~Years Gone By~

[year and a couple/few months] *Not good at estimating these things

(Ratchet's POV) 

Its been a year and close to half. My sparklings grown to be helpful and wonderful teenagers, Soundstrike was 17 cycles and Stormfrost was 15 cycles. They became a member of our team. Soundstrike was training to become a warrior, training with Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee. Then Stormfrost is becoming a medic, a scientist, and engineer. It was my job to train her since she's not much if a warrior class to her opinion but she sometimes trains with Soundstrike for self defense terms. She may not be much of a warrior but her voice of reason mostly wins someone's argument and solutions to a plan. A couple weeks ago a escape pod entered the Earth's atmosphere, we then met a young soldier named Smokescreen. To my opinion he was annoying and sometimes impulsive. Right now I been working on the computer for awhile for any Energon mines. I then heard some pedesteps coming from the hallway and to the control room. I turned to see a dirty Stormfrost, she was covered with smoke and everything else you could think of.

"So, how's your invention coming along?" I said in a slight bit of laughter.

"Let's just say it blew up on me," Stormfrost said with a amusing smile. "I was testing it for a minute or two until it happen."

She then tried to wipe off the black smudges on her faceplate but couldn't. I then came to her with a cloth.

"Let me get that Sweetspark." I said as I wipe off the black smudges on her faceplate.

"Sire," Stormfrost said with laughter. "I'm not a sparkling anymore, I can get it."

"But you will always be my sparkling whether you are or not." I said with a smile.

"And you will always be my Sire no matter what happens." Stormfrost said with a smile.

Soon we heard a few pedesteps coming towards us, it was Soundstrike and Smokescreen.

"I like your battle style Soundstrike, you defeated me with a few hits and that was it." Smokescreen said.

"I was trained from the best, you also did a great job." Soundstrike said, soon they both looked at Stormfrost. "What happened to you, you look like you been blown up by something?"

"Let's just say my invention gone wrong." Stormfrost said with a bit of embarrassment. "So how was training?"

"Oh you should've seen him," Smokescreen said in excitement. "He defeated me very quickly with some of his moves, it was amazingly awesome."

"Well he is fast I got to admit." Stormfrost said.

Soon Soundstrike turned his helm to me. "Hey Sire, can I join in the patrol with Bumblebee and Smokescreen?"

"I guess but be careful, we don't want any humans to see you." I answered with a serious tone.

"Relax Sire, I'll be fine." Soundstrike said. "Plus I promise that no human can or would see me."

"You better not let them see you." I said.

Soon Bumblebee came in. "::Come on Smokescreen, Soundstrike, it's time to go on the patrol.::"