~Guilt~

(Soundstrike's POV)

It was about a few hours later after I attacked Stormfrost. I never wanted to attack her, I wanted to protect her from the harm of the intruder but she got in the way. After I bit her, I froze. Moments later I let her go and gave her my venom, but I checked on her and she was cured by the intruder. If it wasn't for me Stormfrost would never had to go through that. I felt...guilty.... More guilty than I ever felt before. I'm in my room, my door was locked. To keep them away from me, from harm. I kept having these voices in my mind and they won't go away. The voices were making me aggressive.

"I need to get out of here, their not safe here." I said.

I then got up from my berth and walked up to the door. I then opened it and peeked out to find no one in the hall. I then got out and ran through the hallways, I was close to the elevator but I was then bumped into someone. I looked up to see Sire in front of me.

"There you are Soundstrike," Sire said. "I was looking for you." I then quickly got right back up and was ready to run until Sire put his servo on my shoulder trying to stop me. "Soundstrike, I need to speak with you." I then pushed off his servo away from me and took a few steps back.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, I then felt my helmache coming, I couldn't stop it and without me looking I shoved him to the wall and soon I reached the elevator. I then soon got to the top, I suddenly paused and looked at the horizon with panicked optics. I then closed my optics and took a breath in and exhaled out. "I'm going away for awhile." I thought.

I then was about to transform to my alt form until I was interrupted.

"Soundstrike, stop!" Optimus shouted.

I then turned around to see them behind me. "I'm leaving, I'm not going to hurt anyone anymore!" I shouted.

"::Let us help you Soundstrike.::" Bumblebee shouted.

"Yeah, you don't have to runaway from us." Bulkhead shouted.

"We can help you, if your worried about Stormfrost she's fine." Arcee shouted. "She wants to see you, she forgives you."

"After all I done to you, you are so easy to forgive!" I yelled. "I don't deserve your love!"

"Soundstrike please," I then turned to see Sire, I noticed he had a couple tears roll down from his optics. "We know what's going on with you. You were injected with dark Energon, that's what making you change." When he took a step forward, I stepped back near the edge. "Please, we can help you be back to your old self."

I then had panic in my optics, I then closed them and took a deep breath. After I did multiple tears roll down my faceplate and I clenched my teeth.

"I need to figure out who I truly am, alone." I said.

"Soundstrike, you already know who you are." Sire said. "You are apart of our family, our team, and we all care about you even Stormfrost."

I then looked up to Sire with my optics covered with tears. My wings were tucked together and I was ready for my next move.

"I'm sorry." I said softly but Sire was the only one to hear, he then started to have tears rolling down his faceplate rapidly. I then started to lean back. "I love you."

I then leaned back, letting my wings out wide open. I was nearly half way down the mountain to the ground until I transformed then twisted my body and went flying forward into the sky.

"SOUNDSTRIKE!!!" Sire's voice echoed into the distance.

My thoughts were making me think that I made the right choice, to find discover who I really am. Not a Autobot, not a Decepticon, but maybe Predacon. My only thought that will stick into my processor  forever is that all my life I was given love and affection by the family that weren't my biologically family. Sire did treat me like one. I just wish I never hurt them, including my Sire and Stormfrost.