30. Childs Play Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Hell nah. Kae got me fucked up." I said and blocked her and all her friends on all my social media accounts and from my phone. I just had to make my page private.

"Told you not to fuck with them mixed bitches from jumped. Chocolate is where it's at my brother." August said looking in the side view mirror making me shake my head.

"Shut your ass up."

He laughed at me and answered his ringing phone. "Yo?"

I tuned him out and thought about my plans for tonight.

I had found out a way to get Paige to forgive me and consider us being close like how we were. I knew I was given an inch but I would go miles for that girl.

I just hoped that she'd understand what I had going on.

"Aye bruh they pulling up in a minute." He said and we both exited the truck.

After about a moment, a loud thumping came from down the road and came towards us. We both looked up to see a black Jeep pull up beside us and Paige was driving.

Pop that blared from the speakers as a dark skinned girl exited the passenger seat and headed for the restaurant.

"Slow down

"Slow down. The bathroom isn't going anywhere Malana." Milan yelled as she stood up through the sunroof.

"Yeah but my pee is

"Yeah but my pee is." She yelled back making us all laugh at her.

"Wassup fellas?" Milan said and Parker stood up with her. "Where's my baby?" She frowned.