Chapter Twenty Nine: Moving In With Mah Mofo

HEY UNITATOE NATION! Okay so basically...I was talking to a fan of mine..she's frickin awesome. SO this is dedicated to her. :D 

_______________________________________________

We all kinda stared at Niall like he was insane and Audd was trembling in her seat, shaking like a frickin Chihuahua. Fangirl attack, much? 

"WHAT!?" Everyone burst out yelling and started talking over everyone while people stared at us with awkward glances. I, however, was frozen in shock. Audd, Niall, Niall, Audd!? Move in!? WAT. 

"Explain yourself, Horan!" I shout in his face and before I know it, shocking everyone, he shouts out, "BE QUIET YA CUNTS! I WASN'T FINISHED WITH ME SPEECH! YER FREAKIN OUT ON ME!" Then, silence. 

"Okay, so where was I? Oh yeah, Audd, I want you to move in with me because," He pauses for effect and makes sure everyone is listening and we're all on the edge of our seats, waiting anxiously like when Ryan Seacrest announces who's the next American Idol. "I want to adopt her." Then we freak out again. 

"YOU WANNA WHAT!?" The boys, Damon (my boyfriend if you forgot that Monroe's a frickin vampire), and I scream. 

Audd then starts to choke on a piece of her alligator and is gagging before she coughs it up and then she faints. Literally. She literally faints at the table. Her unconscious body lay frozen in the booth while Liam and Niall try to maneuver her out of the booth and in Niall's arms before we all get up and run out of the restaurant as fast as possible. Niall runs and runs as fast as his leprechaun legs can carry him and to a water fountain in the middle of the street we're on. 

A guy playing a guitar for money strums peacefully by the fountain until he sees us hurdling towards him and he jumps out of the way and watches as Niall splashes Audd's face with water to see if she'll wake up. We wait a bit before finally she starts coughing and opens her eyes. 

"N-Niall?" She asks as she blinks open from shock. He leans in a bit. "Why do you wanna adopt me?" 

He freezes and then smiles brightly at her and she grins back. "Because I know you've got a tough life back home and I want ya to be happy...so what do ya say, Mofo? Wanna move in and ask yur parents if I can adopt ya?" He says in his thick Irish accent. 

Her mouth quivers from shock and excitement before she squeezes Niall in a hug and squeals out. "I'm takin' that as a yes?" Niall rhetorically asks and she nods, not being able to speak. 

"Well, c'mon, let's go pack.." I trail off and drag Audd's frozen in shot arse away to the car. 

*******************************************

"I should bring this! Crap, but what if there's no room?" She asks me, holding up her 'Used to be white' beanbag chair that we paint-balled a while ago. 

Before I can answer, I'm cut off by her parents screaming at each other. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I MARRIED A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!" Her mum screams from downstairs and all I hear is a door slam. 

"WELL I WISH I DIDN'T MARRY A BITCH LIKE YOU!" Her dad yells back. I stare at Audd awkwardly before she sighs, shakes it off, and then turns around to throw her clothes in her bag. 

"I can't wait to get outta here.." She mumbles and I feel a pang in my chest for her. She goes through so much. With her parents fighting, mine dying a long time ago, me being abused and almost raped twice, I think we could have a record for most troubled best friends. 

She shoves all of her clothes from her closet and her drawers into a duffle bag along with her three pairs of shoes, two sweatshirts, one coat, her bathroom crap, and a few extra random things along with a dolphin pillow pet and her electronics. She slings the bag over her shoulder and I grab her beanbag, her blanket and pillow and her bag of posters, books, movies, and other things. Once we go downstairs I'm terrified. Her dad is drinking on the couch and his eyes are bloodshot, his blonde hair greasy in front of his face. 

Audd looks nervous as her dad glances at her and gives her a glare. Then her older sister comes out of the kitchen with a sandwich and she rolls her eyes at Audd rudely before taking a seat next to her dad. 

"Um...I-I'm leaving. I'm going to be gone for...a really long time..j-just l-like you want." Audd mumbles and her dad throws his beer bottle against the wall next to her head and she screams. I stand shocked because I've only been here a few times and it was when he parents were gone but now that they're here, I'm terrified more than anything. 

"THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, BITCH!" He yells at Audd and I want to cry. Audd looks like she's fighting back tears and I want to hug her but I need to get out of here. The boys are waiting outside for us because I told them it'd be a bad idea if they came in. Obviously I was right. 

"O-okay. Um..I just need you to sign this.." She quickly hands him a piece of paper and he scoffs at it. 

"What is this shit?" He asks and I try to look anywhere but at the monster that is my best friends dad. 

"I-it's...an adoption paper.. I'm getting adopted and I want you to sign it so it's legal. Please, let me leave." She begs with glossy eyes and I've never seen her so broken. She is the strongest person I've met. 

"Fine!" He shouts and then spits. He then yells at his other daughter. "Britney! Get me a damn pen!" Britney is her bitchy, bossy, older sister. She has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears way too much makeup and always wears skimpy clothing that show off her boobs, tummy, and arse. She's a real slut if you ask me.

Britney comes back with a pen and her dad furiously signs the paper before throwing it at Audd and she instantly grabs my arm and drags me out with all her stuff. We slam the door and she turns back around with something I've never seen in her eyes.

She breathes in before I see a single tear run down her cheek. "Get me out of this nightmare." She whispers. I don't know if it's directed to me, God, or herself.

Niall runs up to her and hugs her for a really long time as she cries into his shoulder. "It's okay, Audd. You're my mofo now."

I can see the smallest of small smiles on her face and her eyes are already puffy and red from crying. As we drive along with a load of Audd's stuff from her room I take the time to stare up at the clouds. The sky is blue, the clouds in various shapes and sizes and the sun is shining. We pass a lot of trees and other houses before finally pulling into the cement driveway with the basketball hoop attached above the garage. The house is the color of a gray hound, that blue gray color. It's a beautiful house and the thing about Niall's house is that it's private. No neighbors around, just trees, a creek in the backyard, and a trail that leads up past the creek. 

I've only been to Niall's house once and that was in the winter so I couldn't go on the trail because Niall says you have to cross the creek and the creek was frozen and he didn't want anyone to hurt themselves. 

We got back from Australia just yesterday and I feel like I should be sleeping instead of walking around and moving things into Niall's house. I still can't believe she's going to legally be Niall's adopted daughter just like I'm Louis'. 

We go up to the door and I realize now that this is Audd's first time being here so she's probably anxious to see what her new house is like. 

When you first enter, the first thing you notice is the Niall carboard cut out that greets you by the coat rack and then you see the small and cozy living room with one couch and one love seat and a T.V in a brown stand thing. If you walk behind the couch straight forward, the stairs go up off to the side. If you don't go straight into the living room, though, you can go to the left which is the amazing kitchen with an island in the middle that you can sit at and the theme is hardwood floor. Or if you want to go right when you first come in, you can go into the game room. The game room has a guitar, piano, pool table, fuseball, Pac-Man, ping pong, carpet ball, and an air hockey table. 

Audd is gaping at it like a gift from Heaven and she instantly drops her bags and runs to it. I follow her and put on 'Team' by Lorde on the stereo. Then Audd and I start up a mean game of carpet ball. Carpet ball is a game where it's a long stretched board thing and you try to knock the other people's pool balls into their pit. 

Audd goes first and knocks one in and then I go and knock in two at a time and then she goes and misses, I miss, she misses, then Niall comes over and laughs at our terrible skills. Harry tries to scare the crap out of us so we miss again but I slap him and he flips me off before going outside with Louis. I don't care what management says, I ship Larry Stylinson. It's so cute even though they're just best friends. 

"This house is amazing." Audd says in awe. Niall grins. 

"You haven't even seen the best part." He has that sly grin on his face and Audd raises her brows. He motions for us to come with him and we go into the living room and then up the stairs and upstairs are three rooms. A bathroom is what he shows us first and it's pretty simple except the shower is complicated and amazing. Then he leads us to his room which is green and black themed. Then at the very end of the hall is a door that says 'Niall's Mofo' on the front. Audd is jumping up and down and Niall slowly opens the door. 

Inside is the coolest room I've ever seen. 

On the side when you walk in, up in the air, is a loft space with a balcony so you can see over the room. On the wall directly in front of you when you walk in is the words Harry Potter in the font and everything, a desk with a Mac Apple laptop on it, posters and quotes on the walls everywhere, fairy lights are twinkling in the loft space and in the loft space is her bed and a bedside table with magazines. To get to the loft space is stairs the spiral up to a trap door and then to get out, is a frickin slide. Yes, I said a frickin slide! In the rest of the room, not in the loft bed space, by the desk is a door and on the door it says 'closet' on it in cool painted graffiti letters. I'm guessing they had Zayn paint her room. All the quotes painted on her walls are in different fonts and up in her loft is tons of posters on the small ceiling and walls. Then one of those mini trampolines rest in the corner along with a keyboard and a guitar. Oh, and did I mention her room is turquoise, blue, and lime green? 

I'm so jealous right now it's not even funny. 

Niall then opens up the closet door next to her desk and we follow him inside. It's pitch black but then Niall, I'm guessing, flicked on the light switch and I gape open my mouth and my eyes are wide. The closet is about the size of a small room and racks of clothing fill the spaces. Then behind the racks are a wall of shoes. Converse, TOMS, Vans, Uggs, you name it. Then on another wall is scarves and the other side is hats. Fedoras, beanies, and snapbacks. 

I can't help it, but I scream. Audd looks as if she's going to pass out, too. We instantly run our hands along the five different racks of clothing, the jeans that lay on one of those table things in stores, along with sweatpants and gym shorts. One rack is just of different graphic tees and I love all of them, especially the one that has Batman on it. Audd dies looking at all of them. There has to be about fifty. The the next rack is all Tumblr bulky sweaters. My favorite is the Despicable Me one and the Avengers one. Then the next rack is a pretty girly rack with different blouses on it. Then the next is all sweaters. Then the last rack is entirely pajamas. Footie pajamas, guy T-shirts for Pj's, and cami tanks and sweats and flannel Pj's. 

Audd and I then run over to the shoes and all the Converse, TOMS, Uggs, Vans, and Nike's are in size 8-10. Then we go over to the hats and I look at all the beanies and notice one I love in particular that says 'Wat.' and it's grey with lime green words. There's two of them, too. Audd notices and smiles. "Take it." 

I gape at her like she's crazy but she continues. "There's two. We can be matching!" She smiles. I nod with a grin and put the beanie on over my fish tail braided brown hair. 

"I hope you like it." Niall says with a smile. Audd turns around with a shocked expression. 

"Like it?" She says rolling her eyes and Niall's smile falters. "I LOVE IT!" She screams and attacks Niall in a hug. Niall hugs her back and kisses her forehead. 

"I'm glad. The boys and I worked hard on this room. It took awhile but it was actually really fun. Zayn painted and wrote all the quotes. He also did graffiti in your loft space if you don't mind. Then Harry and I built the loft in here. Liam helped with the closet and well, Louis did the shopping for you. He bought out almost the whole Junior section." Niall tells us with a grin. Audd is freaking out. And me? Well, I'm jealous as fuck. 

"We can put your stuff in here now if ya want? We can hang up your old clothes in here and put up your posters on the wall and put your beanbag chair by the fish tank." Niall informs Audd and she looks at him in surprise. 

"Fish tank?!" She squeals and runs out of the closet room and back into her room. She spots the fish tank across the room next to her keyboard and a shelf that's empty except for a picture of the boys, Audd and I. I remember that day. It was a picture from when we were camping and we set the camera in a tree and put it on a timer but it fell a bunch so we had to redo it a million times but we finally got the best picture of Louis' chin on top of my head, Harry next to Louis, Liam on Louis' other side and then Niall and Zayn on the ends and Audd next to me in the front and we all had our arms around each other, smiling like idiots. 

She stares at the picture for a bit before Liam and Zayn walk in with Audd's stuff. They literally chuck her blankets and pillows up through the balcony of the loft and then set her beanbag on the floor along with her three bags. 

Time to unpack. 

"Get out so we can unpack!" Audd shoos them out and they stick their tongues out at us before laughing. 

"Okay, so where do you want all these movies and books?" I ask and she points to the shelf. I nod and start organizing them from A-Z on the shelf and then the same with the books. She starts making her bed in the loft and then we come up with an awesome idea. 

"GRAB A BUCKET!" Audd says and I smirk before going out of her room, down the hall, to the bathroom where a bucket is and then run back and place the bucket below the balcony on the loft space. Audd laughs before spitting and watching it ting in the bucket and I bust out laughing. Then she slides down to me and starts singing out to the lyrics playing on her iPod. 

"IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE!" She yells and put her makeup in the bathroom down the hall. She returns with a smirk on her face and I look at her curiously. 

"Wanna spy on Lou and Hazza?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh. We walk over to window and sit in the cushion ledge. Harry and Lou are passing a football back and forth in the backyard. Harry kicks it and Louis blocks it with his knee before twisting and kicking it back. They look like they're having a good time. 

Audd smiles watching them and I wonder what she's thinking. "They look cute." She says. 

"Yeah. Are you glad you got away from your family?" I blurt out on accident but the question was killing me. 

She stops and stares out the window a bit before answering. "Yeah. Sometimes I wish I could just be free and here it feels like I am. I always dreamed of a life like this." 

*FLASH BACK* 2010 

"Please, Dad, don't leave me." The little blonde girl cried out as he ripped out of the ten year olds grip. "I don't want to be alone.." 

"Get off me, you little pest of a child! You're not good enough!" He yelled at her as her doe brown eyes filled with tears. "You'll never be good enough." Then he was out the door and all the girl could do was watch her dad leave. 

"Girls, I need you to go upstairs while mummy handles these men outside, alright?" The blonde girls mum told them. The mum was brave and all these years lived with the alcoholic even though he treated her as if she was useless and a slut. She tried so hard to be a mother to Audrey and Britney but with Will's drinking she couldn't. All she could do was obey his drunken orders while the daughters watched in horror at how he treated the woman who gave birth to the two girls. 

Now they thought he was leaving for good since he had a suitcase but all he did was leave for a vacation to party and get drunk with others while the mum was left to try and take care of the girls and work two jobs. But, unfortunately, the dad came back and all the girls heard were screams of pain and when they woke up, blood was everywhere and glass was shattered and their monster of a dad was laying on the couch and the mum was on the floor, brutally beaten. 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 2014 

"He used to tell my mum the only thing she was good for was sex." Audd tells me in a low voice and I sit and listen and hug her. "My mum always left to find money and the only reason he called her a slut was she had to sell sex to men for money. All because of the monster who sat on that couch." Audd shudders and I hug her tighter. 

I had no idea she went through this much. She was one of those people who were genuinely happy but now that I know the truth, I know the happiness is just a mask. But today was the happiest I've seen her and now I wonder, if she took the mask off and this was real happiness. 

"How bout in honor of your new home, we watch a movie with some junk food?" I suggest and she smiles. 

"That sounds awesome. Let's watch Catching Fire!" She cheers and I nod, putting in the disc on her new T.V that's screwed into the wall. We sit on her giant splatter paint bean bag with popcorn and watch Effie be an idiot and we laugh until we cry for the rest of the night in her new house, in her new incredible room, with the boys just downstairs. 

*******************************

I woke up to Audd's light snoring and my head was resting on her stomach and she was stretched across the beanbag, face forward. 

The sun shined through her one huge window and I rubbed my eyes and got off the floor and sat in the cushion ledge of the window, watching the sun shine ahead over the trees and the backyard. I could hear the creek flowing and birds chirping until a high pitched scream interrupted from downstairs. 

Audd jolted awake and we rushed down stairs that lead into the living room to see what the hell was going on. But, what we saw wasn't scary at all. Unless you call a certain Aussie scary. 

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS!?" Niall screams and I know exactly who we heard now. Audd has the hugest idiot smile on her face at the sight of him and Niall is still waiting for an answer as to why a Aussie stranger is in his house. 

"ALEX!" Audd rushes to the front door entrance and leaps into his arms and he holds her while she wraps her legs around his waist and wraps her arms around his neck, clinging to him for dear life. "How did you find me? How did you get here? Why are you here!?" Audd asks multiple questions and Alex laughs and tries to calm her down. 

"WHY THE HELL IS AN AUSSIE GUY IN MY HOUSE AND WHY IS MY DAUGHTER CLINGING TO HIM?!" Niall shouts and we all turn to look at him. Alex raises his eyebrows in surprise and Audd tells him she'll explain later. 

"Nice to see ya, Al." I smile and he smiles back giving me a two finger salute. 

"I'm here because I wanted to see you and I got a plane ticket, I found you because I texted Anna and she told me the address." Alex concludes and Audd turns to look at me with a cold stare. 

"You knew he was coming and you didn't tell me!?" She snaps. I widen my eyes and have the urge to run. 

"I-I wanted it to be a surprise...and so did Alex.." I mumble and she huffs and then kisses Alex's cheek and Niall flips out. 

"NO PDA IN ME HOUSE!" He shouts in Alex's face and Alex rolls his eyes. 

"Relax, mate. She's my girlfriend." Alex tries to reassure but Niall turns more red. 

"And she's me adopted daughter. So, you listen to me, mate." Niall says with a bit of sass I never knew he had. "If yur gonna kiss her, do it outside. If ya kiss in front of me, I may have to shoot ya. Understand?" Niall says. Alex nods. 

Audd is just rolling her eyes at all of this and I'm laughing with Monroe and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek from behind. "NO KISSIN FOR YOU TWO EITHER!" Niall shouts. "I DON'T WANT GERM EXCHANGING IN ME HOUSE! GET YUR LOVEY DOVEY ARSES OUTSIDE!" He yells and Audd, Alex, Monroe, and I all go outside. Outside is a built in pool with a slide and diving board, a field, and beyond that is a creek and across the creek is a trail that I don't know what leads to. 

Audd immediately jumps into the pool, even though she's only still wearing her T-shirt and sweats from last night. Alex jumps in after her and he wraps his arms around her while they playfully splash each other. I'm found staring off into space until someone's teeth is on my neck and I jump back a bit. 

"I'm wearing vervain." I smirk and he instantly stops. Monroe kinda looks at me before bursting out laughing. 

"You take The Vampire Diaries way too seriously." He chuckles. I blankly stare at him, though, just to mess with him and soon he realizes I'm not laughing at his joke. I'm pretending to be serious. He totally falls for it which makes this all the more fun. "I mean..um..I'm sorry I didn't realize you liked the show that much..I take it back I swear!" 

Then it's my turn to burst out laughing. I almost start to cry at his dumbfound face. "I was just messing with you, you bloody idiot." His mouth parts a bit and he widens his eyes and then shakes his head with a laugh. 

"You, Olivianna Tomlinson, shall be the death of me." He puts and arm around me and we walk towards the lake. 

I didn't realize how much I missed the sun until it glowed on the water and through the trees as we sat by the creek on a tree stump. Birds were chirping to each other, probably telling each other to screw off and find their own food. 

Monroe was skipping rocks and since I didn't know how to I just picked up the biggest ones I could find and tried to hit the water bugs with it. The warmth of spring was always my favourite time of the year. For many reasons. One, I can wear tank tops and shorts. Two, Louis can't tell me to blow dry my damn hair before bed. Three, the flowers are blooming nicely. Four, it rains a lot and I like to dance in it. (Don't judge) And five, It's not too hot and it's not too cold. 

"Jayden." He finally says after a long silence.

"What?" 

"That's my name. Jayden Monroe." He sighs and turns to look me in the eye. 

"Oh..wow. I like that name. So, why do you go by your last name?" I question and he purses his lip before clenching his jaw and tenses under my touch as I hold his hand. 

"When I was a kid, I got bullied. A lot. The bully always called me by my last name, Monroe, and he'd beat me up and tell me I was a coward. Shit like that made me believe it so I started treating others the way I felt." He pauses and looks away. "Even you." Then I realize he means when he tried to rape me and treated me like shit. The real question though is, what made him change?

"I'm sorry, Monr-Jayden...Wow it's weird to say that." I try to lighten the mood but his expression doesn't change. He just stares at the water like it's something posionous. I put my hand on his back to try and comfort him and before I know it, he's kissing me. 

His lips press to mine in a almost rough way but passionate. I can almost feel his emotion in it. He loops an arm around my waist and then he does something unexpected. He jumps into the creek with me in his arms. 

The water around us splashes everywhere and he spins me around in it and dips me in it. We're dancing in a creek. He smiles and his white V neck is soaked, clinging to his chest. I can see the hint of a few tattoos on his shoulders and I smile at the contrast. He shakes his hair out like a dog before running a hand through the top and doing the cutest smile I've ever seen. 

"I love you, Tomlinson." He pecks my lips with a grin. 

"I love you, Monroe." I peck his lips with a grin. 

Audd's P.O.V 

"Wait so let me get this straight...he just asked you if he could adopt you and you packed your things and moved in?" Alex asks with doubt. I nod nonchalantly with a shrug. 

He looks almost baffled at me. "So, you're telling me you moved in with a twenty year old?" I shrug yet again and he clenches his jaw. Oh crap he looks pissed. Whoopsies. Oh well. 

"Spongebob." I say awkwardly, trying to change the subject. Alex looks at me puzzled before biting his lip to hide his laughter. 

"C'mon, let's get changed and go watch Harry Potter or some shit." He slyly smiles his adorable smile. He's like the guy version of me! Yeah buddy! 

"Or some shit?" I chuckle. "What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Well, it means, Harry Potter movies, maybe a little kissing action here or there, eat some junk food, and whatever else sounds good to you." He grins and gives me a thumbs up. I stick my tongue out at him before running inside, dripping wet and Alex is right behind me. The boys are in the game room, playing some car racing game on the Xbox and I hush Alex and we quietly go up the stairs so Niall wont here us. 

"Where do you two think you're going?" Crap! Busted! I turn around with Alex slowly to see Niall and Liam standing at the bottom of the stiars with their arms folded. 

"Umm...to Narnia?" Alex suggests with a cheeky innocent smile and I bite my lip to keep from laughing at his horrible attempt to pursuade them. 

"Sounds like my kinda man! Get going ya cheeky fella's!" Louis' voice calls from the living room and I yell out, "THANKS BOOBEAR!" before running up the stairs with Alex and busting open my amazing new rooms door. Alex gasps at my room and his mouth drops. 

He looks around a bit with wide eyes. "Holy fucking shit. This place is bangin'!" He says in his adorable Aussie accent. Sometimes I wish I wasn't British, but Australian. 

"Well, whatchya waitin' for! Let's watch Deathly Hallows!" He cheers and I grin. I love this guy. 

Anna's P.O.V 

"Okay, what kind of world do you want?" I ask him and he looks at me curiously. He hunches a brow and I roll my eyes. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Like, what kind of world do you want? If you could have the world be your master piece, what would it look like?" 

We're walking down the trail that is across the creek. I'm not going to lie, it took me awhile to get across the creek considering there was no tree or bridge or anything to helo me get across but Jayden just jumped over it like a frickin wizard and helped me after he was on the other side. I mean, I almost fell in the mud and almost took him with me but...oh well? 

The sun was going down which made the sky a beautiful orange and the clouds looked as if they were blushing. The trees were rustling at the light breeze as we walked down the little dirt path. It was a beautiful June Summer day. 

"I guess...it'd be something full of respect. Everyone would respect and love each other. The skys would always be blue with clouds in cool shapes. The trees would be green, pink, and red. The grass would always be green. I'd have my parents back...my brother would actually give a damn about me. And I'd have you forever." He smiles and I blush. I never would have thought he'd have a world like that. 

"Wow. It sounds wonderful." I hum. He swings my hand in his as we walk hand in hand. His jacket is around me to protect from the wind since I got cold a while back. 

"Yeah. What about you? What kind of world do you want?" He muses with a slight smirk. I chuckle before thinking. What kind of world do I want? Hmm. 

"That'd be a good song..." I think mostly to myself but Jayden quirks a brow at my statement. Seriously, that'd be a really good song. 

"You write songs?" He quizzes. 

I shrug. "I like to sing. I've wrote poems that sound like songs." 

He widens his eyes a bit before smiling and tapping his fingers to a beat on a tree. I chuckle before thinking of some lyrics. 

"Got a package full of wishes
A time machine

A magic wand
A globe made out of gold" I think of things I'd like in the world. 

"No instructions or commandments
Laws of gravity or indesions to
uphold
Printed on the box I see
A.C.M.E'S Build-A-World-To-Be
Take a chance

Grab a piece
Help me to believe it" Jayden sings the next verse that comes up in his mind and I didn't realize how beautiful of a singer he is. 

Then we both start to sing the verse that helped me think this was a good song. We sound amazing singing together in a duet, too. 

"What kind of world do you want?
Think anything

Let's start at the start
Build a master piece
Be careful what you wish for
History starts now"  

"Should there be people or peoples? 
Money, funny pedistools, for fools who never pay?
Raise your army 

Choose your steeple
Don't be shy
The satelittes 
Can look the other way

Lose the earthquakes
Keep the faults
Fill the oceans without the salt
Let every man own his own hand
Can you dig it baby?" We then start the chorus again. I think we just wrote a song. He has an amazing voice and I didn't even know. I guess life is full of surprises. 

"I didn't know you could sing like that." We say in unison. Woah, we're like robots. We talked at the same time! Cool. 

We laugh and I blush, looking down. I don't want him to see my red face. 

Once I believe my face isn't red, I look up and then I realize where we are. Niall said the trail led to somewhere. I just didn't think it'd be this beautiful. I'm staring out into blue sky with an orange tint, a grass meadow with a lake, the creek running into it, trees surrounding it, and flowers blossoming. Jay turns around and gapes at the view and I instantly notice the tire swing a  few feet away from us. 

I run over to it and jump through the loop of it and sit my bum on the black rubber tire that's tied on a sturdy tree right beside the lake. If I were to jump out of this tire swing, I'd land in the lake. 

"JAY! PUSH ME!" I squeal in delight and he laughs, rolling his dark eyes. He comes behind me and starts to push me as my body swings over the lake water, my feet brushing against the cold water. I swing back and he pushes me again and I feel free here. No rules, no one telling me what to do, no fame, no fortune, just me, Jay, and nature. 

I feel like I'm flying through the air as he pushes me higher and my feet splash against the water more and smack against it as I go back down. Then he pushes me one last time before I slide out of the tire swing and splash against the water in my polka dot sun dress and Converse that Louis wanted me to wear today for some random reason. I'm glad I did though because the dress was actually really cute. Especially with Converse. 

"UHHHHH UHH UHHH!" I hear the Tarzan sound before Jay jumps into the water after me and he comes up and shakes out his hair and ruffles it. I smirk at him before jumping onto his back, trying to drown him under playfully. 

"Oh, Tomlinson, you're gonna wish you didn't just do that!" He smiles at me genuinely and twirls me around in the water, dipping me down like I'm being baptized. 

The water feels good in the beating hot sun and being in a dress somehow makes it better. If I was in jeans it would've sucked. But this is better. So much better to swim in. 

Jayden is just in shorts and a muscle t-shirt so he must be a lot cooler than I am right now. Even though I'm wearing a dress. 

We have a splash fight, striking each other with water and flinging it at our faces until someones voice calls out to us and we freeze. 

"What are you doing in my place?" A girls voice asks us. I turn around to see a pre-teen girl crossing her arms as she stares at us. 

"Sorry, we followed a trail here. I didn't know it was yours." I apologize and Jay and I start to get out of the water until the girls mouth gapes open at us and she starts to fangirl. 

"Oh my gosh! You're Anna Tomlinson and Monroe! You two are the cutest couple ever! I'm a huge fan!" She smiles at us excitedly and I smile back. This girl seems awesome. Monroe laughs and puts a hand up for her to high five and she gasps, high fiving him and he hugs her after. Then I hug her. 

"What's your name, love?" Jay asks kindly. She grins. 

"I'm Christa." 

"Nice to meet you, Christa!" I exclaim and hook my arm through hers. "Now, let's go back to Niall's and get something to eat. I'm starving!" 

She gapes a bit before trying to regain composure. "Oh, yeah. Sounds great." She says nonchalantly. I can tell she's faking. But oh well! She's cool. I like her already. 

We all go back on the trail together and into Niall and Audd's house. I drag Christa and Jayden into the kitchen and, of coarse, find Niall, Audd, and Alex making sandwiches. 

"Hey guys! Where have ya been!? We had a pool party! You totally missed out." Audd cheers and I shrug knowing the lake place that is now officially Jay's and I's place was much better than their stupid pool party. 

"Woah, who's this?" Niall asks as Christa stands awkwardly next to Jayden. 

"This is Christa. We met her on the trail." I answer for her so she doesn't have to. She smiles at Niall and Niall smiles back. 

"Well, c'mon! Make the girl a sandwich!" He claps and we start tossing bread, meat, and condiments out of the fridge and slap it onto the bread. We make about ten of them. One for me, Jayden, Audd, Alex, Niall, Christa, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry. I think I finally have Monroe's name down. Jayden. Jayden. Jayden. Ah screw it, I'll still call him Monroe too but his new nickname is Jay. Kinda like Mocking Jay! Oh my gosh that'd be a good pun. I need to mock Jay sometime and so I can say I'm mocking Jay! Oh, I need a life. 

We all sit at the kitchen island table together and eat our sandwiches with grins on our faces, making funny faces across the table, and telling stupid stories. For once life is good. I have an amazing boyfriend. Audd has an amazing boyfriend and is now Niall's daughter, and I met a fan who lives right next door across the creek and through the trail by Niall's house. 

Best. Day. Ever.