Q&A answers

Okay! so I loved all your guys' questions so here are your answers! c:

'Harry, what's it like to be a male?'

Harry: Well..ummm...it's nice..I guess..fun..um. I like being a guy I guess cause we get to do things girls can't do. Not in that way! okay maybe a little...this is awkward next question please!

'Amanda, what's it like to have Ed Sheeran as a cousin?'

Amanda: Fucking weird. Do you honestly want to know what it's like to live with a carrot topped smart ass that fucking sings everywhere he goes and stares at Tay Tay Swift like she's a fucking goddess? Yeah, think again.

'Louis, would you ever consider adopting Sam even though she has adopted parents as in ask them if you could take care of her since you adopted her sister? sorry weird question lol'

Louis: Well, that ones really up to Sam's parents. Taking care of two girls also kinda sounds stressful...especially two teenage girls...so I don't know.

Anna: Hey! Teenage girls are not stressful, Lou! Fuck you! Wait...who the fuck is Sam!? Are we adopting someone else!? Why doesn't anybody tell me things!?

Louis: Um...SUPERMAAANNN! NEXT QUESTION PLEASE! ...I'm screwed.

'Anna, were you happy when you made some of the boys run down the street naked?'

Anna: Duh! Oh my Oreos that was so funny! Watching their things flop and seeing their red faces was very entertaining so fuck yeah I was happy! It was even better when Louis got bit by that dog! and did you see Liams face when he had to pass through the thorn bushes? Classic.