Chapter 19

Hellllooo Miami.

Hand in hand Todd & I walk through the airport with out luggage, I kiss him on cheek every now and then to show my appreciation. We sit down to wait for the PA to tell us to board our plane. I look over at him and he's always looking at me, his eyes scan my faces as he smiles like a goof.

"What?" I say looking at him and I raise my brow

"You're so beautiful" he says and he kisses my nose

My cheeks become flushed and he laughs at me being bashful.

The PA soon announces our flight and we board

Todd let me have the window seat and sat to my right, I sat down and immediately closed the window shutter and smile over at Todd.

"Why did you..?" Todd asks pointing at the window confused

"I've never been on a plane before so to avoid the panic attack I'm going to just keep it closed" I say curling up into a ball hiding my face

I hear the shutter open and I look over at Todd who's grinning at me. I roll my eyes and lean my head on his shoulder until the plane starts to take off. I quickly grab his hand and squeeze as hard as I can as I watch the ground become farther and farther away.

Before I know it we're flying to Miami and Todd is passed out leaning on me. I put on music and end up falling asleep as well.

I wake up to Todd shaking my arm and telling me we've landed, we get off the plane and grab our luggage. Todd calls an uber to our hotel and once we get into the uber I fall asleep with my face on his lap.

I wake up in the giant king size bed in our suite, I walk out into the kitchen to see Todd shirtless making us food.

Once we eat we head to the beach where we played beach volleyball, I won!
Hand in hand Todd and I ran into the water splashing through the waves. We get out to where the water is up to my chest and I put my hand onto Todd chest admiring his firm body then I look up at him and he cups my face pulling me into a kiss. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him as we make out, I pull away and he smirks at me.

"Last one to the shore has to pay for dinner" he yells before throwing me into the water giving him an advantage as he ran towards the shore

I start running after him but there's no way I'm catching up to him. Once he got to the shore he sat in sand and watched me run into shore.

"You run funny" he chuckles as he stands up from the sand after I finally catch up

"Fuck you" I say and shove him

"I know you want to" he says nonchalantly as we walk towards the hotel

I don't answer and butterflies begin to fly around in my stomach. If you're wondering no, me and Todd have no done it yet because no moment has been perfect enough...plus Scott always walks in when we're considering it.

We get back to the hotel and Todd tells me to get dressed up fancy because he booked a dinner reservation somewhere elegant. I didn't bring much makeup or anything nice to wear because I knew we would be at the beach most of the time.

"I didn't really bring anything" I tell him

"I know that's why I got you this" you handed me a mall gift card and a card with an appointment to the spa in the hotel

"Awh Toddy" I say as I hug him "I'll meet you back here at 8"

I have 3 hours to get ready so I Uber to the local mall and begin to shop. When I finish I uber back to the hotel and go to the spa before getting ready.

Once I'm ready I walk into the living room of the suite expecting to see Todd but instead I found a note on the coffee table

Dear my lovely lil Mads

I'm waiting for you outside of the hotel
Can't wait to see your beautiful face

Love your love
Todd

I left the room and made my way down to the lobby, when I look outside I see Todd with a bouquet of white roses in a hot suit with a huge smile on his face.

I walked up him and kissed him, he held my hand and lead me to the car I'm guessing he rented. He opened the passenger door for me and then he got in the drivers seat. We arrived at one of the fanciest restaurants in Miami, The Capital Grille.

A valet opens the door for me and Todd hands him the keys, we walk inside and we're quickly seated by the hostess.

After ordering our drinks I look up at Todd and smile

"It's so beautiful here" I say admiring the restaurant

"You're so beautiful" he says smiling at with then winks

The waiter comes with our drinks "here you are Mrs and Mr Smith" he says placing our drinks in front of us

"Thanks so much" Todd says as the waiter walks away

"Mr and Mrs Smith huh?" I say and giggle but Todd looks down "I'm sorry Todd, did I say something wrong?"

He jerks his head up to look at me and shakes it saying no

"Well what's wrong then" I ask grabbing his hand

"I just wish we could be married one day ya know?" He says and shrugs

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Todd." I say looking into his brown eyes as his brows furrow

"But you can't because I'm going to die" he says  but clearly didn't mean to snap at me "I'm sorry"

"Hey look at me. I love you and I want to spend what ever time you have left being happy and In love" I say and smile "no amount of time will ever be enough with you, but as long as I'm with you, that's all that matter to me."

He lifts my hand and kisses the back of it

"I love you too, forever and always"

-----------------------------------------------
Next chapter might be a little uhh PG lol
I wish I could go on vacay and a cute date with Todd like ughhh
Hope you enjoyed!! XoXo