Introduction

THIS IS A ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION! Whoop whoop! Lol :P If you don't like One Direction...then you can get the hell out of here! xD Haha anyways! Here's the intro to this story so um...enjoy? 

Please comment and vote! <3 

~ Em Xx
_____________________________________________________

    "Dad! Uncle Haz! Did you seriously just knock the Christmas tree down, again?" I sigh. Christmas is like this every year. For the three years I've lived with these idiots at least... But I'm getting ahead of myself here. My story doesn't start here...it starts three years ago from now. Three years ago in November (a month ago from present day now), I was adopted. By idiots. 

  I guess I'll just start the story introduction right now:

     Have you ever wanted to go back in time and change your life? So much that you wish you could escape this world forever? Well, I felt that way everyday. My life hasn't always sucked but, a few years back, everything changed. I got adopted 3 years ago. When I was 13. I was a orphan, a lonely girl wishing she had her parents back who died in a car crash, that were picking her up from a party that she went to instead of spending time with her family on family night. I'm 16 now, living with my dad and his band mates who practically live at our house now too. My life was hell until I got adopted..... 

    And it all starts...with an attic.