Chapter 1

A/N: I'm making the reader female but you can change it with your fabulous imagination if you want. :T Also, (M/N) means Mother's Name and (F/N) means Father's Name.

-o-

Your P.O.V

I let out a heavy sigh as my parents towered over me. "(Y/N) (L/N)! You are in so much trouble!" my mother yelled at me, veins visibly popping from her head.

"I can't believe you've never once gone to school! And here I thought we could trust you." my father stated in disappointment.

I let out another sigh before going to speak, "School is pointless, it's just a place where stupid people go to educate other stupid peo-"

"This is the kind of attitude that is going to get you nowhere in life!" my mother had cut me off.

"We are going to have you escorted to, during, and from school, this is the only way we can be sure that you're attending classes." Father explained. I groaned in annoyance as my parents continued, "You'll be starting in grade 9, since you've missed so much." he finished.

"What!? With all those little 14-year-old's?" I asked, "But they're all so stupid and weird-looking."

"Well, you should've thought of that before you skipped school!" Mother yelled, "Oh and also... YOU'RE GROUNDED!"

I glared at my parents before heading to my room and closing the door.

Time Skip [brought to you by Mr. Poopybutthole]: The next morning, Wednesday.

"(Y/N)! Get ready for school!" I heard my mother's piercing voice rattle through the house.

I got myself out of bed and chucked on some clothes and did my morning routine, my new one that is. I walked out into the kitchen to see my mother with a death glare plastered on her face, tapping her foot.

She pointed to a backpack, leading me to assume that was my bag for school. It was black with white zippers and a white bow-tie image on the front pocket. It had already been packed with school supplies and what I assumed was my lunch for the day.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Nothing, you're late!" Mother yelled harshly, "Now grab your bag and follow me."

I did as she said and we exited the house through the front door. We headed across the road and she knocked on the door.

A tall woman with blond hair and a smiling face answered the door. "Hello Beth." my mother smiled.

"(M/N)." 'Beth' smiled, "So this is (Y/N)?" she asked.

"Yes, is Morty ready?" Mother asked.

Beth looked back into the house and called out, "Morty! Are you ready for school?"

Shuffling was heard and then a short male with weird brown hair and a yellow shirt on appeared in the doorway behind Beth.

"Y-y-yeah." 'Morty' stuttered.

"This is your escort (Y/N), he has all the same classes as you." Mother told me, "Now both of you, get to school."

"U-uh, Y-y-y-yes m-ma'm!" Morty said nervously and started speed-walking in the direction of Harry Herpson High School.

We had been walking for about 5 minutes in silence before the school became visible in the distance.

"A-are you r-really in the s-same grade as m-me?" Morty asked.

I looked at him questioningly before registering his query, "Well, no." I stated, he looked confused as I continued, "I'm meant to be in grade 11, but I've never gone to school so my parents made me start at grade 9."

"W-w-woah. Y-you've never gone to s-school?" Morty asked.

I simply nodded as we entered the school.

Time Skip [brought to you by my laziness e-e]: Lunchtime.

Morty and I headed toward the cafeteria, "Y-y-you're r-really s-smart for s-someone who's never gone t-to s-school." he stated in awe.

"I've never needed school, it's just a waste of time." I complained.

We took a seat at one of the tables, not even a second passed by before a portal opened in front of us.

My eyes widened as two arms tore through the portal and grabbed both Morty and I by the collar and yanked us into the portal.