Chapter Four: Highway to Hell

A/N Hey! Here's chapter four! Enjoy! :) 

Anna's P.O.V

The door slams shut with a loud bang, and Louis' furious face is in mine. His anger is scaring the hell out of me. I never thought he'd be one to get angry, but boy was I wrong. 

    I begin to walk forward to go to my room but, someone yanks me back. Then I'm shoved into the reclining seat in the lliving room, five boys standing with their arms crossed in front of me. 

  "Your staying right here until we're done talking to you. So don't you dare get up out of that chair." Liam tells me in a warning tone. I gulp and nod my head. I knew I was going to be in a lot of shit. 

       "First off, your behavior tonight was so rude, immature, and disrespectful! I can't believe what you did tonight!" Louis' face turns red. 

    "What did I do!?" I question in frustration. 

       "What did you do!? The question is what didn't you do!? You run off with Amanda without our permission, sing 'Kiss You' at the top of your lungs with her, disturbing the guests downstairs. You slammed the door in our faces when we were about to tell you to knock it off and come downstairs because Little Mix and Taylor Swift were there! You were about to drink wine before I swatted your hand away! You called me a bastard under your breath! You were spacing out at the table when Ed asked you a question! And you fucking pantsed 5SOS when they were performing and put it all over the internet!!" Louis rages out in a big lecture. His face is the color of Bob the tomato from Veggie Tales, and his fists are clenched, as white as a ghost. 

      Everyone stays silent and the only sound is my rapid heart beat, in horror, and Louis panting for breath.

       "Go to your room. Your grounded for a month, no T.V, no iPod, and no going out. Your under house arrest starting tomorrow." Louis says quietly. 

      "B-but-" 

  "No buts! I said go to your room!" Louis' shouts and points his finger towards the stairs. I slowly walk to the stairs, moping up them and when I get to my room, I collapse. Falling onto my bed and crying myself to sleep. 

                                                                 ****************************

                    "Psssst! Pssssst!" A voice comes from somewhere but, I'm too tired to open my eyes and find out where. 

         "Pssst! Anna!" The voice comes again. I groan and open my eyes, I turn my head to the side and see Amanda in the window, about to fall off. 

     "Holy shi- I mean...holy shizzle!" I correct myself so the boys don't get even more angry at me. I crawl out of bed and go to the window, opening it up and letting her in. 

   "You need a thicker window sill. That thing is tiny and now my butt hurts." She whines. I laugh and she sits on my bed. "Nice room." Amanda smirks and looks at the posters of the boys. 

       "Yeah. So what are you doing here?!" I try not to sound rude but I don't want to get into more trouble than I already am. 

  "Well hello to you too." She says sarcastically and rolls her eyes. "I came to ask you if your ok. And how bad did you get punished because every door was locked, and every window was sealed shut, and the curtains are all pulled! I had to climb up the tree and jump to the tiny window sill to get up here!" Amanda rants on. Last night the boys locked me in my room, locked and bolted everything shut so I had no way of getting out, and they took my T.V out of my room in the middle of the night. The only time I can leave my room is if I have to go to the bathroom. 

     "Yeah, about that, I'm on house arrest. And I'm grounded for a month. The only time I can leave my room is for the bathroom." I tell her with a sigh. Her mouth drops open. 

  "Ed just told me to never pants 5SOS again! I'm so sorry! Geez I never thought One Direction could be so strict!" She half laughs but she's more shocked than anything. 

      "Shhhh! Your not supposed to be here and if they hear you they'll kick your arse out and I'll get in even more trouble!" I hush her. She gives me a 'whoops' face. 

     "ANNA!" A voice shouts up from downstairs. My eyes go wide in horror and Amanda panics. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST!?" I finally recognize the voice as Harry's. I tell Amanda to hide in the closet and Harry appears in my room shortly after. I pretend I was reading a book off my shelf. 

   "Ann? What do you want for breakfast?' Harry asks but I ignore him. 

     He sighs. "C'mon Ann! I didn't ground you, Louis did! Please don't give me the silent treatment! I'm not mad at you anymore. I'm sorry about Louis yelling at you but, you did act inappropriate last night so you deserve the punishment he gave you." Harry tells me and I finally look up at him.