Chapter 11

Time Skip [brought to you by, Unity] A few hours later:  

Your POV

A group of people charged at me, wielding various items with the clear intention of injuring - or possibly killing - me.

My heart pounded in my chest and I lifted my arm, gripping tight to a large kitchen knife, and tore away at the people who attacked.

Their bodies tumbled to the hard surface of the Earth, I assume.

I turn around and face a weak body that stood in front of me, shaking, crying. Their body was cut and bruised, bleeding.

My body acted on its own, plunging the knife into their chest. I pulled away, dropping the knife as their body fell to the ground.

'I remember this...'

A voice pierced the air, "(Y/N), your parents! They're-" it slowly faded into the distance as the world turned dark.

I jolted up in a cold sweat. When had I fallen asleep?

I glanced around to find I was in Rick's garage sitting on a chair. Rick gave me a weird look and Morty rushed over, "(Y-Y/N)!? A-a-are y-you o-okay?"

I analysed the situation and shook my head, "Uh- sure." I mumble.

Morty looked at me with worry evidently plastered on his small face.

I stand myself up, with a little help from Morty, and wander over to see what Rick's doing.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"A-about...15 minutes." Rick shrugged as he tinkered with some device.

I continued to think about the dream. It could just be a coincidence that I had the same dream twice..."Oh."

Time Skip [brought to you by, my lack of Creativity] The next day, Sunday:    

I awoke from a peaceful night of darkness and empty thoughts. I wandered out into the living room and noticed that the house felt rather empty. "Morty, Summer?" I called out.

Morty came out into the room, "(Y-Y/N)?"

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

He pondered for a moment, "W-w-well, M-Mom's got a-another e-emergency a-at w-w-work," he explained, I gave a nod in acknowledgment, "a-and D-Dad's a-at a 'p-parent t-t-teacher i-interview' w-with S-Summer."

"Ah, okay. And Rick?"

"R-Rick's s-still h-here."

I nod, "You wanna hang out?"

Morty seemed to blush at my request, "U-u-uh, s-sure." he smiled.

"We could have a Ball Fondlers movie marathon." I suggest.

Morty nodded and we sat down on the couch. He loaded up his pre-recorded version of the first movie and put it on.

About half-way through the movie I glanced over to find Morty asleep.

'He must've had a rough-night's-sleep.'

I lower the volume of the television and head to the garage. I found Rick tinkering with the same device as yesterday.

"Hey." I say, raising a hand as I enter.

He gave a slight hum in acknowledgment.

I ponder for a moment before taking a deep breath, letting out a heavy sigh, opening my mouth to speak.

"W-we need to talk." he interrupts, putting down his tools and devices, turning to face me.

I nod in agreement, "Yeah."

He furrowed his brow, "I'm not sure why, but for some reason I feel an attraction towards you." his words caused blood to rush to my cheeks and butterflies to erupt in the core of my being. He placed his slender hands on my shoulders and gazed into my eyes, "I think...I love you (Y/N)."

That was it, that was the breeze that send my house of cards toppling to the ground. My heart exploded with ecstasy. I reached my arms around his thin body and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

We moved in harmony, our breaths synchronising, our heart beats becoming one. I pull away, a string of saliva still connecting the two of us, "I-I love you too...Rick." I blurt out, my heart threatening to leap from it's cage.

He leaned his head down to my neck, his warm breath sending shivers of pleasure all through my body. He began planting small kisses along my neck as I bit back the moans that wanted to escape my lips.

He continued until he finally found the spot that caused me to erupt in moans of pleasure. I could feel his smirk on hid lips as he continued to play with my sweet-spot, creating waves of pleasure to pour over me. I gripped his hair, pulling it gently.

I felt a pressure against my thigh, realising what it was caused my cheeks to burn. My free hand trailed down Rick's side until I reached his hips, I began to rub his member through the fabric of his pants. My actions caused moans to escape him.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the engine of a car approach the house. We pulled away from each other and fixed our selves up, the two of us were a pair of blushing messes.

"R-Rick...does this mean we're, together?"

He looked down at me before a genuine smile crossed his face, "I guess it does."

I smiled and planted a peck on his lips before leaving Rick alone in the garage and sitting back on the couch next to Morty, who was still asleep...thankfully.

Morty's POV

I awoke to see that Ball Fondlers was still buzzing on the television. I glanced to where (Y/N) should be to find she wasn't there. I looked around the living room to see if she was anywhere.

When I didn't find her I wandered into the kitchen to see if she'd gone to get food. However she wasn't in there either.

I went to the garage to see if she was talking to Rick, I extended my hand to open the door. But just when I was going to open it I heard moaning, causing blood to rush to my cheeks.

It sounded like...(Y/N).

I stepped back a bit, and another voice moaned out with caused me a slight bit a disgust.

It was Rick.

But what the hell are they doing in there. They're not having sex...are they?

I blushed heaving at my thoughts.

I heard the car pull into the driveway and rushed back into the living room, playing possum on the couch. A few moments later (Y/N) walked in and sat down next to me.