have no idea what to do. I feel like pulling my hair out. Harry is looking at me like I'm crazy and right now, I want to slap him. 

"Why don't you just go up there and talk to her?" Harry suggests with so much stupidity, it hurts. 

I love Harry, but he can be the stupidest person on the planet. Sometimes I wonder if he's the blonde one, not Niall. His mind is just...idiotic. 

There are many reasons why I can't go up there and just talk to her! One, she's Anna. Two, she'll kill me. Three, she's Anna! Harry obviously doesn't get that. 

I whack him in the balls and he groans, toppling over. I'm surprised his stuff still even works from all the times I've hit him. 

"I can't go simply talk to her! She's Anna! She'll kill me!" I tell him with a groan, slumping into the couch. Harry rolls his eyes, flipping his curly hair and brushing it out of his green eyes. 

He shrugs, pats me on the back, and leaves me to my fatherly pain. What a good friend he is. I can always count on Harry to cheer me up. Note the sarcasm. 

I think I'm about to lose my shit. The door opens and in walks Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Audd. They drop their coats and jump onto my furniture and Audd comes over to me. 

"What are you doing?" She asks. I sigh, running a hand through my hair. 

"Anna found out about her sister." I explain. Audd's mouth gapes open. Oh crap, I forgot she didn't know either. Dammit. "Yes, she has a sister named Sam. Long story but I saw her at a show and I knew from the start she looked like Anna." I tell her and she nods slowly, trying to process it. 

"So, how is this a bad thing?" She asks rather confused. 

"Anna doesn't know that I know she has a sister!" I explain. Audd looks at me like I'm retarded. 

"You're an idiot, you know that? Stop being a pussy, suck it up, and go talk to her!" She thwacks me in the chest and I gape at her in pain. 

"But what if-?" I don't have time to finish the sentence cause she hits me again. 

"Don't say what if or give me buts!" She yells. I widen my eyes. 

"That's what I tried to tell him!" Harry high-fives Audd and I roll my eyes. Obviously they don't know my own daughter! She's evil! If I tell her I know about Sam, she'll kill me, or worse, torture me and then kill me. 

Anna isn't the kind of person to just let things go. She holds the grudge until she watches them bleed out in pain and feel how she feels. She'll sometimes even blame herself for it, even though it's not her fault, and then thrive in other people's pain. She'll drag you down to her depths of Hell and shoot her fiery rage and lash out on you like a demon! 

"Man up, Lou!" She yells and I scoff. 

"Fine. I'm going, I'm going!" I hate when everyone teams up against me. Zayn and Liam arn't even helping me! They're just on their phones. Now that's what you call social. 

I go up the stairs, really slowly, so I can save my life while I have it. Then I even do my train dance because I'll probably never dance again. My fatherly instincts are screaming, "Leave her alone! Leave her alone!" but the boys and Audd are screaming, "Quit being a pussy! Quit being a pussy!" No seriously that's what they're chanting. 

I slowly gulp as I knock on her door nervously, three times. "Go away!" She yells. Oh crap, this is worse, she's emotional. 

I ignore her protest and open the door slowly, peeking inside to see her on her bed, curled into a ball and her face is in shock. Her eyes are red and puffy, telling me she's been crying. Whenever she's emotional, I just sing to her and I think I should do that and then talk to her. 

So, I sing the first song that comes to mind. 

"Are you lonsome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry, we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day when I kissed you and called you sweetheart? Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there? Is your heart filled with pain? Shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?" I see her cry as I sit next to her and kiss her cheek after singing. Sometimes I do wonder if she gazes at our doorstep and pictures me there when we're on tour. 

She sniffles and cuddles into me as I stroke her hair. "I am lonesome, Dad." She whispers. And there it is. Dad. It feels like a rainbow on my heart. 

I never thought she'd start calling me that. I like to be called Lou but when she calls me Dad it makes my heart sing because I know she's warmed up to me and loves me just as much as I love her. 

"I'm here now, love." I wrap my arms around her. She barries her head into my chest and I kiss her hair. 

"I like your hair now. Don't ever change it." She mumbles and I chuckle. 

I stroke my stubble and flip my wavy gelled hair. "What, you like this, my dear?" I wink and she laughs. Boom! I'm awesome, I made her laugh. She always thinks my jokes are stupid! 

"Why yes, kind sir, I do love it." She jokes along and I get off the bed and bow and she laughs again. I wipe under her eyes with my thumb to clear away her older tears. 

She gives me a half smile and I hug her. "Now, tell me, how do you feel?" I ask her. 

She gulps. "Shocked. You may want to sit down, Lou. This is gonna be a long story." She laughs. I laugh, too, and she begins her story. 

*Flashback* Anna's P.O.V 

"Dear, can I talk to you?" My mum says through her tears and my dad has this pained look on his face. I was only two and my mum set me on the couch as I sat, wondering why she told me to come down when I was playing with my toys. 

"Your sister has gone away. To a different place. I'm so sorry." 

*End of flashback* 

"I always thought they meant she went to Heaven when I got older. At the time, I didn't understand and just thought my sister wasn't around to play anymore." I tell Louis'. He sits and listens. 

"I'm sorry about, Sam." He says reassuringly. 

I nod and hug him before I realize something. I didn't say what her name was. "How do you know her name is Sam..?" I ask suspiciously. He freezes. 

"Umm..." He coughs awkwardly. 

"Louis..." He has that tone he's not telling me something. 

"Fine!" He gives in immediately. "I met Sam at one of our shows and she was in the front row and at first I thought I was still being delusional and thought she was you but then I realized, she's younger looking and talked to her and she said her biological name was Sam Brooks and I knew that was your name as well and I put two and two together and yeah." He explains rather quickly and heaves a sigh in relief. 

"Wow. Does she know about me?" I ask. He nods but then shakes his head. 

"She does, but she doesn't. She knows of you, but doesn't remember you because she was a baby when your parents put her up for adoption." Louis says. 

I gape a bit. "And you never told me this!?" I yell and slap him. He looks sorry. 

"Yeah, I didn't have the courage to. I'm so sorry. I should've told you earlier." He apologizes and I nod, hugging him. 

"S'okay, Lou. I still love you. I just...why would my parents put her up for adoption? It doesn't make sense." I try to think of reasons why but nothing comes up. 

"Sam said her parents told her your parents gave her up for adoption because they couldn't take care of her." Louis tells me. Why would my own parents give up my own sister? They could've so taken care of both of us. We had money...I think? I know were weren't the richest people around but we had money. My mum was an artist and wrote a lot and sold her artwork. My dad was a lawyer who was always talking about his cases and arguments. 

"That doesn't make sense..we had money." I told Lou. He shrugged. 

"Sometimes money isn't the issue. Maybe taking care of her would just be a danger or put her or anyone else in harms way? I don't know but sometimes money isn't the cause." Louis tries to explain to me and I nod. This is eating me alive..maybe if my parents were alive, they'd tell me. I guess I'll never know. 

I sniffle a bit, feeling down. I haven't felt down in a long time, I'm always happy. But right now I can't help but feel depressed. My own sister I barely knew about was adopted as well because my parents couldn't take care of her and I don't know why. 

"Well, I'm going to give you some time alone now." Louis gets up off the bed and I give him a sad smile as he exits the door in a very sorrowful way. He tries so hard when he doesn't need to. He's a great dad, believe it or not. I love Louis more than anything but sometimes, he shouldn't worry about being a good example. He's a great one already. I mean, sure, he cusses, sasses, slays, and once pranked Harry by sewing a pickle into his jeans so it looked like he was having a boner 24/7 but other than that, he's a great dad! 

And sure, the boys can be weird, like, of coarse, the time I told you about Niall eating his alarm clock cause it was annoying him and he farted an orchestra. Or the time I heard Zayn singing, "I've got my eyes on you!" in a very seductive manner. Or the time Harry thought it was a fun idea to sled off the roof. (Long story short, I didn't tell this cause it was too gory.) Then, of coarse, the time Liam found a samurai sword at Toys R Us and started yelling, "I AM THE PAYNE TRAIN!" and ended up getting us kicked out. 

Oh, and did I ever tell you the time the boys accidentally took me into a strip club to go to the bathroom? We were having a day downtown to just do what we wanted because the boys were on break from recording (this was before the tour) and I had to go to the bathroom really badly and we went into a strip club on accident because it looked like just a normal restaurant...at least...until we went inside. Let's just say living with hormonal teenage boys can be a very bad thing for me sometimes. I ended up peeing there, though, anyways. A busty, but very sweet lady told me to follow her to a bathroom away from everything, especially the drunk guys watching Faker-Than-A-Barbie chicks stripping off their clothes that are supposed to stay on your body. Sheesh, that's what clothes are for, you morons. Anyways, I had to go backstage where five girls just fawned over me because I was "Just too adorable!" and the boys blushed and started sucking up to them while I blackmailed them by saying, "I just love my dad and uncles when they buy me tons of candy and an iPad Mini!" in my ever-so-sweet angelic voice. Those girls were a bunch of airheads, but I could never thank them enough for getting me my amazing iPad Mini and thirteen bags of chocolate. 

The boys seemed to forget they had girlfriends when we went in there. Well, except Niall and Louis. Niall broke up with Morgana a long time ago and Louis just hasn't found the right one. But, in all honesty, I don't really fancy having a step-mum at this time. Like ever. I hate step-mothers. I mean seriously, have you seen Cinderella? I barely do work as it is, I'm not gonna be some evil witches servant just so she can get into my dad's pants. 

I know Louis isn't like that and I'm sure whatever girl he finds out there will be lovely but I just don't want a knew mum. I don't know what it is. Another woman in the house would be kinda nice so I could talk to her about girl things but I really don't want to give up my boys. I may sound selfish is to you but I have a strange feeling if Louis gets a girlfriend or wife, his attention on me will be gone. 

I mean, look at Harry! He barely knows I exsist when Ella's around! He just gapes at her like she's a piece of meat. Like a nice sizzling crisp piece of bacon that he just wants to eat. Weird, right? 

Like, if anything, woman are cupcakes, not meat! I love bacon, it's amazing, but cupcakes are so much better so I'd prefer to be known as a cupcake. With delicious frosting, moist center (For all you dirty minded people don't take that the wrong way! xD), and frosting with sprinkles on top and caramel drizzled on the frosting. Makes you want to eat one, huh? 

Back to the point, I don't fancy a mother any time soon. Maybe not at all...Perhaps another monkey in this house? 

Speak of the devil, I can hear his, "Ooo! Ahh ahh!" right now. Nina is laying on my bed, like usual, and Mr. T.S is in his heated tank. 

I go on to my Twitter, because I haven't in a while, and instantly I gape at it. 6,000 notifications are on the little bell icon in the corner. I click it and a bunch of pictures of the boys and I pop up, a bunch of tweets to me, and people tagging me in things, or people following me. I have 10,899,567 followers. Holy shit. How did this happen? 

Oh right, the dipshits downstairs. 

I read some of the tweets given to me. 

'@Lil_Tommo You're so lucky! I love you! You're hilarious!' Well why thank you random person with a very dirty username. I'm not saying what it is because it makes me gag. 

'Just saw @Lil_Tommo and @Louis_Tomlinson walking out of Bullwinkles! Ahh! <3' Aww, whoever that is, I could've said 'hi' to you! Damn. 

'@Lil_Tommo you're such a lucky bitch why did Louis even adopt you?' Bitch, please, don't be jelly! I didn't choose this! But, I gotta admit, it's pretty nice. 

'@Lil_Tommo tell your dad I wanna sit on his face.' Okay. One sec, chick. 

"DAD!" I shout. I can hear Louis come pause at the stairs. 

"Yes?" He asks. 

"Some fan told me to tell you they wanna sit on yo face!" I yell back. 

"Okay! Tweet her I said, 'You can sit on my face as long as she's sassy'!" He yells back and I laugh. 

So I do just that. TIme to make a fan freak out! I love doing this. I'm gonna follow this chick. '@Sassmasta233 He says you can sit on his face as long as you're sassy. Xx Olivianna aka Lil Tommo' I tweet her back. Instantly, I get a reply. 

'@Lil_Tommo, AHHH! YOU REPLIED. THIS IS AWK. BUT AMAZING.' I laugh at that and follow this chick and instantly, since I followed her, the boys all do, too. Weird how this family works. They all must be downstairs in the living room reading fans tweets. 

So, being bored, I decide to start a live stream! 'Yo lil peasants! Sit yo arses down and come watch the boys and I do a live stream!' I tweet and instantly, I get favourites on it, retweets, and replies all being super excited. 

The boys come toppling up  the stairs, seeing the tweet I guess, and they dive bomb onto my bed. I laugh at their crazy antics and start the live stream. Instantly the numbers go up to thousands and thousands joining, abunch of comments piling up. 

"Hey guys! So I was bored and the boys all just ran up the stairs and dive bombed on my bed!" I tell the viewers with a laugh. I see comments writing laugh out loud and putting tongue faces. So, let's make this interesting. "Okay guys, comment below what you want to see us do!" I smile. The boys all nod and make weird faces and Niall farts in front of 50,000 people worldwide. Great. 

"Let's answer a few Twitter questions!" Louis suggests and we nod. Instantly a bunch of questions pop up. 

"Okay, @Christinaloves1D, love the name by the way, she says 'Would you guys please come to Canada?'" Niall reads a question. 

"We'd love to! We should add that to the Where We Are tour!" Liam answers. 

I read the next question. "@Queenofslay says, 'What's the craziest thing you and the boys have done?'" 

 The boys and I look at each other for a bit before bursting out laughing hard core. The reason? We've done too many crazy things to count! But I'd have to say my favourite was when I forced the boys into 1D World. Or when we bungie jumped. Or maybe when I pantsed 5SOS...I'm not sure. Oo, or the time the boys and I pranked Louis on his birthday! That was funny. 

Liam's phone buzzes and I instantly grab it before he can even read his text. I read it out loud and Liam sighs, pouting a bit before making funny faces with the boys at the camera. Girls are going crazy right now. 

"Simon needs us at the O2 Arena in fifteen minutes. You guys need to practice for the show he says and Five Seconds Of Summer are there waiting so hurry." I tell them reading Simon's text. They say goodbye to the fans and kiss the screen before ending it and shutting my laptop, rushing down the stairs and grabbing their jackets. 

"Woah, hold the truck up! What about me and Audd?" I ask. Audd is standing next to me and I just realized she was here. She's like a ninja. 

Louis looks at the boys before grabbing our wrists and yanking us out the door with them. We all run to the Range Rover before buckling up and Louis hits the gas and speeds down the street like a maniac. We jerk to a halt at the red, glowing light and as soon as it turns green, we drift around the corner, cars beeping at us. 

He presses harder on the gas and we see the giant arena in front of our eyes and we literally screech to a skidding stop and drift into the backstage parking. We jump out of the car and literally sprint to the entrance to backstage and run down the halls, past Lou who's holding a hair dryer and brush, past Paul and a few other security guards that I forgot their names. I know one picked me up one time and threw me into a dressing room because I was eating too much of the snack table. 

We finally end up at the stage and I'm instantly in awe by the massive amount of seats that are just waiting to be filled tonight. This is the last show for London before they move on again. They did so many shows for London. It's almost July now and they've already done like three shows here and fans just keep begging for them to play again so they got a callback concert. Pretty unfair if you ask me. They should be answering other requests to go to, not the same place. 

"Mr. Nialler!" An all too familiar Australian accent comes up to our group and hugs Niall to death. He lets out his hearty laugh and grins broadly at the four Aussies that I've grown to adore. Sure, I pantsed them and they probably don't remember me but that's okay. I sure remember them. 

Ashton turns to me with a quirky look. "You look really familiar. Do I know you?" 

"I'm Anna Tomlinson. Amanda and I pantsed you at Ed's party." I say and his eyes widen in remembrance of me. 

Cal turns to look with Michael and Luke and they gape at me. "You're the henchman!" I laugh and nod. 

Michael stares me down a bit before sticking his tongue out and patting me on the back. "You're good." 

I laugh and smile, thanking him. Niall does an Irish jig before grabbing his electric guitar and I take a seat with Audd by the drums where Ashton is at. We're sitting on the little steps by the drum set Ashton is beating his sticks on. 

Cal strums his guitar a bit before Harry yells out, "Okay let's do Teenage Dirtbag!" 

I think Audd is finally sorta used to being around the boys and other stars now because just the other day the boys and I were at the store buying a bunch of food and stuff and Niall kept throwing things into the cart, Louis was dancing like a weirdo through the aisles, and Harry, Zayn, and Liam were all asking people if they knew how to twerk. It was weird. But the point is, we saw Jade and Jesy on the street coming home and Audd didn't freak out. I don't know if she was holding it in or if she was just used to it. Hard to tell. 

But, today was definitely not the case. She was shaking, I could feel it as I sat arm to arm with her. She was freaking out that One Direction and 5SOS were in the same room, or arena in this case, as her. I think I should get her some water. 

"Her name is Noel! I had a dream about her. She rings my bell. Got gym class in half an hour! Oh how she rocks, in kicks and tube socks, but she doesn't know who I am. And she doesn't give a damn about me!" Harry sings out next to Luke as he strums his guitar and Ashton is rocking out on the drums where we are. 

"No she doesn't, Harry!" Michael jokes and Harry grins amused. I love watching them 'rehearse' because they don't actually rehearse. They goof around while kinda singing correctly. 

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! I'm just teenage dirtbag baby! Listen to Iron Maiden, baby, with me! Ooo ooo! Calum runs around, his red beanie flopping and he runs and knee slides while strumming his guitar rapidly. I laugh and Audd grins like an idiot. 

Niall then sings his solo. I laugh at this every damn time. "Her boyfriend's a dick!" I laugh and so does Audd. Michael widens his eyes in a joking way. "He's a what!?" He says in laughter and Niall lets out his hilarious laugh. 

"I said a dick, mate! Are ya deaf?!" Niall jokes. Everyone laughs and keeps strumming their guitars and Niall finish's his solo. "And he brings a gun to school and he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth! He lives on my block and drives a frickin IROC! But he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me!" Niall sings in a joking way and I'm laughing my arse off with Audd. We're literally rolling on the stage laughing and clutching our stomachs and pounding our fists. 

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby! I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby! Come listen to Iron Maiden, baby, with me! Ooo ooo! Oh yeah! Dirt bag! No she doesn't know what she's missin'! Oh yeah, dirt bag! No, she doesn't know what she's missin'!" Luke goes over to Zayn with an amused grin. 

"She really doesn't know! She's stupid! Who could resist that face." Luke jokes to Zayn and Zayn laughs. 

Louis grins before singing into his mic. "Man, I feel like mold. It's prom night and I am lonely. She's walking over to me, this must be fake. My lips start to shake. How does she know who I am? And why does she give a damn about me?" 

"Yeah, Lou, why does she!?" I yell and Louis flips me off and I laugh again. 

"I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby. Come with me Friday and don't say, 'Maybe'. I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you! Ooo ooo!" Liam sings like a frickin angel! How does he do that!? 

"I'll come with ya Liam if she says no!" Calum laughs at his own joke and Liam grins with an amused smile and Calum and Liam go back to back while Cal strums his guitar. I love these idiots. 

They finish up the song and Audd is literally jumping with excitement, watching them like a creepy stalker. Who knew she could be so weird. Oh, wait, I did! Ha! I don't understand why people would hate on these guys? They're all just a bunch of idiots who like to have fun and sing! Why would people want to even waste their own low-life time on hating on them! Obviously if you're gonna hate on it and actually go to listen to their song and comment hate, you must have no life. Seriously, I think the reason people hate is they can't have as much fun as them! 

Haters are jealous. That's all there is to it. 

Louis and Ash jump off the stage immediately when a worked rushes by in a buggy golf cart. The worker gets out, like an idiot, and Ash and Louis hop in it. I've always wanted to go in one, so being the determined person I am, I grab Audd's arm and yank her towards them and jump in the back with Audd. It's a four seater and Louis' driving, Ash is in the passenger, and Audd and I are in the back. Louis swerves right and left, going down halls and yelling, "Outta the way! Tommo coming through!" while a bunch of people in the hallways run away frantically. Run, people run! 

We spin cookies when we get into a more open area and spot some security guards so Louis quickly does a U-turn and Ash, Audd, and I all jerk the opposite way, clutching onto the cart for dear life. 

Louis floors it and we accelerate even faster than before while two security guards spot us and start chasing us. Louis swerves to the left and down yet another hallway and past a bunch of dressing rooms. Lou is coming out of her hair styling room when we voom by and she squeals in fright and then starts to cuss at Louis. Louis just laughs, a childish grin on his face. Ash is laughing and we swerve around another corner and the cart tilts sideways a bit and then hits the ground again and we go even faster, knocking some things down on the way. 

Everything was so fun until we spot Paul at the end of the hallway. Shit. 

It's all fun and games until Paul shows up. 

Audd and I peek our heads at Louis and Ash through the little space to see them and Ash cheekily grins so I poke his cheek and he laughs. Louis' eyes are wide, though, as he doesn't know where to go. We're trapped in a hallway, two guards chasing us and Paul blocking the end of the hall. 

Right when I think Louis is going to stop, he does the exact opposite. "Hold on to your knickers this is going to be a bumpy ride, chaps!" Louis yells in his deep announcer voice. I laugh a bit before finally catching on to what he's going to do. Oh, crap. Louis is officially insane. I think we should get him checked next. You know, to make sure he's not mentally unstable like I thought Audd was. 

He literally swerves to a room on his left, leaving Paul and the other two guards speechless in awe and we go through the room, and I spot a big metal ramp that's supposed to be for delivering things from trucks, but Louis was probably thinking it was our only way out. So, he accelerated and we went up the ramp, flew up through the air for a few seconds before hitting the ground again with a giant thud. I thought I was going to die.

We were now in an open concrete area somewhat similar to a garage. We saw Zayn running away from another guard on his skateboard, Niall teasing Lou by going in circles around her on his segway while she yelled at him so she could do his hair. Liam was on a pennyboard and sticking his tongue out at Zayn as they raced from the guards. 

Ash and I were laughing and I think Audd was in shock but still very excited. We zoomed by the snack table and Louis quickly grabbed popcorn and I grabbed crisps and shared them, somewhat, with Audd. I don't like to share food. But Audd was an exception. 

We finally parked the buggy and I hopped out literally yelling, "What an adrenaline rush! I wanna do it again!" All Louis did was laugh at me before patting my hair and heading into the dressing room. I followed after but Audd paused at the door. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"A-are we gonna see them naked?" She asked with wide eyes. I chuckled at her words. I didn't respond but just dragged her into the dressing room where Liam was tugging on skinny jeans that two of the stylist put out. 

"Harry, put these on and tell me if it fits." One of the stylists say. She's really pretty with dark skin, gold eyes, and her dark hair in a messy bun. 

He quickly changes and come sout with skinny jeans, a tank top that makes it look like the sleeves were cut off, giving him a punk look, and a bandana is on his head, pushing his curls back. 

"I think it gives him that rocker 80's look, don't you?" The stylist asks the other. The blonde stylist nods and stares the outfit down for a bit before nodding again. 

"Good, good. Liam your turn!" The blonde one announces and he wobbles over to her with the skinny jeans on that barely button. 

"I don't think these fit." Liam laughs. 

"Well, turn around." She instructs and Liam just bends his knees before laughing at the sound of the pants splitting. 

"Liam!" The blonde stylist smacks him and he laughs again. "FIne go try these on." She hands him a pair of ripped gray skinny jeans. He slips them on easily and then the stylist throws a tight fitting V neck his way and he catches it, sliding it on over his toned muscles. 

Audrey and I are sitting on the red couch watching and Audd could never look more thirsty. Seriously, she's gaping the whole time and I'm just on my iPhone scrolling thorugh social media and slightly watching the boys struggle to put pants on. Cause you know what? That shit's funny. 

"Having fun there, boys?" Audd laughs and they roll their eyes, sending playful glares her way. She laughs maniacally. A grin spreads across my face. 

"Louis, hold still!" Lou yells at my dad who's grumbling at her blow drying his hair and the heat keeps blowing on his face. That's when I lose it and fall on the floor in laughter. 

"Mate, pass the hair gel!" Zayn tells Niall who throws it at Zayn and Lou makes him drench his head and put gel in it and then Lou transfers to Zayn and blow dries his hair and combs it upwards so it's in his short quiff now. Lou then mumbles to herself if she should leave his stubble or get rid of it and decides to just leave it. Besides, he looks better with it anyways. 

Niall is clad in a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top and his hair combed upwards like usual. He's his usual snowflake self and on his mobile scrolling like me. 

I then remember the leftover crisps I have and I toss them at Niall and his eyes light up and he grins at me, giving me a thumbs up and doing a weird face before Calum and Michael poke their heads through the door. 

"Cal! Michael! Get in here and let me fix your hair!" Lou shouts and they sigh, taking a seat where Louis was but now is finished. Louis is clad in a pair of black skinny jeans, the ankles rolled up, TOMS, and his hair is spiked up in the front, a gray shirt clinging to him. Good job, Lou. 

Lou is now spiking up Michael's pink and white hair and blow drying Cal's to give it fluff. They look good as well. Zayn is being styled from head to toe in a leather jacket, a white V neck, black skinny jeans and a necklace that looks like a pendant with some symbol on it. 

As I'm about to leave to get another snack, Lou yells at me to sit in her chair. Oh dear Lord. Help me. I slowly turn back around and the boys are laughing at my expression and Lou points her finger at the seat so I gingerly sit down, kinda scared of what's going to happen. Lou starts raking her fingers through my hair and then she grabs a brush and it's very relaxing how she combs through it all. She wets it down with her spray bottle and keeps brushing slowly getting every tangle out. Then she starts to braid it from the side of the top of my head. 

After she's done, I look at with the double mirror trick and it's a dutch braid with little flower pins in it all the way down. The stylists then throw a light pink dress at me with a silk bottom with lace over it and then white fish  net over that to give it a frilly look and it has a lace top as well. It's pretty, but I don't wear dresses. Gross. 

I resist but the stylists don't take 'No' for an answer so I'm shoved into the back corner behind a pull out wall like a dressing area and I feel like someone's going to come back here and see me. By the time I get the dress on, I barely recognize myself. I look, dare I say it, cute. 

I come around the corner and the two stylists awe at me, making the boys and Audd's attention snap over to me. I blush as the boys look at me with adorning eyes. Louis rolls his lips into his mouth and a tear escapes his eye as he looks at me and Niall hugs him, swaying them back and fourth as Louis fake cries into his shoulder. 

Liam is smiling at me along with Zayn and Harry and they say things like, "Beautiful." , "Gorgeous.", "Adorable." Then Audd says, "Who are you and what have you done to the real Anna?" I laugh at that. 

The stylists then throw a pair of heels at me but I decline it and they don't fight me because obviously, Lil Sass Masta from Doncaster is going to win. I almost forgot to mention, the reason Louis and I have similar accents is because I'm from Doncaster, too. I was just shipped to an orphanage in London. 

I settle for a pair of light pink Converse instead and a girl named Tiffany insists she does my make-up. I don't bother fighting because I rarely get make-up on my face because I'm too lazy and the boys yell at me for wearing it. But, if someone else does it, they can't yell at me. Except the time Ella did it. 

Audd is texting Alex who just landed back in Australia but she looks up at her phone at me and grins cheekily and I stick my tongue at her through the mirror as Tiffany pampers my face up with the smoky eye look, mascara, and a tiny bit of blush. Afterwards, I just look like a prettier Anna. 

The boys don't seem to think so, though. 

"She looks way to old! She's only 14!" 

"Is her face covered in sparkles?" 

"Are you trying to make her look like a model?" 

"If a boy dares to look at her I'm pouncing them!" 

"Where's my shot gun?" 

Geez, guys! Calm down, it's just a little bit of make-up! They're acting like this is WW3! 

Audd is laughing at the boys' reactions and I just sigh, going over to the couch and plopping down next to her and start to randomly Snapchat fans who found out my name. I guess it wasn't too hard to find considering it's 'liltommo' like everything else. 

I get a ton of replies back of fans going crazy so I start to take pictures of the boys trying on other outfits and Lou doing 5 Seconds of Summer's hair. They all freak out and I then take a weird faced selfie with Audd. The fans all are going crazy and telling us to take a pic of one of the boys naked. I snap a quick picture of Liam in only his boxers and send it to all the fans and instantly the go even crazier. (If that's even possible). 

Audd takes a picture of me and I upload it to my Instagram and Twitter and I get a bunch of tweets saying I look gorgeous. I don't even know why they dressed me up but I guess it's for something. 

Lou yells Audd's name next and Lou does this amazing braided bun on her hair where her whole head is braided into a braid bun and Lou puts flower pins in it just like how my braid is. Then, the stylists force her into a white lace dress that looks really good on her. Then Tiffany does her make-up as well and her lids shine a silver-pink colour and her lips are light pink and her eyelashes are dark in mascara. We then have Harry take a picture of the two of us matching and we both upload it to our Twitter's and instantly get replies with them saying we're gorgeous. But one tweet stands out to me that puts me in a sad state. 

'@Lil_Tommo @Nialler_Mofo You two need to lose weight, those dresses barely fit you fat asses!' I show Audd and she frowns and looks at herself in the mirror again and so do I. If anything, we both look skinny in these dresses. I choose to ignore the bitch who sent that and the boys give us confused looks. 

"Everything okay, lovelies?" Harry comes and sits between us. I put on a fake smile and nod. Audd mumbles, "Yeah, we're fine, Haz." He doesn't believe us, though, as he continues to search our eyes as if it'd give him answers. 

He finally catches on, though when his phone makes the 'ting' sound, telling him he has a notification and he reads the tweet out to everyone and the room falls silent. Audd and I are looking down with frowns and everyone in the room is looking at us and Harry who read the tweet to them. 

"Don't listen to the hate. I used to get it all the time and I still do. But, you know what I do?" Harry asks us and we look up and shrug so he continues. "I tell myself I don't care what they think, they're just jealous they can't have this amazing life and then I go out there and I do what I love." Harry tells us and we smile and he hugs us. Harry is amazing. Sure he can have his idiotic moments but he's really sweet and poetic in a way if you think about it. 

"Five minutes until show time!" A guy with a head set on peeks his head through the door. 

Lou smiles at us all, fixing little bits of our hair and the stylist do last minute touches to wardrobe before the boys make their way to the stage and Audd and I follow all the way to where they have to go through their own tunnel and then someone pops them up onto the stage at the same time. It's so cool. I wave goodbye to them as they go down their separate tunnels and then I instruct Audd to follow me to the sideline of the stage. We make it just in time to see the boys pop up from the stage floor. 

"B-Baby come on over! I don't care if people find out!" Liam immediately starts singing and Niall does his background, "Dudda da dudda da da da da!" 

"They say that we're no good together and it's never gonna work out!" 

"But, baby, you got me moving to fast cause I know you wanna be bad. And girl when you're lookin' like that...I can't hold back!" 

There's a pause before they all start singing the chorus of Magic. "Cause you, you got this spell on me! I don't know what to believe! Kiss me once and I can't leave, cause everything you do is magic!" 

Audd and I are singing and dancing along on the side of the stage where no one can see us but we can see the boys and the fans on the side section and part of the people in the middle. 

********************************

"Before we end the show tonight, I'd like to have six special guests come join us on the stage!" Louis announces and the crowd starts screaming. 

"Oi! You damn Aussies get out here!" Niall yells and the crowd erupts into screams and Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael run out onto the stage. Ashton is holding his sticks while the other three run out with their electric guitars slung off one shoulder. 

"And, we have two other guests here tonight that we haven't formally introduced!" Harry shouts and waves his hands up so people start screaming. "Make some noise for Lil Tommo and Niall's Mofo!" He screams and Audd and I widen our eyes at each other before slowly moving out onto the stage and the lights blind me but I try not to cover them. So this is why we're dressed up. 

The crowd starts screaming and I have this feeling I've never felt before. I look at Audd for reassurance and she starts smiling and waving at the crowd so I do, too. 

"Anna, Audd, get up here!" The boys say into the microphone and Audd and I move up to them. Niall drapes an arm around Audd and Louis drapes one around me and the rest of the gang spread out on stage. Dear Lord, what are they doing?

"Olivianna Tomlinson, this song is for you!" Louis says to me but into the mic as well and the crowd screams. 

"Audrey Horan, this song is alsp for you!" Niall says to Audd and I see her grin and blush and the crowd gasps. "Oh yeah, forgot to tell ya guys! This is Anna's best friend and I adopted her recently. I expect you cunts to treat her well and if any of you give her hate, you're shunned!" He yells and the crowd laughs and cheers. 

"This is Teenage Dirtbag!" Liam yells. The crowd screams. "Hit it 5SOS!" 

The boys start strumming their guitars and Harry opens his mouth to sing. "Her name is Olivianna and Audd! And I had a dream about them! They don't ring my bell cause that'd be very strange! I've got to take them out to dinner in an hour! Oh, how they rock, in Converse and socks! But I know they give a damn about me!" Dear Lord, they changed the lyrics for us. The crowd is screaming, laughing, and awwing at the same time. 

"Cause we're all just teenage dirtbags, babies! We're all just teenage dirtbags, babies! Listen to Little Mix's new album with us, uhhhhhuuuss!" They all sing and we burst out laughing with the crowd. 

"We're sometimes dicks. But that's okay they put up with us! And they're gonna simply kick our arses after this! They live in our house, and put up with our shit! And they give a damn about us! (Because we're too sexy to resist)." Niall mumbles the last part and the crowd is in hysterics. 

"Cause we're all just teenage dirtbags, babies! We're all just teenage dirtbags, babies! Come listen to Little Mix's new album with us! Uhhhhuuuuss!" 

"Oh yeah! Dirtbag! And they don't know what they're missin cause Little Mix's new album is the bomb!" Zayn sings out and jokes about the last part. I'm dying right now. Audd and I are literally bendoing over in laughter in front of about 500,000 people right now. Not strange at all. 

"Thank you, London! Goodnight everybody!" Harry shouts into the crowd and everyone screams. The lights go out and we all leave the stage in the dark and I bump into a Audd and Zayn a few times. 

We all go back to the dressing room and I start laughing again just thinking about the lyric change to 'Teenage Dirtbag'. That was amazing. I know what they mean now when they have this surreal feeling on stage. They must really love doing that. 

As I sit on the couch, I feel someone's presence and I turn to face a lighter brown-haired girl with green eyes and freckles on her face. She looks slightly different yet a lot like me. 

"Hi, I'm Sam." 

_____________________________________
YET ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER I'M SORRY! 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

BYYYYE

DON'T KILL ME