♥The Battle Of Beacon♥

Start from the beginning

Landon: QUARK!

I landed on a Nevermore and I stabbed it's body using my weapon to control it. I leaded the Nevermore to the Airship that Roman Torchwick is in.

Yang: What happened?

Ian: Quark just jumped out from the Air Bus!

Ironwood: Is he insane?

Leo: Well, he managed to land on a Nevermore and control it.

When I reached the Airship, I killed the Nevermore using my Elementia Excalibur and I landed on the Airship. I called Leo Archontas, Ian Iroas and Landon Regem using my scroll.

Quark: Guys, I got you some important task to do!

Leo: What is it?

Quark: Leo, Landon, go kill the Grimm at the courtyard of Beacon Academy with the other students. Ian, get to the vault in the area. Don't worry, find Lucas Lucrum, he'll help you to find Amber!

Landon: We'll do our best!

Ian: We will!

They hanged up the phone and I slowly walked on the Airship.

Leo Archontas' POV

I noticed Ruby Rose was going to the entrance of the Air Bus too.

Leo: Where are you going Ruby?

Ruby: Helping Quark! He can't just fight himself.

Ruby opened the door and jumped out from the Air Bus.

Yang: Ruby, don't leave-

Weiss: Fuck, what now?

Leo: We need to get to Beacon Academy as soon as possible!

When the Air Bus landed on the docks, all of us rushed out from it and we attacked the Grimm which were stopping us. I took out my weapon and killed many Grimm as many as possible. Then, I noticed Ian Iroas was running away from us.

Jaune: Where's Ian going?

Leo: Saving his friend!

Ian Iroas' POV

I rushed back to my dorm as quick as possible. When i reached the door, Lucas Lucrum opened the door for me.

Ian: Thank Oum you're here, Lucas.

Lucas: Why are you here? And where's Quark?

Ian: I'll explain later. For now, you need to help me!

Lucas: Help what?

Ian: I need to find this young girl named Amber. Do you know her?

Lucas: If this is an emergancy, I'm in. Follow me!

Ian: Okay?

I followed Lucas Lucrum down the hall and I saw Grimm attacking the innocent students. I felt sad for them but I had to face reality. When we reached the elevator, we entered it immediately. Lucas Lucrum pressed the down button. The elevator doors shut and it went down to the bottom floor. When it reached the bottom floor, Lucas Lucrum immdiately ran out of the elevator. I followed Lucas Lucrum as we ran through the hall.

Ian: What is this place?

Lucas: The vault. The place where Professor Ozpin kept his dark secrets.

Ian: Oh, strange.

After running, we finally reached the end of the vault. I saw a young girl whom was lying in a glass container.

Ian: Is this the girl, Amber?

Lucas: Yes, now help me out, will ya.

I opened the glass container and released the girl put from the container. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and stared at me.

Amber: Who... are you?

Ian: Talking is last, now we need to get out of here!

I carried Amber as she held me tightly. Lucas Lucrum, Amber and I went to the elevator. When the elevator door opened, two White Fang members were in the elevator. Lucas Lucrum shot both of them in the head using his gun.

Ian: That was a nice shot.

Lucas: Thanks.

We entered the elevator and it went up to the top floor. When it reached the floor, we exit the elevator and we ran towards the students. There were many Grimm atracking the students. I noticed even the robots were attacking the students since Cinder entered a virus.

Landon: Ian, get out of here with Amber and Lucas!

Lucas: Yes, Mr. Landon!

Lucas Lucrum and I ran towards the exit of Beacon Academy and we got out from here.

Back to Quark Quartz's POV

TO BE CONTINUED