New update tomorrow (hopefully)

...Hey guys.

So I know its been about 3 to 4 months since I updated. And I have a bunch of excuses that I would love to use, but in the end, its all pointless anyway. But, here they are regardless.

Recently, my employers have been putting me on shifts up to 5 times a week for the entire summer. So I am very tired and my creative juices are not flowing as freely as they used to. Also I had camp in the middle there so that also meant no Wi-Fi or electronics.

I also got accepted into the college that I wanted to get into, but that only put more stress on me to apply for scholarships, get all my academic shit together, and now I also have to buy textbooks as well. Yaaaay adulthood.

I also just got back from vacation in Florida and now my pasty white self is now a reddish pink lump of pain and agony. To top it all off, something is wrong with my chest muscles to the point where I cannot breathe in too deeply or exhale to much or else a searing pain will erupt throughout my chest.

It is 1:05. I can't sleep and I am crying and it only makes the pain worse.

But I was thinking about you guys the whole summer and getting so upset that you guys were depending on me to give you more story and I wasn't doing anything about it.

So hopefully I will be able to put the next chapter up tomorrow afternoon or evening depending on if I get it done or not. But since college will be starting at the end of August, uploads will be fairly spastic. I apologize in advance.

Stay safe you guys. I love you.